Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Yes, I thought before that she is the one who wishes Penthesilea's death :neutral: Sure, all her thoughts sound like a desire to revenge. I try to understand Zeuxippe and I believe that she has something good inside, but I can't forgive her what she wanted to do :/

Oooh, sudden change in mind? Zeuxippe certainly has something good, we'll see this later. No one is completely evil or bad, not even especially not in real life. But as you say, her desire for revenge is stronger. And not forgiving her is fine, you don't have to. :)

Now, just in time before my departure to my grandparents (okay, maybe a day earlier), amazing @xJojox has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, it's a great honor! :smiley:
    To show appreciation to some other simlit authors whose stories I've read recently or simply adore, here are my nominations: @Cement @roseinblack69 @Meggles @TheGeekGamez @Sarahkay
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Sooo, back at home after a lot of family, a lot of fun and a lot of food. I hope you've enjoyed the break as well! You might need a bit of rest today for chapter 26.
    20usk1e.png

Okay, now I'm away. Binge catching-up. xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yes, I thought before that she is the one who wishes Penthesilea's death :neutral: Sure, all her thoughts sound like a desire to revenge. I try to understand Zeuxippe and I believe that she has something good inside, but I can't forgive her what she wanted to do :/

Oooh, sudden change in mind? Zeuxippe certainly has something good, we'll see this later. No one is completely evil or bad, not even especially not in real life. But as you say, her desire for revenge is stronger. And not forgiving her is fine, you don't have to. :)

Now, just in time before my departure to my grandparents (okay, maybe a day earlier), amazing @xJojox has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, it's a great honor! :smiley:
    To show appreciation to some other simlit authors whose stories I've read recently or simply adore, here are my nominations: @Cement @roseinblack69 @Meggles @TheGeekGamez @Sarahkay

Oh yes... I know that there no only white and black, here are more colors and tones ;) I just don't like Zeuxippe, I wouldn't like her even in real life >:)

Congrats on the nomination, @MrsRacooney <3 You're deserved it ;) And thanks for nominating me, it's a honor to me :blush:
    Grrr... :# What she'll do now? I already wrote on your Blog that all this situation would drive me crazy, too much chaos there :/
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    Woah! I didn't really expect this! Hopefully she's got some tricks up her sleeve!
    Oh yes... I know that there no only white and black, here are more colors and tones ;) I just don't like Zeuxippe, I wouldn't like her even in real life >:)

Congrats on the nomination, @MrsRacooney <3 You're deserved it ;) And thanks for nominating me, it's a honor to me :blush:

In real life, I'd probably be so afraid of her :D
    Thanks. You definitely deserve it, too so you're welcome ;)

Now for the chapter, it's certainly a chaotic and ugly situation and Penthesilea does suffer a lot. :/ In the moment, the only thing that's left for her is hoping that Evandros will keep his promise and help her get out of all the trouble she has caused. Not comfortable for a woman who is used to acting herself.

@allysimbuilds Yes, a trick would definitely help and she should come up with it soon. :p By the way, what would you have expected from the talk? That would interest me since I had a hard time figuring out how Serkon would react with, of course, different outcomes.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    So much I had to get caught up on! But I did it :)

I'm so glad Haimon stopped the assassin on time! She's too young to die!
    I felt so many emotions, just when I thought Serkon and she were okay again... It's ruined. My poor precious ship!
    @MrsRacooney I was a little surprised he listened to so much of what she had to say. I mean, she's been rude and he's been rude, so this conversation was actually quite productive for them (maybe they're better adults than I am :D ). For some reason I'd imagined he'd be a little more set on the kid, but he did say he never wanted one in the first place... hmmmm...
    @Sterretjeee Wow, that's quite an achievement considering all the stories you've had to read! Congrats and welcome back! :smiley:
    Yeah, I'm glad too that he saved her. As you say, she's still so young and well, has no heiress yet :D
    Sorry. :'( It was a hard one and we won't hear much of Serkon for a while and focus on other things... A birth, for example. Hope that will cheer you up a bit. ;)

@allysimbuilds Sometimes it's strange what oneself feels and others actually see. :o You're right!
    I think it went so well compared to how it could have been because Penthesilea really wanted a compromise and is very sensitive because of being heavily pregnant (she's due every second now :D ). Serkon on the other hand is used to solving problems by talking since that's the only way Evandros allows in the council, I think I mentioned it once or twice? So they behave pretty mature in that regard xD
    And for the kid, he really didn't want one. He certainly cares for it but after all, Penthesilea has excluded him from around seven months of the pregnancy so he doesn't feel too close to it
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney Ah yes, true. How could Serks feel close to it? I don't know why, but that fact completely left my mind. I'm all buckled in and very excited to see what the baby looks like!
    @MrsRacooney Ah yes, true. How could Serks feel close to it? I don't know why, but that fact completely left my mind. I'm all buckled in and very excited to see what the baby looks like!

Yeah, well, maybe you've forgotten because we have been excluded from the pregnancy for seven months, too? ;)
    Baby-time soon, promised!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited August 2017
    I just want to inform you that I don't know when the next chapter will be up. As you know, my laptop's keyboard didn't work any more and they took literally two months to fix that. The laptop was back last week but didn't start the next day because they've somehow damaged the entire system?! :angry: It had worked fine before. Well, so I brought it right back and am left with only my phone. The repair should be much shorter this time though and I hope for my laptop returning any day from now on.
    I'm sorry :disappointed:
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I just want to inform you that I don't know when the next chapter will be up. As you know, my laptop's keyboard didn't work any more and they took literally two months to fix that. The laptop was back last week but didn't start the next day because they've somehow damaged the entire system?! :angry: It had worked fine before. Well, so I brought it right back and am left with only my phone. The repair should be much shorter this time though.
    I'm sorry :disappointed:

All is fine, dear... I understand it. Take your time, I'll wait as long as it will be needed ;)<3
    So sorry to hear that! Hopefully they'll fix it soon! We'll wait <3
    Thanks @roseinblack69 @Sterretjeee and to all others for waiting and your kind words. I didn't know one could miss sims but since I have either played them nor seen them on pictures for quite some time now... *sigh*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited September 2017
    My mother generously lent me her laptop again... So before doing anything else I'll publish chapter 27 that's due for 2 weeks now. Thank you so much for your patience!

mjwsk5.png

@mastressalita Also, I'm finally able to upload the acceptance post for @allysimbuilds and the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much, dear! I'll pass it on to @InfraGreen @Karilan @xJojox @Bugsie2016 @SmallSeven01
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @MrsRacooney do i answer rosemarie's questions to accept this?
    @xJojox No, wait. I'm so sorry I've forgotten to post mine. The actual questions are here.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney I loved reading your answers; you've got quite the sense of humor! :) My favorite answer was that you'd be an orange. Oranges are very helpful little fruits as well as being bright, colorful and friendly.

Loved this chapter! I have a feeling Haimon is the daddy, based on the baby's skin tone, but I could be wrong (I've been wrong before! :D ).
    @allysimbuilds Thanks, gotta admit that your crazy questions provided great opportunity for some humor! :D Concerning the orange I thought I'd say apple but then oranges were the only fruits that came into my mind and the explanation for them at that, so voilà! :p

I honestly like it as well, it was a bit of a break in between all that fighting and those problems. In the moment I won't say more about any fathers or non-fathers though and instead let you develop your theories. :p
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I just left the comment on your Blog :) I am happy for Penthesilea and her little heiress... ;) So... Who is her father? Will we know that? ;)
    @roseinblack69 Saw, read and answered it ;) I am so happy as well, luckily she got it at first try! And are you kidding? Of course you will know the father. It'll be pretty clear at some point even without explicitly saying it aloud ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Awh, a baby girl. How convenient.. Well, if you don't ask Serkon of course.. :lol:
    Awh, a baby girl. How convenient.. Well, if you don't ask Serkon of course.. :lol:

You hit it :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26