Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    @roseinblack69 Haha, yes the baby is definitely on its way :D *looking at Penthesilea's belly* Fun fact: I've used MCC to make her go back to second trimester because the third looked so weird in the screenshots!
    The leaders have indeed forgiven her but that doesn't mean she won't have to face the consequences. She still owes Evandros a talk.

Oh yes... I'm curious how all this situation will end and who is a baby's father... I hope that he is Serkon, it would be the best for Penthesilea.
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with @roseinblack69, Serkon would be the most ideal. BUT, I kind of want it to be a little red-head. lol!
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with @roseinblack69, Serkon would be the most ideal. BUT, I kind of want it to be a little red-head. lol!

Hahaha @allysimbuilds :D I can understand that, Haimon is very handsome ;)
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited July 2017
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with roseinblack69, Serkon would be the most ideal. BUT, I kind of want it to be a little red-head. lol!

Hahaha allysimbuilds :D I can understand that, Haimon is very handsome ;)

She could dye the little one's hair! :lol: No one would be the wiser... until the dye came out dramatically while swimming. :joy:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @roseinblack69 Yes, Serkon would probably be best...

You want trouble? You mean person, you! :joy:
    Meggles wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I totally agree with roseinblack69, Serkon would be the most ideal. BUT, I kind of want it to be a little red-head. lol!

She could dye the little one's hair! :lol: No one would be the wiser... until the dye came out dramatically while swimming. :joy:

Interesting proposal! :joy: You can try and submit it to her... *chuckles* It should be safe for now since they don't own a pool yet for the sake of money scarcity. There's a cell in the temple though and the child would be well advised not to bath.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member

Would be interesting what kinds of dye and pigments they would have access to in the Amazon world. Black would al least be an option with soot from firepits, could be combined with oil or fat (just hope then that fat hair wouldn't be an issue in the Amazon world :grin: ).
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    She could shave the kids head! That would be neat, too! Also, I feel, more plausible for our tricky Creator.

:D I like the idea :D But I'm afraid she would get tired of never-ending dying of her baby's hair :D
    edited July 2017
    Sassie wrote: »

Would be interesting what kinds of dye and pigments they would have access to in the Amazon world. Black would al least be an option with soot from firepits, could be combined with oil or fat (just hope then that fat hair wouldn't be an issue in the Amazon world :grin: ).

I will totally pretend not to have googled "red natural dye". :# Madder would be a possibility unless she wants to bring another potential father in with the child's fake black hair. :joy:
    And fat hair was actually a sign of beauty and wealth in ancient Egypt, so I guess it wouldn't be that much of an issue?

@allysimbuilds Shaving sounds indeed like a more appropriate way for not getting into trouble. ^^ Although a girl would probably complain from a certain age on.
    :D I like the idea :D But I'm afraid she would get tired of never-ending dying of her baby's hair :D

Yeah, probably. And Io and/or Haimon would eventually wonder why the child changes hair color when it rains and goes back afterward to the "original" one. :joy:

Btw, to everyone: I have a short chapter I've originally written as kind of a study of Zeuxippe's personality for myself. It is either part of the story nor equipped with screenshots since my laptop is in for repair for over a month now (why do I actually pay them so much? :angry: ) but it provides an interesting view on some events. Would you like to get it as an extra gift with the next chapter and apology for my being away for a week or shall I just keep it unpublished?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    You can dye hair red with Henna. And Indigo can make it a brown, even black color. It's really long lasting too. :joy:

...I've been silently reading all the updates, I'm so bad with feedback. At least I could share this (probably unimportant) piece of trivia :tongue:
    unknown.png
    My vote is extra gift! Publish it! Publish it!
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'm curious to see why you thought I meant dyeing the hair red and not black... :naughty:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    @Zinniavanilla So we have some choice in that matter, great! Long lasting is good... No need to fear rain :joy:
    And don't worry about giving feedback. Each writer appreciates that but I know you're there and am grateful, no matter if you comment or not. <3 (Which applies to everyone else too)

@Meggles That was mainly due to @allysimbuilds wish for a red-haired kid... I thought you had referred to that :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Sassie wrote: »

I will totally pretend not to have googled "red natural dye". :# Madder would be a possibility unless she wants to bring another potential father in with the child's fake black hair. :joy:
    And fat hair was actually a sign of beauty and wealth in ancient Egypt, so I guess it wouldn't be that much of an issue?

@allysimbuilds Shaving sounds indeed like a more appropriate way for not getting into trouble. ^^ Although a girl would probably complain from a certain age on.

Yeah, probably. And Io and/or Haimon would eventually wonder why the child changes hair color when it rains and goes back afterward to the "original" one. :joy:

Btw, to everyone: I have a short chapter I've originally written as kind of a study of Zeuxippe's personality for myself. It is either part of the story nor equipped with screenshots since my laptop is in for repair for over a month now (why do I actually pay them so much? :angry: ) but it provides an interesting view on some events. Would you like to get it as an extra gift with the next chapter and apology for my being away for a week or shall I just keep it unpublished?

Yes! Yes! Yes! <3:)
    @allysimbuilds Ahem. I have proof for your evil desires. :p;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Is it wrong to hope for that? I want a creator that's like a tornado! She'll have to be if any of these grudges bleed over into her reign...lol

Is it wrong to hope for that? I want a creator that's like a tornado! She'll have to be if any of these grudges bleed over into her reign...lol

Oh, noble reasons! :joy: Although I'd pity Io for having to raise that tornado...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017
    Remember that Penthesilea sought a talk with Evandros? In chapter 25 you'll find out what it will be about. Also, you can find the extra gift here or just by clicking at the next chapter on the blog.
    I'll visit my grandparents together with my family and they don't have any kind of internet there, so I'll be able to comment from time to time but can't read any stories (pictures would cost way too much precious data volume) or post chapters. Expected return is the middle of August. Wish you a nice time until then! :)

2s7ezyw.png
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Evandros is very good man, I like him very much and I'm glad that Penthisilea has allies and friends what supports her and even are tolerant to her life style. This chapter warmed me inside <3 And it remembered me Amazons Queen Olinia and her friendship with Vikings from Northern Lands, that day when they became allies and decided to unite in the battle against Pimdora and her allies :) Surely, I mean the Blessing Moon tribe story ;) I enjoyed that moments when I wrote about it :blush: But somehow I think that Zeuxippe isn't so easygoing person like Evandros :/ I'm afraid she'll cause more troubles to our queen... :#
    Wow, that went way differently then what I was expecting! Have a great time visiting your family! :)
    Evandros is very good man, I like him very much and I'm glad that Penthisilea has allies and friends what supports her and even are tolerant to her life style. This chapter warmed me inside <3 And it remembered me Amazons Queen Olinia and her friendship with Vikings from Northern Lands, that day when they became allies and decided to unite in the battle against Pimdora and her allies :) Surely, I mean the Blessing Moon tribe story ;) I enjoyed that moments when I wrote about it :blush: But somehow I think that Zeuxippe isn't so easygoing person like Evandros :/ I'm afraid she'll cause more troubles to our queen... :#

Yes, this chapter is still one of my favorites. :) Evandros is a kind man, but if you threaten the peace in his area of influence, boy can he be strict and angry! It helps though that there's already an Amazon tribe living there in the third generation (Zeuxippe's tribe). Sure you mean tribe Blessing Moon ;) That's true, Olinia needed to make peace with the Vikings as well to be able to ensure survival. And lucky she was that they agreed at last, I remember their reluctance in the beginning.
    Now for you mentioning Zeuxippe I wonder... have you read the extra or has Evandros just overshadowed Zeuxippe? He'd sure like that. :D It was linked right down at the bottom (or here) but I just saw I've forgotten to mention this fact. :#

@allysimbuilds Haha, differently in a comfortable way I hope since I really enjoyed writing this rather peaceful chapter.
    Thank you. <3 I'm looking so forward to see them because we don't meet each other a lot. They're a 4-hour drive away :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Yes, this chapter is still one of my favorites. :) Evandros is a kind man, but if you threaten the peace in his area of influence, boy can he be strict and angry! It helps though that there's already an Amazon tribe living there in the third generation (Zeuxippe's tribe). Sure you mean tribe Blessing Moon ;) That's true, Olinia needed to make peace with the Vikings as well to be able to ensure survival. And lucky she was that they agreed at last, I remember their reluctance in the beginning.
    Now for you mentioning Zeuxippe I wonder... have you read the extra or has Evandros just overshadowed Zeuxippe? He'd sure like that. :D It was linked right down at the bottom (or here) but I just saw I've forgotten to mention this fact. :#

@allysimbuilds Haha, differently in a comfortable way I hope since I really enjoyed writing this rather peaceful chapter.
    Thank you. <3 I'm looking so forward to see them because we don't meet each other a lot. They're a 4-hour drive away :/

Oh my Goth! :o I just read this chapter! Zeuxippe is lucky that I can't reach her, but the Blessing Moon tribe can really find her >:)
    Oh my Goth! :o I just read this chapter! Zeuxippe is lucky that I can't reach her, but the Blessing Moon tribe can really find her >:)

Okay, somehow I figured you wouldn't forget to hate her for this :D Yes, Blessing Moon tribe can and will find her... And I'm honestly excited to find out about that meeting!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Okay, somehow I figured you wouldn't forget to hate her for this :D Yes, Blessing Moon tribe can and will find her... And I'm honestly excited to find out about that meeting!

Yes, I thought before that she is the one who wishes Penthesilea's death :neutral: Sure, all her thoughts sound like a desire to revenge. I try to understand Zeuxippe and I believe that she has something good inside, but I can't forgive her what she wanted to do :/