Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Style B has Won the Vote

Whats your guys opinion on the outcome?

Was it the one you voted for, or are you dissapointed it wasnt A

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i voted for B
    I didn't really care for the eco pack to begin with so I just voted on the clothing style
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    I couldn't decide bewteen the both, but seeing how i use modern furniture more i really wanted A
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    I'm happy B has won, B was my choice and is lovely!
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited April 2017
    I voted B. I think we have way too much modern furniture. I also think this style will go well with Movie Hangout furniture. It looks homey but also hippie/bohemian (I guess it will depend on the swatches). As regards the clothes, I really love them. I don't get why people say Style B is farmers' clothes. I live in a big city and all the hipsters dress more or less like that.
  • hannaht413hannaht413 Posts: 95 Member
    I agree with @Pixelsimmer. As someone who dresses like that for normal day to day and used to work on a farm, I would never go to the farm dressed like that. Farm work is dirty and clothes for farmwork have to be durable and sensible, whereas the CAS sketches are a type of fashion.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I voted B and I'm really happy that B won.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Really disappointed! Sims for me is an idealistic life, why would I want to play as a poor/working class family? Not my cup of tea aha!
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I voted B. Variety is the spice of life!
    #Team Occult
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    Really disappointed! Sims for me is an idealistic life, why would I want to play as a poor/working class family? Not my cup of tea aha!

I really wanted A because i love getting new modern stuff, and i tend to create modern styled houses and i feel like B wouldnt fit in there
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member

Actually, I know plenty of upper middle class people with country homes and utility rooms just like this. Think of the people who move out of London into the countryside when they start a family. :)
  • frog211frog211 Posts: 110 Member
    i voted a because i like the modern style a little more than the style that b won, but i still respect the decision of those who chose b anyway. grats.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I voted A because I thought washer/dryers are a modern thing which B isn't *shrugs* but either way I'm sure it'll look great
    giphy_1.gif
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member

You seem to be in the minority.
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I'm very happy B won. Modern is too cold and sterile for me. I don't like going to people's homes that look that way. I'm afraid to touch anything...lol.

A home is for the living. It should LOOK lived in. :p
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    I voted for B so I'm definitely happy. Can't wait for the next voting round!
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Voted for A but I prefer the clothes from B so that's a plus.
  • MissingYourNightmareMissingYourNightmare Posts: 15 New Member
    I voted for style B, it seems cool though I'm more worried since it's a stuff pack and not a game pack or anything that the gameplay feautures will be really small. Or there would be one main functional object like the bin and everything else would be different sinks and mirrors or clutter.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I think B has more interesting character to it. It looks more natural, lots of wood and detailing, like a real home, and not a factory made showroom, I dunno. I feel like A looks smooth and sleek, but really more of the same of what we already have. I prefer the variety.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think B has more interesting character to it. It looks more natural, lots of wood and detailing, like a real home, and not a factory made showroom, I dunno. I feel like A looks smooth and sleek, but really more of the same of what we already have. I prefer the variety.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • asamiramirezasamiramirez Posts: 436 Member
    I voted B because it had way more clutter looking decorations and I feel that we have enough simple/minimalist/plain modern furniture. I'm so happy that the more "everyday life" style one won. Looking forward to the next poll.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I didn't vote for either.
    The pics didn't load, and the voting thingy didn't come up when I tried to vote. It happened more than once.

But that's ok.
    From what I've seen posted on here, I liked both styles.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'm super disappointed. :\ I want more modern stuff. I literally only use Spa Day, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen and City Living buy mode items the most cuz those are the only packs with the best modern and minimalist furniture.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm super disappointed. :\ I want more modern stuff. I literally only use Spa Day, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen and City Living buy mode items the most cuz those are the only packs with the best modern and minimalist furniture.

I literally use the cheapest country cabinet because it's the only one that isn't modern. You just listed 4 packs with modern furniture. Sorry, bud. You can't have 'em all.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

No bowling furniture for you DeKay - that is atomic age style and considered the same out there style.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Glad because imo the other one looked too much like we have already. This one feels more natural/unique compared to the other one.