Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STUFF PACK: References for Concept Artists

Comments

• Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member

hutch:

102106730.jpg.rendition.largest.jpg
    102112121.jpg.rendition.largest.jpg

Washboard decor:
    54eb6df3ef858_-_history-books-laundry-room-0911-s2.jpg

bench that's basket/cubby storage:
    41c0b141526c7f577e9fef0d1f487db4.jpg

plants:
    Country-style-artificial-succulents-green-plants-ceramic-campanula-craft-wall-decor-vintage-home-decor-valentine-s.jpg_640x640.jpg
    97b29de0cf847269fd1f63bfb872bdc8.jpg

I love these picture from Luthienrising. These are not too old or retro yet fit the countryish theme perfectly :D

The Sims Game
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    It may have already been posted here, but as someone that has made one of these and works with people that do, a hooked/latched hook rug could fit this pack, specifically with rags ( @IngeJones reminded me of that kinda). It's actually the main project of a lot of the ladies in my craft group at the moment.

250595_18Jun11_One.jpg

6a00e398cfe66a00050110163d3db1860b.jpg

14c5218971ecc93aebf68cdae2229ef0.jpg

851e7ae34e0dd31a106b5c9c81cbe36c.jpg

The last two are done with wool as opposed to rags, but there is still that similar "pixely" look almost. Depends on what style one is going for.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • MsPerry4MsPerry4 Posts: 2 New Member
    can we get curly hair, please!!!
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited April 2017
    Wood burning stove - mimic of fireplace. I like those lloyds loom chairs too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_5C9fakQtC55aHcsGQL2cJBou_uJ4643qoYmz9X-DgcxgsDYt
  • NolthermoNolthermo Posts: 139 Member
    I love the herb decoration from artwork of Style B.
    I think you can take inspiration from it and make multiple object sytles and decoration objects supporting certain rustic/eco role.
    For example farmer, herbalist, animal husbandry-focused.
    Not new objects with function, just something that would make village/ham vibe.

Also a well. Traditional well. Village well.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    for cas clothes for sims kids boys girls with hair style

2myyl2e.jpg

included in pic clothes for young adults sims to elder with hair style

more choices in clothes and hair

29ask5f.jpg

2zsupls.jpg

25u6xvm.jpg

166bvqx.jpg

and the most important buy mode boject that must not be forgoten workable washers and dryers*

2zs38kx.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited April 2017
    I don't think we can do the washing machines yet until the mimics are done. Although... unlike the pool slide, I don't think there is much possibility we *won't* vote for laundry. But how about an actual washing line rather than a dryer? It can be like food, have 3 states. Empty, part full, and completely full.
  • carlywycherleycarlywycherley Posts: 568 Member
    Having grown up in the country side I suggest long flower beds (pots), windmills, Country like fire places, unusual plant pots, new windows and doors a bit rustic looking, new bedroom furniture for all age ranges again more country like kinda rustic. A farm like dolls house, a sheep or cow like big teddy, new curtains and a big range like cooker.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    Chest hair! Body hair! With an open shirt like above so it can be seen! :mrgreen:

Throwing my name in the hat for body hair, this is the perfect pack to introduce it, I'd post pictures but I think I'd get distracted... :love:
  • louir58louir58 Posts: 24 New Member
    I think a trait like eco-friendly would fit very well into the theme.
    Compost toilets, can easily be mimics of existing toilets, but maybe should have flush animation disabled:

1-DIY-Composting-Toilet-@-Farming-My-Backyard.jpg
    homemade_compost_toilet1.jpg
    toilet-01.jpg
    @IngeJones in my case if laundry is in the vote i will vote for laundry i will vote for content i know i will use for my sims homes i prefer more modern conviniances like washers and dryers that can be eco ect no one plays the game the same after all.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

edited April 2017
    @IngeJones in my case if laundry is in the vote i will vote for laundry i will vote for content i know i will use for my sims homes i prefer more modern conviniances like washers and dryers that can be eco ect no one plays the game the same after all.

A dryer cannot be eco friendly. However if enough people ask for an electric dryer rather than a clothesline then that is what we'll have :)
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member

I suppose you want the washer and dryer deco only, because this isn't a thread for gameplay items.

I suppose you want the washer and dryer deco only, because this isn't a thread for gameplay items.

no i went them to be playable so that my sims can use them like in the sims3 not deco

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Hoping to see something like a clothes line to put out in the backyard. Doesn't have to be a useable object as it can just be decoration and maybe even a clothes line you can just hang along the wall as well or just between walls.

That and maybe a useable broom. Honestly, I'd like to see piles of trash swept up rather than sims just grabbing it up in a trash bag to toss off just like that. I'd REALLY like to see the return of the cleaning skill within this stuff pack to be honest.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited April 2017
    Kuvings-Masticating-Silent-Juicer-Red-Fruit-700x700.jpg
    http://www.antiques.com/vendor_item_images/ori_2382_1356877372_1124471_13.jpeg
    Maybe a crockpot for cooking homemade fresh soup, a fruit and vegetable juice machine for all of our fresh garden produce.Like add more harvests like oranges, pineapples, corn, lettuce.Also an eco trash compactor too.
    Post edited by beville on
  • IrrelephantSimsIrrelephantSims Posts: 4 New Member

For women's hair I'd love to see a half up half down with a bun and natural wavy hair especially catered to more ethnic sims

For kids would love to see lightweight simple cotton looking clothes

For Build/Buy I would love to see sheer white curtains for windows both long and half curtains that would fit above a kitchen sink

Small planters for the kitchen or garden shed that hang on a rail attached to the wall

1 tile simple wooden bookshelf

reclaimed wooden floors with wide planks

farmhouse sinks (either standalone sink or one that goes into a countertop would be nice!)

botanical artwork such as old fashion botanical illustrations

rag rugs

and recycled furniture

Thank you!

• Flog60Flog60 Posts: 25 Member
    In terms of clothing, I'd like to see 'brief' style underwear for men - very few options at the moment for men's underwear!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top