Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living nectar making

I think it would be nice if your sims could make there own nectar
to sell
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    I think it would be nice if your sims could make there own nectar
    to sell

Of course. Either that or soda, or juice, or water. (Flavored water included)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    would be nice if nectar making was a skill
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    0.0 wouldn't that go more for Seasons though? I mean they might add Beekeeping at some point in an EP or Game Pack, and it would make more sense to have Nectar making when you have changing Seasons. Then they could add in a Harvest Festival where you could also have a player run stall to sell some of your own Nectar to other Sims around town. I mean that would only be part of a Harvest Festival, but you could do so much more with Nectar Making in an EP or Game Pack. That would give them time to make us a lot of different interactions too. :3 Maybe you could even cook with some of your own Nectar and enhance your dishes with different mood boosts? I mean we cook with stuff like that in real life too. They could even finally do a DEATH BY NECTAR.
  • danplayer01danplayer01 Posts: 25 New Member
    This is a great idea.
  • Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    That is a great idea, they should have a lot of items based off making there own stuff, like farming in a sense.
    edited April 2017
    reiureya wrote: »
    0.0 wouldn't that go more for Seasons though? I mean they might add Beekeeping at some point in an EP or Game Pack, and it would make more sense to have Nectar making when you have changing Seasons. Then they could add in a Harvest Festival where you could also have a player run stall to sell some of your own Nectar to other Sims around town. I mean that would only be part of a Harvest Festival, but you could do so much more with Nectar Making in an EP or Game Pack. That would give them time to make us a lot of different interactions too. :3 Maybe you could even cook with some of your own Nectar and enhance your dishes with different mood boosts? I mean we cook with stuff like that in real life too. They could even finally do a DEATH BY NECTAR.

it would be cool to have we could have a nectar making Harvest Festival
    with a grape stomping race but I also think it would be fun in a stuff pack
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Yeah, but we also have to keep in mind that the developers have already said that new functionality items generally make it more into Game Packs and Expansions than stuff packs. They usually only do a couple of new function items in stuff packs. Maybe it'll be one of the options, when we vote though. So keep your fingers crossed. Cause we do get to vote on which new function objects make it into the stuff pack.
    edited April 2017
    reiureya wrote: »
    Yeah, but we also have to keep in mind that the developers have already said that new functionality items generally make it more into Game Packs and Expansions than stuff packs. They usually only do a couple of new function items in stuff packs. Maybe it'll be one of the options, when we vote though. So keep your fingers crossed. Cause we do get to vote on which new function objects make it into the stuff pack.

yes I know I can't wait I tired to come up with as many Ideas as I could
    I hope they pick one of them
    the one I want most is flower arranging so I really hope its that one
    @reiureya btw have ever heard of the foxfire books they are wonderful all this eco stuff made me think of them again