Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

social interaction choices/food choices

is there a difference or is it just cosmetic? and what is the cut of for spamming one interaction before the sim reacts negatively?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    don't understand the first question. as for the latter i don't think there is a specific cutoff , it might vary depending on the sim's traits and bonuses but usually after doing an interaction twice the third time it will fail
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Are you asking if the different meals do different things or are they all the same and just look different? If that's your question. No they are different some are worth more calories than others. Sims will gain weight eating a food that's not a healthy option. You can actually google it and people have made charts of foods most likely and least likely to make your sim gain weight. :)
    If that's not what you're asking please ignore this comment. lol
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    Kim5496 wrote: »
    Are you asking if the different meals do different things or are they all the same and just look different? If that's your question. No they are different some are worth more calories than others. Sims will gain weight eating a food that's not a healthy option. You can actually google it and people have made charts of foods most likely and least likely to make your sim gain weight. :)
    If that's not what you're asking please ignore this comment. lol

as for the food yes, as for the social like does let's say discuss interest would that appeal or count for more "+" generally than the discuss neighborhood changes, or it doesn't matter what friendly interaction you choose because if it is accepted as positive it counts the same. Hope that makes it more clear.
  • samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    Different social interactions will count differently. So Ask about day might give them one + on the friendship bar while deep conversation might give them two. I think asking about things connected to the other sims traits will give them more towards their friendship bar than other interactions, such as discussing music with a music lover.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited April 2017
    I believe if you continue to talk about the same thing over and over the conversation between the sims becomes "boring."

But there's no cut off.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif