Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @allysimbuilds Yep, her main problem is lack of empathy... She doesn't want to be selfish though to a certain extent, she certainly is. But if you don't know how others feel or how they would feel about this or that you just act egoistic without even knowing. :s It will become more clear later on, but Penthesilea really suffers knowing she'd caused pain to others (mainly Serkon).
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited July 2017
    So, to celebrate 1k views (wow! You're amazing! :o Thank you so much! I'm so glad that this story entertains you, really! <3 )
    Here's chapter 22. Just let me say before reading... I'm excited for your opinion xD

2epo848.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    No, they can't kill her! :# I hope Haimon will not let it to happen!
    Waiting impatiently for the next chapter <3
    @roseinblack69 How can you still have so much trust in Haimon? :joy: I'm not even sure he deserves it no matter how the next chapter will turn out. Won't change that I kinda adore him as well, though ^^

@allysimbuilds Yes -.- Unfortunately I have only three pre-written chapters in store that are actually equipped with pictures and I can't take more ones in the moment :disappointed: But this matter will be settled since then or at least have calmed down a bit
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @MrsRacooney ah, I know how that goes...so you're going to leave us hanging for a few more chapters, is what I just gathered. *grabs life-vest and bowl of popcorn* I'm well prepared for whatever goes down! B)
    @allysimbuilds :o You believe me to be so cruel?
    2e4eot0.png

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that look and was searching for an opportunity to use it for forever :joy: He's such a good actor!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @roseinblack69 How can you still have so much trust in Haimon? :joy: I'm not even sure he deserves it no matter how the next chapter will turn out. Won't change that I kinda adore him as well, though ^^

@allysimbuilds Yes -.- Unfortunately I have only three pre-written chapters in store that are actually equipped with pictures and I can't take more ones in the moment :disappointed: But this matter will be settled since then or at least have calmed down a bit

Hahaha :D I think Haimon is too smart... And somehow I think he has a crush on his creator mistress ;) But knowing you, @MrsRacooney... You can never know what comes next ;) Just waiting for the next chapter :)
    :D what a great picture! And, you know, I try not to get too attached to any characters these days. You just never know! *tightens vest*
    edited July 2017
    "Hahaha :D I think Haimon is too smart... And somehow I think he has a crush on his creator mistress ;) But knowing you, @MrsRacooney... You can never know what comes next ;) Just waiting for the next chapter :)

Oh, he is smart. "Fun" fact: 95% of what he said is the truth. That was the only way he saw to get away alive because the assassin would have discovered too many lies. In addition, he's one of the two main characters who aren't actually caught in a web of lies right now.
    :D what a great picture! And, you know, I try not to get too attached to any characters these days. You just never know! *tightens vest*

Probably the best idea :D *coughs* Day & Knight!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    "Hahaha :D I think Haimon is too smart... And somehow I think he has a crush on his creator mistress ;) But knowing you, @MrsRacooney... You can never know what comes next ;) Just waiting for the next chapter :)

Oh, he is smart. "Fun" fact: 95% of what he said is the truth. That was the only way he saw to get away alive because the assassin would have discovered too many lies. In addition, he's one of the two main characters who aren't actually caught in a web of lies right now.

Probably the best idea :D *coughs* Day & Knight!

Mhm... But it's only 95% of truth, so 5% is a lie ;) Hehehehe.... Now I'm even more intrigued than before :D
    Mhm... But it's only 95% of truth, so 5% is a lie ;) Hehehehe.... Now I'm even more intrigued than before :D

I don't know whether you'll be able to find out what the 5% are on Monday. It will seem to be quite obvious but I tell you, it isn't. You can guess, though :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Have a nice week! ;)

Here's chapter 23 for you.

5vatco.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I just left a comment on your Blog :) Ha, Haimon is very smart 🐸🐸🐸🐸... If I would be Penthesilea I'm not sure I'd trust him. But in other case I understand him, however, his queen wouldn't as she's amazon B) I hope she'll never know what her slave really thinks for the Haimon's sake :)
    And the others... They think about themselves too good and I'm even surprised how Penthesilea is patient with them, especially with that monkey Zeuxippe as I can't stand her :# I just hope that all they will stop to behave like some circus of the fools...
    Waiting for the next chapter! <3B)
    I just left a comment on your Blog :) Ha, Haimon is very smart plum... If I would be Penthesilea I'm not sure I'd trust him. But in other case I understand him, however, his queen wouldn't as she's amazon B) I hope she'll never know what her slave really thinks for the Haimon's sake :)
    And the others... They think about themselves too good and I'm even surprised how Penthesilea is patient with them, especially with that monkey Zeuxippe as I can't stand her :# I just hope that all they will stop to behave like some circus of the fools...
    Waiting for the next chapter! <3B)

Well, she knows or at least suspects that he still seeks an opportunity to flee. But it doesn't bother her as long as she can still lock him up when nobody is around :D And he's smart enough not to try it in her presence as she as a warrior would overpower him easily. So yes, he's a good observer and smart but sometimes his hothead just gets in his way. ;)
    Which king or queen doesn't think of themselves too good? You won't find many going back in history. And Penthesilea knows that it was a mistake forcing Evandros to let Io leave. So she fits pretty well into that circus of fools :p
    Next chapter is already finished but I'll leave somewhen next week and will be gone for another one (birthday of my granddad and they have no internet there xD). I have two chapters for you until then.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    I'm all caught up! Now I can use this thread to check for updates and stay on top of things. ;)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    @Meggles Nice! Penthesilea is pleased to have a potential new ally! ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I still really like Haimon and think he'd be a great slave for Penthesilea to keep around long-term. Unfortunately, he seems to care about freedom too much for that stuff... Can't wait to see who's behind this murder attempt!
    edited July 2017
    @allysimbuilds I still like him too ;) But then again, I like all of them. Even Zeuxippe. xD Maybe Echion not so much.
    Well, but he decided to stay this time and I tell you, if he had tried to flee he would have succeeded. He knew that as well. Though it's not that simple with him.
    Maybe you will find out more about the person behind all that in the next chapter (=tomorrow). Or maybe another day :D
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Let's see how the meeting with the council will go on in chapter 24...

17bq5d.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    This was so sweet! I hope everything goes well with the baby...Serkon's going to be fairly upset if the thing has red hair... lol!
    This was so sweet! I hope everything goes well with the baby...Serkon's going to be fairly upset if the thing has red hair... lol!

Glad you liked it :) I enjoyed writing it too. You're right about the hair... And the general appearance! It'll be quite clear in the end, ha! >:) But for now Penthesilea is lucky enough that there is no hair on sims babies xD One thing less to worry about during the next year unless she wants to worry in advance already.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Glad you liked it :) I enjoyed writing it too. You're right about the hair... And the general appearance! It'll be quite clear in the end, ha! >:) But for now Penthesilea is lucky enough that there is no hair on sims babies xD One thing less to worry about during the next year unless she wants to worry in advance already.

>:)
    I've already left a comment on your Blog, but I still want to comment one more time :D I can feel that a baby is already on the way to this world and I hope all will be ok. At least I can see Serkon and Penthesilea together and that others forgave her, too. Only that woman Zeuxippe... She makes me worried :/
    @roseinblack69 Haha, yes the baby is definitely on its way :D *looking at Penthesilea's belly* Fun fact: I've used MCC to make her go back to second trimester because the third looked so weird in the screenshots!
    The leaders have indeed forgiven her but that doesn't mean she won't have to face the consequences. She still owes Evandros a talk.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26