Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Sterretjeee Indeed... You will learn more about that in today's chapter. And about some of your earlier assumptions :wink:

For all of you, Chapter 19. Have a nice week! (It isn't monday but well, tuesday's still the beginning of the week I guess)

301qdkp.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited July 2017
    In chapter 20, Penthesilea makes another enemy many enemies. Enjoy some quarrel and the first (and short) sighting of Serkon and Haimon in one and the same picture!

4h9h55.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I read just 5-6 chapter of your story, but I really enjoy it <3 You did a great work there and the story starts totally different than many amazons challenge stories. I can feel any character, any tribe there. I left the comments on your Blog, but I will comment here, too, when I'll read more chapters ;) Thanks for your amazing story ;)<3
    @roseinblack69 Thank you so much! <3 I'm so glad you enjoy it, I did and still do so much as well! It's always difficult to entertain authors who are doing the same or a similar challenge :# Want to be honest, the start was pretty tough. Before writing I played through gen 1 to get a feeling dir the characters, but most of them didn't really reveal themselves until the writing... :# So this was exploring them for me, too in the first 10 chapters.
    I have replied to your comments on the blog :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited July 2017
    Wow. Now Penthesilea could really need a friend ... I guess Io won't be able to make things better in the whole situation. By the way was she even asked? I don't think so. Seems pretty unfair to me. However, i am happy that the kid won't be killed if it is a boy. Well, if it doesn't get Haimons hair ...

PS:
    It seems as if Tony is kinda annoyed of Haimon …
    KQXkAfe.png
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Nooo, nooo wait! What just happened! I feel like I missed a huge chunk. When did her hunky man-toy start despising her?!
    So I read your story the whole night at work and it was so great... <3 Still thinking of it and wanting to read more to the last written chapter ;) I like your characters, they are very real and rich as personalities. It's not only the sims story, it's a book and I would buy such book with a big pleasure. I like your writing style.
    I left the comments on your Blog, too. ;)
    So I read the last written chapter. Feeling worried for the young amazon queen :/ As I told in my comment on your Blog this time I don't agree with Penthelisea... But let's see what will happen later ;) Waiting for the next chapter <3
    First of all, referring to @Marialein 's remark about the child inheriting hair colors. I probably should tell all of you right now that if the child gets Penthesilea's hair color, I'll give it just some brown instead. All brown runs in her family.

Marialein wrote: »
    Wow. Now Penthesilea could really need a friend ... I guess Io won't be able to make things better in the whole situation. By the way was she even asked? I don't think so. Seems pretty unfair to me. However, i am happy that the kid won't be killed if it is a boy. Well, if it doesn't get Haimons hair ...

PS:
    KQXkAfe.png

Io will have a hard time... But you'll learn at least a bit more in the next chapter. It's right I didn't mention that she was asked, but Penthesilea did. She may not have acted the wisest way but she would never take such a risk without knowing for sure that her future provider would agree.
    Yes, I'm glad as well the child wouldn't be killed in that case. Serkon made this "kind proposal" all of himself, it wasn't planned. All the better. :grin:
    If he doesn't inherit red hair.

Your picture really cracks me up! :smiley: (Avatar Haimon isn't so amused, though.) Well, he deserves this. Usually he is the one being annoyed. But hey, he managed to sit at a table with our all-time favorite meatball for a few seconds without dying. :p
    Nooo, nooo wait! What just happened! I feel like I missed a huge chunk. When did her hunky man-toy start despising her?!

Sorry to do that to you, but maybe it helps knowing that he did the right thing to save his reputation? If he'd actually supported her against Evandros, he would have lost the other leaders' trust and friendship. And he wouldn't be Serkon if he'd just let Penthesilea do whatever she wants without even asking him. He's still a king himself and no low slave, right? ;)

@roseinblack69 Goodness, thank you so much for that huuuuge compliment and all the lovely comments on the blog! <3 It's so much fun to learn what you think, also the comparisons to your Amadahy. I see the similarities now, too xD Won't get rid of that resemblance so soon, ha.
    Wow, you've read all of this so fast :scream: Next chapter will be uploaded friday, at least that's the plan. We all know about how reliable plans are.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    First of all, referring to @Marialein 's remark about the child inheriting hair colors. I probably should tell all of you right now that if the child gets Penthesilea's hair color, I'll give it just some brown instead. All brown runs in her family.

Marialein wrote: »

PS:
    KQXkAfe.png

Io will have a hard time... But you'll learn at least a bit more in the next chapter. It's right I didn't mention that she was asked, but Penthesilea did. She may not have acted the wisest way but she would never take such a risk without knowing for sure that her future provider would agree.
    Yes, I'm glad as well the child wouldn't be killed in that case. Serkon made this "kind proposal" all of himself, it wasn't planned. All the better. :grin:
    If he doesn't inherit red hair.

Your picture really cracks me up! :smiley: (Avatar Haimon isn't so amused, though.) Well, he deserves this. Usually he is the one being annoyed. But hey, he managed to sit at a table with our all-time favorite meatball for a few seconds without dying. :p

Sorry to do that to you, but maybe it helps knowing that he did the right thing to save his reputation? If he'd actually supported her against Evandros, he would have lost the other leaders' trust and friendship. And he wouldn't be Serkon if he'd just let Penthesilea do whatever she wants without even asking him. He's still a king himself and no low slave, right? ;)

@roseinblack69 Goodness, thank you so much for that huuuuge compliment and all the lovely comments on the blog! <3 It's so much fun to learn what you think, also the comparisons to your Amadahy. I see the similarities now, too xD Won't get rid of that resemblance so soon, ha.
    Wow, you've read all of this so fast :scream: Next chapter will be uploaded friday, at least that's the plan. We all know about how reliable plans are.

I'll wait for the new chapter and friday ;) I believe that Amadahy and Penthesilea would be great friends ;) And you deserve all these compliments :blush:
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    edited July 2017
    Just found your stuff today (and read all of it). I really like you're story so far! Never played this kind of story before, so I'm really excited to see where it goes, especially because you're characters have vivid personalities. #teamredhair :)
    @roseinblack69 Just imagining those two meeting... Whoever wanted to deal with them, he/she would have a lot to do. :D I mean, one is already exhausting, but two of them!

@allysimbuilds You've read all of it? In one go? You're crazy! :smiley: But, thank you! When I started I was so excited as well and so far it's absolutely worth every effort! Also, for you a picture of Haimon who autonomously went up to Penthesilea during a shoot to discuss his fears of commitment :joy: It was so cute that I couldn't stop or punish him and she didn't seem to bother too much.
    9ghd81.png

And just to be fair, one shot for @Sterretjeee and all Serkon fans too :wink: He knows you're there!
    2nvxljo.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I love Serkon very much :blush:<3 He is very wise, calm and his soul has the muscles if you get what I mean ;)
    Haha, @MrsRacooney, that would be funny to see Amadahy Blessing Moon and Penthesilea together, all these tribes and especially Zeuxippe would go crazy :D So if you need Amadahy Blessing Moon for Penthesilea's friends and allies you can download her in the gallery ;)
    By the way, you'll have to teach me how to make the chapter links in weebly. It's a shame to say, but I don't know :neutral:
    @roseinblack69 Understand you very well concerning Serkon... :wink: Though each time I think I would have chosen him Haimon does something adorable xD Or is angry. *whispers* He looks so good being angry!
    Unfortunately, gen 1 is almost finished writing. :unamused: Perhaps a special chapter someday?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Haimon is a much more interesting character to me--he brings some life to the party! I also am really interested in knowing what kind of child he and Penthesilea would have. Probably a force to be reckoned with! I guess I just hope that that story would be an interesting one. On the other hand, Serkon's kid might be a natural leader! I guess I don't even consider Protego as an option for the child's father... lol. Poor Protego!
    @roseinblack69 Understand you very well concerning Serkon... :wink: Though each time I think I would have chosen him Haimon does something adorable xD Or is angry. *whispers* He looks so good being angry!
    Unfortunately, gen 1 is almost finished writing. :unamused: Perhaps a special chapter someday?

Haimon is jealous :D And yes, he is very handsome... Sure, I'd like to know more about Haimon. Maybe in the future chapters? ;)
    Amadahy is very disciplined amazon warrior, so she'll wait ;)
    edited July 2017
    Haimon is a much more interesting character to me--he brings some life to the party! I also am really interested in knowing what kind of child he and Penthesilea would have. Probably a force to be reckoned with! I guess I just hope that that story would be an interesting one. On the other hand, Serkon's kid might be a natural leader! I guess I don't even consider Protego as an option for the child's father... lol. Poor Protego!

Goodness, force, that's the right word. *shivers* Would probably drive the writer insane. xD As for Protego, you just seem to go along with what the queen thinks. Still, everything is possible andconcerning the character I roll the traits but see to that they fit the parents somehow:
    Haimon x Penthesilea: a force, just like you say
    Serkon x Penthesilea: at least something with quite a self-assurance...
    Protego x Penthesilea: anything possible, I guess?

Haimon is jealous :D And yes, he is very handsome... Sure, I'd like to know more about Haimon. Maybe in the future chapters? ;)

Haha, might be the case? Maybe that's why he's always in bad mood.
    Oh, good that you have such a patient queen. :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Goodness, force, that's the right word. *shivers* Would probably drive the writer insane. xD As for Protego, you just seem to go along with what the queen thinks. Still, everything is possible andconcerning the character I roll the traits but see to that they fit the parents somehow:
    Haimon x Penthesilea: a force, just like you say
    Serkon x Penthesilea: at least something with quite a self-assurance...
    Protego x Penthesilea: anything possible, I guess?

Haha, might be the case? Maybe that's why he's always in bad mood.
    Oh, good that you have such a patient queen. :smiley:

She was just creator, but her tribe was very famous as strong amazon warriors tribe. ;) Someone should make Haimon happy ;)

Still, these next few chapters are going to be interesting. Just who is the baby's father, and will Penthesilea be honest about who it is? She wouldn't have to be, unless the baby has red hair. I'd say its safe to assume that as long as the hair isn't red, the baby be labeled as Serkon's. Why wouldn't she do that? Lineage, pride and stuff. OR maybe Penthesilea doesn't necessarily want ties to Serkon after the way he treated her the last Chapter... Hmmm... I should just quit theorizing before I get carried away! :D
    She was just creator, but her tribe was very famous as strong amazon warriors tribe. ;) Someone should make Haimon happy ;)

Yes, someone should.
    Still, these next few chapters are going to be interesting. Just who is the baby's father, and will Penthesilea be honest about who it is? She wouldn't have to be, unless the baby has red hair. I'd say its safe to assume that as long as the hair isn't red, the baby be labeled as Serkon's. Why wouldn't she do that? Lineage, pride and stuff. OR maybe Penthesilea doesn't necessarily want ties to Serkon after the way he treated her the last Chapter... Hmmm... I should just quit theorizing before I get carried away! :D

Nah, theorize on if you want to. That's the fun part about reading, isn't it? Just ask the authors of the stories I read. xD
    You're thinking exactly like Penthesilea here. B) As long as the child doesn't resemble another one, she'll just declare Serkon as the father even if she herself knew it isn't true, for the reasons you mentioned. Even though Serkon might overreact a bit, in the end she knows that by challenging Evandros she has put him into a dangerous position. The Arythion king could easily assume that he was part of her plan and if he doesn't obviously show that he wasn't, he'll probably lose the council's support as well and that's the worst thing that can happen to one of those little tribes.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Yes, someone should.

Nah, theorize on if you want to. That's the fun part about rea :# ding, isn't it? Just ask the authors of the stories I read. xD
    You're thinking exactly like Penthesilea here. B) As long as the child doesn't resemble another one, she'll just declare Serkon as the father even if she herself knew it isn't true, for the reasons you mentioned. Even though Serkon might overreact a bit, in the end she knows that by challenging Evandros she has put him into a dangerous position. The Arythion king could easily assume that he was part of her plan and if he doesn't obviously show that he wasn't, he'll probably lose the council's support as well and that's the worst thing that can happen to one of those little tribes.

I think Penthesilea can lie, especially if she has protect herself ;) Now she is too lonely to tell the truth and I even don't want to think what would happen her if all would know that she lied :#
    edited July 2017
    I think Penthesilea can lie, especially if she has protect herself ;) Now she is too lonely to tell the truth and I even don't want to think what would happen her if all would know that she lied :#

Nothing comfortable, for sure :# So as you say, in the moment she doesn't really have a choice.

Now, here's the promised chapter 21. The next one will follow on wednesday or when we hit 1k views as a gift for you amazing people :blush: Also, I've added Io to the character pages if anyone of you reads them :#

hrh5ic.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I've just left a comment on your Blog ;) Well... As I told it gets even more complicated and it scares me :# I am worried about Penthesilea. One day she can't lie and what then? Yes... But here are some positive like Haimon and a provider :) They both made me smile.
    @roseinblack69 Yes, the lying is one of the most risky points in the moment... Told you on the blog already, Io is such a kind soul ( <3 ). Before she was there, Haimon always went up to Penthesilea and tried to kiss and hug her, now he constantly wants to talk to Io. :D The housekeeping doesn't do itself, Haimon!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Ugh! She's digging quite the hole for herself, weaving quite the web of lies! Here's hoping her heiress has some more empathy! B)