The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Umm Well This Was Unexpected?

So my sim was watching a movie when the neighbors were getting a little too rowdy ruining her film going experience so she went over and banged on the door and then this guy came out in a maids costume (Just an fyi he is married to a woman). I've had sims come out in a maid uniforms before but this is the first time that it was a man. I'm not sure if this is on purpose or just a weird glitch.

5yewow.png

Comments

• uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Nope dont see a problem..... personally i love the lacey underthingys
    Ahem i mean how outrageous!
    Definatly.......
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I like how both of them are looking away from each other, pretending like that encounter isn't happening. Lol
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • nottinghillgatenottinghillgate Posts: 47 Member
    Kinky sims...for real though I don't think it's a glitch I've had Baako Jang coming out like that in the middle of his woohoo or whatever else he's doing. Sims in City Living are supposed to wear weird things I think :D
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I think its on purpose. Most of the time when sims in my game come out of their apartments looking...different than they usually do its because their were woohoo hearts coming out of the walls/door so I'm assuming its supposed to be a bit of roleplay between significant others.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    The fact that they're both looking away from each other/into the camera makes the whole thing more hilarious :joy:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Well someone likes to roleplay... And I *don't* mean LARPing.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes it is on purpose I think it is hilarious :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    "Let's just....pretend nothing happened."

"Agreed"

:D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Happens all the time. My sim had two male roommates living next door and those heart were always going! Normally when he goes to knock on the door it would be Gage that came out wearing some freaky looking women's clothing. Sometimes he would come out wearing a males maid uniform. I did create Gage to be gay and used the flags in MCCC to make it so, so maybe the gay sims role-play differently.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    I always saw it as the result of frantically getting dressed in the dark in order to go answer the door, and realizing the mistake too late. But role-playing works well as a reason too :)
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    TriX0099 wrote: »
    I always saw it as the result of frantically getting dressed in the dark in order to go answer the door, and realizing the mistake too late. But role-playing works well as a reason too :)

Haha, he's actually been cheating with the maid, and she comes out wearing a suit and tie, or some such.

"If there's no eye contact, it's not really a thing..."
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have two men who are living near me, they are elderly brothers. They always happen to make noise in the night, resulting in me pounding on the door at gone midnight. It's always one of them that happens to open the door in his towel, even though just him and his brother are inside!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Move along now! Nothing to see!
  • kaizer_bbakaizer_bba Posts: 25 New Member
    lol both of them: *stares at the camera like the office*
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    Different strokes for different folks ;)
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans Posts: 44 Member
    The look on her face though!!!
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    I think what I found odd was that he was married to a woman but you know I don't judge if there into that than good for them.
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    It almost looks like your sim is looking at you saying, "Can you believe this guy?!" :lol:
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    So my sim was watching a movie when the neighbors were getting a little too rowdy ruining her film going experience so she went over and banged on the door and then this guy came out in a maids costume (Just an fyi he is married to a woman). I've had sims come out in a maid uniforms before but this is the first time that it was a man. I'm not sure if this is on purpose or just a weird glitch.

5yewow.png

I've had a married (to a female) male come to the door wearing a maid uniform at apartments after loud woohoo noise. I get a giggle everytime. Like, bruh... you couldn't have your woman answer the door? Surely that would be less uncomfortable for everyone involved.
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I like how both of them are looking away from each other, pretending like that encounter isn't happening. Lol

That was the first thing I noticed in this pic, too. I lmao'd so hard!

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    If my man is running around in a maids outfit he best be cleaning. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

LOL! I'm all for a man cleaning (can I order one of those somewhere?) but I think I want it sans outfit!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

LOL! I'm all for a man cleaning (can I order one of those somewhere?) but I think I want it sans outfit!

LOL!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    The amount of side eye going on in that picture is epic.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Your picture is priceless! It looks exactly as if both of them are pretending nothing ever happened.

But yes, like people already said, this happens on purpose. I think it's a funny little detail and like it a lot.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    LOL thats awesome and the expressions are amazing.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.