Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Price Inflation Mod?

CaityCupcakes10CaityCupcakes10 Posts: 91 Member
edited April 2017 in Gameplay Mods
Hi! I've just started getting into mods. Realistic mods, of course. I have MC command center to change settings so it almost mimics real life in statistics and things people do, and I also have some of brittpinkiesims's event mods like sleepovers, funerals, and baby showers. I've done what I can to try and raise prices and make money income and output more "normal", but all I really can do is spend hours looking through google pages (alas, to no avail) and use MCC to double bills. I've done that. Yes, both of them. Does anyone know if there is a price inflation mod somewhere out there for the sims 4? I found a thread explaining exactly what I wanted, but it just didn't work out. Lesson learned, always check the date of posting before spending 20 minutes reading every comment. As you can see, I reeeeally want this. I know I could just deduct more money when I buy anything, but that would take too much time and would feel like a chore. Anything that raises house prices would be good too. I just need higher prices for everything! :D Anyways, if you know ANYTHING that does ANYTHING that is ANYTHING like that, if you could let me know that'd be great :blush:
Post edited by CaityCupcakes10 on