Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style - Cycle 1 closed. Cycle 2 opens in 2018.

Comments

• GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    edited April 2017
    What you mean 7 days? 7 days isn't that long to wait. I may change it depending on how quick every one is getting their submissions in. If I'm finding they are getting them up quickly then I'll reduce the time to perhaps 5 days between rounds. Some people though, need that bit extra time. We can review it along the way if you're keen to join.

I think she is getting at when taken into context with 10 rounds for 7 days apiece that is a 70 day or just over 2 month commitment. Unless there is an extension each round which would push it to 90 days and that would be 3 months. My math XD. I considered this myself when joining the contest, because in another month I will be back in school, but I think I can manage plus I love the style so I joined. Granted, many contests on here run much longer so I can see where you are coming from too Jen.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2017
    Oh I see what you mean, @Gege But like I said, I can review it along the way and let people know. If they're getting the entries up quickly, then I can reduce the days down between rounds to get through them quicker like jojo does with hers.

Oh I see what you mean, @Gege But like I said, I can review it along the way and let people know. If they're getting the entries up quickly, then I can reduce the days down between rounds to get through them quicker like jojo does with hers.

Gotcha, I edited my first response. Math was off. lol
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Would you prefer a young adult sim, or is adult okay too??
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Sounds cool jen but I don't think I'll be joining, I'm not great at comps based on fashion, especially elegant fashion lol
    I was going to ask to judge but saw you didn't need one :D
    edited April 2017
    Really? I think a lot of your entries are classy, look at Miss April for example. If the other judge doesn't decide to do it, I'll let you know okay? ...and it's always good to have a stand by judge in case something happens in RL to the others, so will keep that up my sleeve if you don't join okay?.

edited April 2017
    @Jendowoz0612 Would you prefer a young adult sim, or is adult okay too??

Either/or, @NShippundenFan

@Jendowoz0612 Great! Thanks! I was going to use Tiffany for this one, but am going ahead with a different sim I haven't used before! ;)

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited April 2017
    Miss Jen, @Jendowoz0612 -- You kept this under your hat!!!!!!!! :p LOL Wowwwwwwwwwww Am I excited for this COMP!!!!!!!!! Love Fashion Comps!!!!!!!! SO I am SOOOOO IN!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds and Looks like FUN ..........and Comps are SLOW right now........ and been looking for others been Kind of bored ! Yayyyyyyyyy I will get my App up ASAP!!!!!!!! <3 SO Yes RESERVE ME...........Please :p:*<3
    Miss Jen, @Jendowoz0612 -- You kept this under your hat!!!!!!!! :p LOL Wowwwwwwwwwww Am I excited for this COMP!!!!!!!!! Love Fashion Comps!!!!!!!! SO I am SOOOOO IN!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds and Looks like FUN ..........and Comps are SLOW right now........ and been looking for others been Kind of bored ! Yayyyyyyyyy I will get my App up ASAP!!!!!!!! <3

Hey hun, glad you are joining. Love your enthusiasm!
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @Kittymeow ---What do you mean your not good with Fashion GIRLY...........Bring your Buttocks in here and PLAY with US.......... LOL YOU too My Jo Jo @xjojox <3:p
    edited April 2017
    LOL Awwwwwwwww Thanks @Gege --- Just My Personality!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO HUGZZZZZZZZZZ <3 It's a TEXAS THANG !!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLL and a GOOFBALL @ HEART LOLLLLLLLLLLL
    edited April 2017
    Deleted
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

edited April 2017
    Look forward to seeing your model @NShippudenFan
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited April 2017
    Miss Jen, @Jendowoz0612 -- You kept this under your hat!!!!!!!! :p LOL Wowwwwwwwwwww Am I excited for this COMP!!!!!!!!! Love Fashion Comps!!!!!!!! SO I am SOOOOO IN!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds and Looks like FUN ..........and Comps are SLOW right now........ and been looking for others been Kind of bored ! Yayyyyyyyyy I will get my App up ASAP!!!!!!!! <3 SO Yes RESERVE ME...........Please :p:*<3

@TEXASTWANGTONYA
    LOL o:) Tonya, that is because it just came to me in a dream and just wanted to do it. We have lots of risque and dark and edgy comps, I wanted to try a different angle and make a stylish, elegant comp similar to what @ArtsyAmy495 and @InaMac69 did with style so this came to me virtually overnight and I planned it out in a few days and here we are. :)

edited April 2017
    Model: Tiffany Isaac

Headshot:
    9xXfooC.png

Bodyshot:
    gvTxC4d.png
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

Can't wait to see her, @NShippudenFan

• Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited April 2017
    Have fun :)
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by kittymeow on
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    edited April 2017
    Post edited by Zita1966z on
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Model: Diva

128rm52jouhd.jpg

brx1y4ybfadx.jpg

Yes, her name is Diva. Just Diva.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited April 2017
    Looking good everyone so far

@Jendowoz0612 Posting Tiffany soon/shortly! :)

@Jendowoz0612 Ok, Tiffany's new pics are posted! :)

Thanks, @NShippudenFan