Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which objects from the concept art did you like most?

2e8d2575-950f-478f-8b46-c84979e5de07.jpg
The next poll in May is gonna be for the (non-new gameplay) objects and clothing. I wanted to know which objects did you guys like most in the style B concept art. Even though I was rooting for style A, I liked some things in style B, mainly the decor, such as the dustpan, broom, iron, the ironing board hanging in the wall, the light switches and also the recycling bins.

Comments

• Options
    hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    I'm really torn between three. I love the dress, the socks, and the dried (or drying) flowers hanging on the wall.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    In the CAS, I love the shirt and the dress, and I would probably use the slouchy boots if they can fit over some jeans. In the build/buy, I love the door with it's fiddly window edging, the hanging herbs and flowers, the keyhook, the jug of flowers, the fringed rug (would love that rag-rug style!).

I'd love to see some cafe-curtains (what @Cinebar would call kitchen curtains, I think) in the options, and some small-floral wallpaper.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    As regards the objects:

- the cleaning clutter (dustpan, broom, ironining board)
    - Hangers
    - Counter/table
    - Light switch PLEASE
    - Sink

As regards clothing: I like the guy's' sandals and pants and the girl's dress and boots.

I think I like everything lol
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I'd really like that sink! I love how basic it looks. I'd also really like the cabinet and shelf pieces (with slots!!!) and be able to combine them with other existing kitchen pieces. I like the herbs and the country style door too.

I like the cushioned low seat, but I think I'd find a 1-tile option more useful and I could put two together if I liked.

And I like the ironing board but I'd prefer it to be like a table so I could put a stack of laundry on it and clutter it.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I'd really like that sink! I love how basic it looks. I'd also really like the cabinet and shelf pieces (with slots!!!) and be able to combine them with other existing kitchen pieces. I like the herbs and the country style door too.

I like the cushioned low seat, but I think I'd find a 1-tile option more useful and I could put two together if I liked.

And I like the ironing board but I'd prefer it to be like a table so I could put a stack of laundry on it and clutter it.

Maybe the ironing board standing as a table could be a new gameplay object and the wall-hanging one just decor.
  • Options
    orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    the cleaning clutter is my favorite
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Not really interested in the clothes, and I think we already have enough ottomans (it looks nice though), but I want the rest! Especially the clutter! The sink and the recycling bins also look nice!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    This sounds weird but I like those bins LOL and the cleaning clutter is appealing to me!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I love the door. Reminds me of an old friends back porch. Also that sink.
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I like the laundry bins, the shelf with the attached towel rack, the hanging herbs, and the cleaning clutter.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    #TeamAllTheThings! lol

That said, I like the door, window, sink, and ottoman. They're all functional stuff. I'd like that shelf/cupboard bit up top too if you can put that clutter stuff in it like actual shelving. And I like the lady's outfit in CAS (I could take or leave the guy's though.)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    QueenSimmer433QueenSimmer433 Posts: 13 New Member
    Washer and dryer please?
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I really liked the guys outfit and the girls outfit if it comes in solids- lol but as far as the "objects" go I wasn't really focused on individual "things" but more the overall vibe. It felt to me very farm house and I've really wanted to do that sort of look. You can do it now, kinda, but the entire vibe of the "B" selection spoke to me of living in the country, which I think is different than bo-ho btw. So in the end I felt like it would be great to create a farm out on the island in Windenburg or someplace. LOL- it also strikes me that it might work for these Murkland builds I'm seeing! Even though I wasn't thinking about that at the time. So, I don't have particular objects in mind but just the vibe of the theme. I'll say though, it was a very hard choice for me to make and I was real back and forth between A and B. In the end I chose the farm/rural feel over the city.
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Iron and Ironing Board look good! Also, both male and female outfits are pretty nice.
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I like the hangers, keyhook and dried flowers the most. Things I can use outside a laundry room :) (But I do want laundry! I just really like things that I can use outside the theme of the pack it comes with).
  • Options
    ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited April 2017
    Washer and dryer please?

I thought that washers and dryers were the reason many people voted for this theme? Where are the washers and dryers? :/
    I do want to add that I like the hanging lightbulb! :)
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Options
    hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    edited April 2017
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Washer and dryer please?

I thought that washers and dryers were the reason many people voted for this theme? Where are the washers and dryers? :/

Laundry was listed as a potential area of focus, not a guaranteed gameplay addition. The vote in June will decide the gameplay addition(s).

That said, I think it is highly likely that it will win, judging by the forums.
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    I need to see the rug in detail to know if I'd vote for it but I love the herbs on the wall, the broom clutter, the sink and as others have said I'd love for the ottoman to be 1 tile and be able to place them side by side to add on. I really like the bin furniture too. Picking will be so difficult. Probably will vote for the dress as well.
  • Options
    thefawnsimsthefawnsims Posts: 1 New Member
    I love how this pack also has little aspects of a 'starter pack' like the minimal furniture. I love the ironing board and all of the clutter like the broom, hangers, dust pan ect.

I'm just curious whether greenhouses will be discussed because that doesn't seem to be a popular topic with this pack yet :neutral:
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited April 2017
    I love how this pack also has little aspects of a 'starter pack' like the minimal furniture. I love the ironing board and all of the clutter like the broom, hangers, dust pan ect.

I'm just curious whether greenhouses will be discussed because that doesn't seem to be a popular topic with this pack yet :neutral:

Greenhouses would require build items (glass walls/ceilings), and the Guru's have stated that there are no build items in SPs because they don't have a staff member on their team dedicated to build items... only the larger packs do. So it's very doubtful greenhouses will be included.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I like the mans hair and the woman's dress also the man's sandals and shirt
    and I also really like the flowers hanging on the wall and the window and door are really eye catching I love the color of them and the way the glass looks
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    The clothes and the herb drying rack. I wear that style of clothes, but my dresses are longer - lol. I have had herb drying racks my whole life - I grow my own organic veggies and herbs - (the racks are a must really) - they are handy and great drying in a mud room. That's a good idea really as I always ended up drying in the kitchen and pantry - who ever thought of the mud room. LOL. Sims give me real life good ideas again!!! yay! That mud room would also come in handy if it had a greenhouse herb garden window instead of just a regular window.

Someone mentioned this style of clothing was farmer - made me laugh - the style is far from farmer and considered extremely stylish -

http://www.revolve.com/rebecca-taylor/br/4f66ad/?source=yahoogemini-rt&utm_source=yahoogemini&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Rebecca+Taylor+-+Opt+-G&utm_term=rebecca taylor dress&cvosrc=ppc.bing.rebecca taylor dress&matchtype=b&network=s&mobile=&creative=28413757256&adposition=&cvo_crid=28413757256

I want to see the poor farmer that can dress his lady in this style - Rebecca Taylor carries this style of clothing - as you can see not cheap for every day clothes - and I don't know about any of you but I will never be out gardening in my Rebecca Taylor line. LOL.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Washer and dryer please?

Ed that was just for the style - the objects and actual clothing while be chosen in Junes choices I believe.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    I like the man's hairstyle, all of the woman's clothes (esp those boots!). Most of the "things" I don't really have a stance on but just liked the general vibe of.