Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

1272829303133...Next

Comments

• Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member

Well, it was short :D Only half of a chapter, actually.
    I'm so hyped for all of the characters to scheme a little together :D
    Yes, Phyllis will indeed be a scholar. She's very kind and doesn't want to hurt anyone, and she loves myths and stories. So it only makes sense. Good guess! B)

I'm so hyped for it as well!

Scholars are so much fun! I also really enjoyed the interaction between all the young people, it was fun to watch it flow together.

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    The family trees of all the tribes have finally been updated. So if you're interested in learning who high priest Alexandros' illegitimate daughters are or that Serkon has a sister - now you have the chance to do so.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    To top that, we're starting the week with part 2 of chapter 2.05. Lyta is keeping her habit of telling the truth and calling her father out.

jEAsdG9.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney

Lyta has every right to be furious, but I do worry what will happen next. She's every right to refuse his legacy after such insults, though, and I'm certainly invested in what will happen next. I'm really loving this arc!
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney

Lyta has every right to be furious, but I do worry what will happen next. She's every right to refuse his legacy after such insults, though, and I'm certainly invested in what will happen next. I'm really loving this arc!

Serkon is oblivious to the fact that he really hurt Lyta, although of course that was not his intention. But it's how he's always been. It's not like Lyta doesn't know all of that but they are very much alike, and her thickhead will not rest easily now.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

Serkon is oblivious to the fact that he really hurt Lyta, although of course that was not his intention. But it's how he's always been. It's not like Lyta doesn't know all of that but they are very much alike, and her thickhead will not rest easily now.

I bet. I can see the firework show starting from here!
  • Options
    slUzGKJ.png

In chapter 2.06, we meet the Amazons and... a corpse!?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Commented on the blog, but I can't believe I missed this chapter! It's amazing! I'm very interested in these new characters and the turn the story is taking.
  • Options
    SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I'm so excited for this chapter and I hope you are doing good!

The new characters are interesting and I am excited to learn more about them. I also liked how Lyta was looking into the situation, taking time to figure out what is going on. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    ETagn5d.jpg
  • Options
    Commented on the blog, but I can't believe I missed this chapter! It's amazing! I'm very interested in these new characters and the turn the story is taking.

Saw it, answered it B) Heehee, I think you're more excited for the turn of events than Lyta is at the moment :D
    I'm so excited for this chapter and I hope you are doing good!

The new characters are interesting and I am excited to learn more about them. I also liked how Lyta was looking into the situation, taking time to figure out what is going on. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm doing good, I've been on vacation for two weeks. It was long overdue and marvelous :smiley: I hope you're doing good as well?

We will definitely see the new ones around more! And you're so right, Lyta has been a lot more careful approaching the problems than Penny has been. It's probably good, I guess?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26