Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited January 2018
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    I think if Penthesilea does let Haimon live, it'll be in secret and because of his past we haven't guessed yet. Not sure at this point if she could go home and say "Oh I let him live." with so many people expecting him dead.
    Personally, I think Haimon is a younger son of a Noble family and now gets to woohoo with everyone (like they did back then) because he has no responsobilities. Or he's a very popular street walker. ;)

Edit: Had to go back and look, and I didn't even realize he was a charburner! That's pretty amazing! Also, where did you get that bow and arrow cc? I don't need it now (this era has Atlatls which predates bows) but it would be nice for Gen. 2 in my story.

Edit#2: @MrsRacooney I finished my second entry for the casting call. It's located on the same page as the first

True, if she admitted she let him live everyone would blame her for letting a murderer escape unharmed...
    Only the Goddess knows about his past :joy: Although he'd probably be very comfortable with this version!
    Atlatls sounds Aztec. Sorry, I actually don't remember where I got the bow and arrows. There's one from Karzalee though but it is for the hand. Hope that helps as well?
    Great, thank you! I'm already excited who else you got!

Edit: I seriously love you for marking the preset facial features :D
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    You know I sympathise with him. I understand his reasons for leaving although part of it was unsuccessful as he is going to be a father. Poor Haimon!!! He's one of my favourite character but you know who will always be my favourite!! (Not Paolo either as Paolo is Protego to me now. :lol:)

I have another theory that Haimon is from a large family but somehow ended up as a slave. :(

But he doesn't know he's going to be a father yet. :grimace: Interesting theory, but only the Goddess knows the truth!
    Ha, yes! Of course I know! Lol it's the same for me, if I'm playing around in other saves and Paolo turns up the first thought that's coming to my mind is "Oh, why is Protego wearing so many clothes?" :D
    Damaro wrote: »
    Maybe the woman is his wife? But she kinda looks suspicious, being the only one with witchy face paint.

I have another theory! haimon was a dance instructor and these are his former pupils! Ha! Everything explained, i'll stick to that. XDDD

Baaahaha, stick to that theory. If it isn't true you've at least had your fun! :D
    Sure, I can share the lots/villagers if you tell me what of it you want. Just a warning, it's heavily loaded with CC (obviously, lol)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2018
    Well, I'd love to have the village and it's buildings. :)

Regarding CC's, like the bow, if you have a sim with that cc saved in your library I recommend you
    This program (website is in French, program will be you pc's language)
    to track it down. You can locate bad or corrupted cc with it too. (Video tutorial)
    edited January 2018
    Well, I'd love to have the village and it's buildings. :)

Regarding CC's, like the bow, if you have a sim with that cc saved in your library I recommend you
    This program (website is in French, program will be you pc's language)
    to track it down. You can locate bad or corrupted cc with it too. (Video tutorial)

The village naturally comes with the buildings :D
    Oh wow, thank you! That's actually great after I've understood how that thing works.

As a reward, you get the village + tavern + cc if nothing went wrong :p
    Post edited by MrsRacooney on
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I kind of hope that Penthesilea just leaves him be. He was never meant for Amazonian life and just seeing him content in a place familiar to him (maybe his home) is wonderful. He seems content and happy in this lovely western land. The small village is wonderful. I enjoyed the dancing steps and the outfits. I would hope that she lies and says she never found him or just goes back and says "he is gone". I doubt she will. I feel like it is going to be tragic.

The outfits are pretty, the land is beautiful and the goats...they are goats.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    edited February 2018
    @SpectresValkyrie That's true, he clearly wasn't made for it... And although of course he's happy to be "home" if you can call it that after 18 years of absence, he'd be happier anywhere than he was at the compound during the last few months. And a lie or at least hiding half of the truth would indeed probably be the best chance now. I guess.
    Glad you liked the scenery and dancing! :smiley: I like it, too even though it was so much work. But usually the more work, the better the outcome :D
    Yes. Goats. Seems like everything is better with old-fashioned, realistic goats, too.

Now the original plan was to publish this together with the chapter but somehow the thought escaped me. It's already been quite some time but @Karilan has nominated me for the Memory Lane Challenge like, ages ago. Thank you so much!
    If you want to you're of course invited to share your 5 favorite moments, too. And because there are some stories I'm reading that have reached a milestone lately (or not so lately any more :p ) I'd like to nominate @SpectresValkyrie @InfraGreen @pammiechick and @xJojox to reflect on their stories!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Thanks! Just in time for Uptown's first anniversary later this month. :o
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you for the nomination!! <3<3<3 Maybe I’ll do that next week on my thread!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @InfraGreen @pammiechick You're welcome! I'm already so excited to see your favorite moments in your threads! :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    Thank you so much for the nomination! I will share these moments with the next chapter I post.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    @SpectresValkyrie You're welcome, looking forward to it! :smiley:

To everyone:
    The Casting Call is closed now except for the one person who couldn't do it in time. Thank you all for those many and gorgeous submissions (more than I expected, seriously :o ). Unfortunately not every character will get a huge role but there's always a lot of faces to look out for in the background!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Yay, nice! :smiley:
    I am curious what sort of sims will appear. :)
    Will we get an overview of the sims to look out for?
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Oooh! Can't wait to see who will be there! I agree with @Damaro I hope we get a preview of some sort. ;)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited February 2018
    @MrsRacooney so it's finished. Just go to the gallery and look for the 7 slaves. My ID in Gallery androgynousoul, item name - The Slaves, hashtag #MrsRacooney. Before finding them click on Advanced and then Custom Content. In fact I didn't use custom content. You can dress all these guys according your wish and your story, so they wear only underwear :p This is a bit about everyone of them.

Darius River - he grew up in the nature. People say that he was raised... by the wolves. Maybe it's a true, he can't remember his parents, but he will never forget his life in the forest. There he was happy, but one day Amazons took him and made him a slave. Darius is loner, has a very deep gentle soul and special bond with all animals. He understands their language.

Victor Big - "giant", "man - mountain"... Or just Victor The Big. It's how others call him. He was a seaman, his father was a seaman, his grand-father was a seaman, so the sea was his home since his young days. Now he is a slave. Yeah, they were attacked by pirates. Many sailors were killed and those who survived were sold to slavery. But Victor isn't the one who whines. This big man is not only an experienced sea wolf but has a great sense of humor, sometimes even a very black and rough sense of humor, but it's better than nothing. Courageous, cheerful, insolent and self-confident.

Simon Muse - always grumpy, anyone doesn't know why he is mad at the whole world. It doesn't help him being a slave, he is often punished for his roughness. The only thing what Simon loves is the music.

Uriel Rider - once upon a time he was a great rider, but Amazons decided that Uriel would be more appropriate to be their love slave. S.exual.y abused from the age of 16, Uriel dreams of meeting a soulmate and escaping with her where he could be free and happy again.

Roy Hawk - sweets and delicious food is his passion. Roy will never miss an opportunity to eat. Funny, kid-loving lazy. The only work for which he is always ready is cooking. And since he can do this, he is still alive.

Cezar Ash - he sees the world differently than others. Sometime in childhood Cezar was very sick, people say that he survived only because this was the will of the gods. Others say he is a child of the gods, left to watch people and their deeds. Being weak physically Cezar isn't suitable as a slave for any work, but the noblemen are afraid to hurt him, because he is different... And there is no better gardener than him. Unpredictable, but always sincere and benevolent.

Elias Gallo - talented painter, who understands the language of the colors. Charming, very pedantic, wise and just cheerful guy. Elias is one of most expensive slaves. He is a slave who knows the art, literature, can read and write. His former master gave him many rights, so he never felt like a slave.

I hope you will like them :)
    @Damaro @Sarahkay Sure! The preview is almost ready but @roseinblack69 's submissions aren't added yet. I've included the role (main, middle, small or background) as well.

@roseinblack69 Oh wow, you've been fast! :o Thank you so much, that's a lot of sims (and underwear :D ). I'll show you the results of the makeover ;)
    Love all the backstories! So inventive, and they're all so different! :smiley: Victor and Elias would fit in the best, so would you please send me two close-ups of the head (one from front, one from side) and two full-body views (again one from front, one from side) for each of those two? *puppy eyes*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @Damaro @Sarahkay Sure! The preview is almost ready but @roseinblack69 's submissions aren't added yet. I've included the role (main, middle, small or background) as well.

@roseinblack69 Oh wow, you've been fast! :o Thank you so much, that's a lot of sims (and underwear :D ). I'll show you the results of the makeover ;)
    Love all the backstories! So inventive, and they're all so different! :smiley: Victor and Elias would fit in the best, so would you please send me two close-ups of the head (one from front, one from side) and two full-body views (again one from front, one from side) for each of those two? *puppy eyes*

Yep, with a big pleasure! ;) I didn't dress them, because I know you will know better how they have to be dressed :)
    @MrsRacooney I sent them... Check your messages ;)
    Yep, with a big pleasure! ;) I didn't dress them, because I know you will know better how they have to be dressed :)

Why do so many people say that? If they're from another country they can be dressed any way and we can safely claim it's the different culture! :p

Now, everyone, after recreating the last two sims the Casting Call results are finally out there in the jungle of the world wide web... They aren't final yet but you can get a pretty good overview that way! Have fun with getting to know all those amazing characters and thank you again for participating! It's been a lot of fun and will be, that much is sure!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Why do so many people say that? If they're from another country they can be dressed any way and we can safely claim it's the different culture! :p

Now, everyone, after recreating the last two sims the Casting Call results are finally out there in the jungle of the world wide web... They aren't final yet but you can get a pretty good overview that way! Have fun with getting to know all those amazing characters and thank you again for participating! It's been a lot of fun and will be, that much is sure!

Because you are the one who writes this story... ;) Sure, I could dress them all and think about their tribes, but somehow I imagined them mostly like slaves who lived in rich families in some medieval Asian countries like Morocco, Egypt, Persia or Ottoman Empire. Sure, except Uriel and maybe Darius. Creating them all I thought about one historical novel I read few years ago... :) So you will know what to do with these men, they belong to you now ;)
  • SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    Ooh! Can't wait to see everyone in their roles (yes I peeked). Everyone has such interwsting backgrounds. :)
    Such a pretty crowd you have there!
    I can't wait to see them in action :#
    Because you are the one who writes this story... ;) Sure, I could dress them all and think about their tribes, but somehow I imagined them mostly like slaves who lived in rich families in some medieval Asian countries like Morocco, Egypt, Persia or Ottoman Empire. Sure, except Uriel and maybe Darius. Creating them all I thought about one historical novel I read few years ago... :) So you will know what to do with these men, they belong to you now ;)

Asian? Morocco? :|
    Haha, no they don't belong to me, they belong to Herchion (Boras' son)/some Morones. :D What is this historical novel called, and does it exist in English or German? :smiley:

@Sarahkay Lol, I would have peeked as well! It was so difficult to choose! :cold_sweat:

@Damaro M-hm! B) Thanks to all of you! But I have one or two surprises up my sleeve as well...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Asian? Morocco? :|
    Haha, no they don't belong to me, they belong to Herchion (Boras' son)/some Morones. :D What is this historical novel called, and does it exist in English or German? :smiley:

Do you mean that Morocco isn't Asia or...? Well, it would be more right if I would say Arabian countries... But I meant all these countries in general ;) Surely, I read that book in my native language. Sure, I can try to remember how it calls and try to find it in English or German :) And, well, they all belong now to Herchion, I agree :D

edited February 2018
    @roseinblack69 Yes, Asia and Morocco in one sentence confused me :D I'd like to know if that books exists in a language I understand! :smiley:

Everyone, some people have wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day! ;)
    313hajc.png
    5ldl6d.png
    And the "forbidden ship" some of you want to see in secret :p
    rjo083.png

PS: The new chapter is in progress but still needs a lot of building... And trees... Tons and tons of trees!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    And the "forbidden ship" some of you want to see in secret
    Well, I'm pretty open about it. :D Team Hypomon Go! (Wait... that sound like a Digimon... Hailyta? ... sounds like Hail Hydra... Darn, with such a name the ship is sure to sink. XD)

P.S: Happy Valentines to you too!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    And the "forbidden ship" some of you want to see in secret
    Well, I'm pretty open about it. :D Team Hypomon Go! (Wait... that sound like a Digimon... Hailyta? ... sounds like Hail Hydra... Darn, with such a name the ship is sure to sink. XD)

P.S: Happy Valentines to you too!

You could have Hata! :lol: