Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next vote countdown! (0 days left for Objects and Clothing Vote!)

This thread will be updated daily (I will try harder this time and won't forget about it xD) and will change when every vote finishes ~)

Be sure to add suggestions in @SimGuruKimmi's thread for the next vote (Discussion has been closed)

IN UNDER 24 HOURS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE

VOTE NOW: https://www.thesims.com/news/objects-clothing-vote
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Don't want to be a wet blanket, but does a vote really need a countdown?
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I like it because it is hard to find info. at times on the Sims4 website. All news for S3 showed up right on their front page and you didn't miss it. I find I have to hunt to find out things here. :)
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    Don't want to be a wet blanket, but does a vote really need a countdown?

Better a countdown than to be down for the count.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Omg I forgot about this thread xD ~~~~~ Updated.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    the day of the vote be sure to vote for laundry because my vote is going to be laundry and the return of washers and dryers in the game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    the day of the vote be sure to vote for laundry because my vote is going to be laundry and the return of washers and dryers in the game

This vote isn't for gameplay objects so laundry won't be on the survey...
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    This thread will be updated daily (I will try harder this time and won't forget about i xD)

Nice going wulf :D

Unless that's what the edit was referencing lol.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member

The whole point of the vote is for people to vote for what they want to vote for. :lol: like, feel free to vote for laundry man, that's your choice, but it feels kinda awkward that you're telling people to vote for that as well because that's you want.

That being said, laundry seems to be the most talked about feature on this subforum, so I won't be surprised if (when the gameplay vote comes around, which isn't the next vote) laundry does win.
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm going to be agonizing over what to vote for! XD I'm sure there will be a lot of hard decisions for us all while voting.
    This thread will be updated daily (I will try harder this time and won't forget about i xD)

Nice going wulf :D

Unless that's what the edit was referencing lol.

Yea totally..... :#

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I think this thread is a good idea because I am not on here all the time. I pop in to see when we vote next and for what. So helps me out thanks.
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    This thread will be updated daily (I will try harder this time and won't forget about it xD) and will change when every vote finishes ~)

Be sure to add suggestions in @SimGuruKimmi's thread for the next vote

Is the vote available? I didn't see it on the news thread :confused: Could you provide a link please?

Is the vote available? I didn't see it on the news thread :confused: Could you provide a link please?

It still hasn't released. 8 days left till we get to vote.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    I'm very in favor of this thread. I totally forgot about the whole voting thing until the results were in. :'(
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member

It still hasn't released. 8 days left till we get to vote.

OK. Thank you :smile:
  • InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Im waiting impatiently for the votes and the new GP *sigh* time needs to hurry up!!
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Tomorrow!
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I can't wait! <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    What's the vote for tomorrow?
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • renwo9renwo9 Posts: 31 Member
    @superkyle221 the upcoming vote is for objects I believe
    Sul sul
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    The next vote is suppose to be for today but I can't see it. Maybe we are suppose to vote this evening as that usually when the announce anything.
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    The next vote is suppose to be for today but I can't see it. Maybe we are suppose to vote this evening as that usually when the announce anything.

Yeah, I know it's only 5 in the morning here in America and there are various different time zones who use these forums. So, I'm guessing someone has to actually go an post the voting and they have to be awake to do it.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »

i believe it's all based on california time as is typical and consistent with the previous votes. currently it's just past 6am on the east coast of the US and 3am on the west coast (california).
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    I'm itching to vote! It sounds like I'll be checking in again at about 7pm. Here in Britain it's just past 2:15pm, as I write this, so a few hours to wait.
    HSau :)
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Haven't found anything as of yet, so guess we can't vote yet.