Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Me Choose a Stuff Pack?

Okay so right now I'm torn on which stuff pack to get but I've narrowed it down to two, Bowling and Patio. I need help deciding so ive done a pros and cons list.

Patio Stuff
Pros: I love patio furniture and the stuff in this pack looks really great. My favoirite S3 SP was outdoor living so im hoping they're similar. I also really want hot tubs back.
Cons: I can already get great patio furniture for free with CC plus I'm worried the hot tubs going to be a bit useless and just have the same animations of just sitting.

Bowling
Pros: I love mid century furniture and it looks great in this game. I also love activities for my sims to do outside and bowling seems like a fun option.
Cons: Same with patio with the fact that I could easily just download similar furniture. I also dont know how good bowling is in game.

Any advice would be great or simply recommend one or the other. Also I can't buy both at this point of time.

Comments

• Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    You can WooHoo in the hot tub. Bowling makes you hot to WooHoo (I saw that in Grease 2 btw). Get them both, they complement each other.
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    I'd go with patio! I have patio and it's amazing
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    excluding the cas hair and pants for guys that came with bowling that i absolutely love, i would go with patio :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    Perfect Patio will enable more diverse looking homes. However, I've read a review about sims getting out of the hottubs autonomously. That may be a concern. I don't own the pack though. If you are a family player, Bowling Stuff will be great especially if you own Get Together. Personally, I would choose Bowling Stuff as I prefer mid-century furnishing and the retro-looking CAS items are refreshing.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Patio all the way. There's more to the hot tub than you think. You can change the colours, go underwater and even woohoo in the hot tub. I use perfect Patio all the time so i would definitely recommend it.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I bought Perfect Patio when it came out and I've been happy with it. Sure it is mostly about the hot tub, but I use some of the patio furniture too. I like to use the hot tub for woohoo, aromatherapy, chilling with drinks. It's good for community lots and home. If you have Get Together you can make the hot tub a club activity. I don't have plans getting bowling any time soon (the furniture style isn't for me), but if you think you will like it more then go for it instead.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The animations for hot tub Woohoo are great if you're into that. The furniture is okay (I like Backyard Stuff's style a little better). If you like your Sims to go out and be social I'd go for Bowling Night Stuff now and wait for a sale for Perfect Patio.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Mycatjake1Mycatjake1 Posts: 61 Member
    I have bowling stuff and I love it. Get bowling stuff.
  • wolfgirl410wolfgirl410 Posts: 34 New Member
    I'd say perfect patio mostly for the hot tubs and woohooing in them.

bowling is really cool too.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Lol if this says something put it this way, I forgot I had perfect patio until you spoke about just now OP. It's one of those things that you forget you have and it's kinda boring, I prefer backyard stuff if you want something for outdoors. Bowling is nice though because the furniture is lush and it adds more gameplay which is nice because you can have the whole family bowl together which is fun, while chilling in the hot tub is kinda boring to watch and the furniture from PP is very meh if you get what I mean. If you don't already have backyard, I'd get that instead.
    giphy_1.gif
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well I only bought Perfect Patio for the hot tub nothing else, but I fell in love with some of the other things it offered. Bowling will give your sims something else to do, but you could build a pool venue and put hot tubs on them so that will also give your sims something to do.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I have them all, so I wouldn't be able to pick one. I've been keeping on top of them when they come out.
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    BOWLING! :D
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0
  • joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    When I look for things to buy I look for the new interactions and what is going to keep me entertained and what will keep me coming back for more. Perfect Patio is just boring furniture, who cares about the woohoo, you can do that somewhere else! Plus, you already have CC furniture, so why bother! If we look at it if it was a pack that you NEEDED, you already have furniture, you NEED some fun stuff (hint hint: BOWLING!)
    You'll definitely have more gameplay with bowling, and with CC I don't think you can get a bowling alley... Bowling gives you a new skill and it's just great in general!
    I hope this let's you decide :)
    8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
    Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
    Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0