Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I'm so happy you're back! Maybe now I'll have the inspiration to get back into my tribe. :D
    Cant wait for the first chapter! Don't take to long now lol.

Oooh, I'd love if you got back to it! 😍 There's a terrible lack of all my fav stories these days, that would at least make one less to miss! 🥺
    Well, can't promise anything but since uni will take place from home the plan is to continue writing

It’s aaaaaaaallll about motivation am I right?!

I has none. I blame Animal Crossing life in general, but ask me again a few months and I’ll probably say AC: Valhalla something else.

I should have motivation seeing as we’re still on shelter-in-place and I don’t have work from home obligations.
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Haflinger wrote: »

I has none. I blame Animal Crossing life in general, but ask me again a few months and I’ll probably say AC: Valhalla something else.

I should have motivation seeing as we’re still on shelter-in-place and I don’t have work from home obligations.

Absolutely :joy:
    Well, nobody's blaming you for having fun in those AC games :smirk: Not having to work from home though... What a luxury! :hushed:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Well, nobody's blaming you for having fun in those AC games :smirk: Not having to work from home though... What a luxury! :hushed:

Well the downside of no work from home is … no money. :p I was juuuuuuust getting back into the workforce/job hunting when everything went pear-shaped/shut down. And having just graduated, I don’t have the work credits for UI. Thems the breaks, I guess.

Well the downside of no work from home is … no money. :p I was juuuuuuust getting back into the workforce/job hunting when everything went pear-shaped/shut down. And having just graduated, I don’t have the work credits for UI. Thems the breaks, I guess.

Oooh, you've graduated? Well, yeah, that is unfortunate then. :| I thought you were still a student, struggling to write essays or whatever one writes and was wondering how you get so much freetime :joy: Wish you luck with the job hunt, then!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Greetings from the tribe! We're still far from another chapter for real life reasons, but they do exist and happily so, it seems
    :smiley: As happy as you, hopefully!
    nQisUz8.png
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    ❤️

I misses them all so.
    OIPndDv.png

In chapter 2.01, Penny, Serkon and Lyta are visiting a gorgeous market with even more gorgeous people. And overall, we're all just enjoying that they're back at last :bawling:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    This is all of us right now:

hLRTBPt.gif

hLRTBPt.gif

My first thought was: "Wait, who is all? You're but one person :joy: "
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

hLRTBPt.gif

Shhh. The voices in my head my characters living rent-free in my brain don't know that. ;) 😂
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Yay! A new chapter is always exciting! As exciting as the new chapter is, I hope you are doing well.

The market place is beautiful scenery! Everyone in your story is so pretty oh my gosh! The merchant was a crafty and interesting man, I kind of hope to see more of him at some point but I am more interested in Penny's new tribe member! Awesome chapter.
    ETagn5d.jpg

hLRTBPt.gif

Shhh. The voices in my head my characters living rent-free in my brain don't know that. ;) 😂

Oh, man, you really spoil them, eh? :joy:
    Yay! A new chapter is always exciting! As exciting as the new chapter is, I hope you are doing well.

The market place is beautiful scenery! Everyone in your story is so pretty oh my gosh! The merchant was a crafty and interesting man, I kind of hope to see more of him at some point but I am more interested in Penny's new tribe member! Awesome chapter.

I am actually doing way better than in the uni times! Always tired, but obviously way better than before lol. I hope you're doing well, too?
    Thank you! <3 Glad the hours of re-styling sims have paid out in the end. You will get to see the new tribe member soon and we will dive a little deeper into her story step by step, too :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Su2Ace7.png
    How about we start the week (and the new month!) with a chapter? This time, we get to re-join the Amazons on the market and meet Cass and Phyllis.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    This new chapter was so good!
    The princess is extremely cute, and the newest member of the tribe is very interesting.
    The princess is extremely cute, and the newest member of the tribe is very interesting.

Glad you liked it! :smiley: And Phyllis is extremely cute, I love her! And Phila has a lot of stuff about her that yet needs to be discovered, so we better prepare :)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Glad you liked it! :smiley: And Phyllis is extremely cute, I love her! And Phila has a lot of stuff about her that yet needs to be discovered, so we better prepare :)

Oooh, I'm so excited! I love Phila's appearance, too, and your backgrounds! They're always so detailed.

Oooh, I'm so excited! I love Phila's appearance, too, and your backgrounds! They're always so detailed.

Aw, thank you! That warms my heart, building the market has been a project of many hours so I'm happy that you appreciate the details! :blush: Phila's appearance is @Damaro 's work and I absolutely agree with you, there. It is great!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    I can't believe I didn't comment on this yet! Well, I love the new chapter! The whole scene is beautifully put together and the description of the shops and fighting area was done wonderfully. The sights and sounds really add to the story being told and the lot build is fantastic!
    Phyllis is interesting. Delightfully cheerful and very friendly. I hope that doesn't get her into too much trouble. I like Phila and can't wait to find out more about her should she elaborate more on her story in the future. Great chapter!!
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I can't believe I didn't comment on this yet! Well, I love the new chapter! The whole scene is beautifully put together and the description of the shops and fighting area was done wonderfully. The sights and sounds really add to the story being told and the lot build is fantastic!
    Phyllis is interesting. Delightfully cheerful and very friendly. I hope that doesn't get her into too much trouble. I like Phila and can't wait to find out more about her should she elaborate more on her story in the future. Great chapter!!

Well, I had loads of fun describing the all sensations through Cass' eyes and I'm glad you enjoyed it, too! :smiley: And spent so many hours on the build O.o Phew
    That... sums Phyllis up pretty well :D Let's hope she isn't too friendly than does her good. And Phila will definitely elaborate more on her story, if it will be voluntarily or not... ;)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Oh that will be interesting! I can't wait to see what mischief and drama happens to this gen. I mean, I can each chapter is worth the reads and re-reads. They are so good.

I worry that Phyllis's outgoing-ness is going to get her into more trouble then can be handled one day but if that day comes I am sure she can get out of it alright. And that statement isn't totally going to return for a haunting. Oh Phila, I hope Her story doesn't come back to haunt her more then it already seems to be. Or maybe that's the strange new environment and overly friendly new best friend.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited March 2021
    Aw, I'm really melting away at this comment. Thank you so much! I do hope you will keep providing me with chapters of Isla in return :smiley:
    And that statement isn't totally going to return for a haunting.

I'll remind you of it once the time has come :D
    Anyway, no matter if it's statements or the past, there will be a lot of haunting happening this gen :D (I'd be intimidated by Phyllis' extreme friendliness, too though if it happened so suddenly :# )
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Aw, I'm really melting away at this comment. Thank you so much! I do hope you will keep providing me with chapters of Isla in return :smiley:
    And that statement isn't totally going to return for a haunting.

I'll remind you of it once the time has come :D
    Anyway, no matter if it's statements or the past, there will be a lot of haunting happening this gen :D (I'd be intimidated by Phyllis' extreme friendliness, too though if it happened so suddenly :# )

I look forward to it and ooooh haunting...spooky. It should be fun!
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited June 2021
    VZo5Jen.png
    The merchants have arrived in the homeland of our favorite tribes. They have not only brought goods and tribe members, but also new problems in chapter 2.03
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER!

Penny and Protego? Oh my gosh...

Also, the toddler interactions and the general interactions were all amazing to read through! I really loved seeing how the tribe interacts and I love knowing the history behind it too.
    THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER!

Penny and Protego? Oh my gosh...

Also, the toddler interactions and the general interactions were all amazing to read through! I really loved seeing how the tribe interacts and I love knowing the history behind it too.

I wanted to show the tribe interact with each other so much! That's partly why the chapter was so late, I lost patience with making those group poses several times... :s But it was so worth it! And there is yet a lot more history to be uncovered
    Yeah, Penny and Protego... Those two have my heart (or what is left of it after gen 1 lol)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26