Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Family/Toddler/Child/Teen Stuff Pack

How about a stuff pack that focuses on the different age groups of the family to go with the family game pack. It can be one central pack or separate packs for the individual age groups. We already have a kids pack so why not a toddler stuff pack with some items like in Aurora Sky from Sims 3 or a teen stuff pack like in the Sims 2.

Not all sure what the game pack is going to include but I do miss some things like...
Bunk beds
Swings
Sandbox
Hopscotch
Stroller
Treehouses/Playhouses
Sleeping bags (for staying with friends or camping)
Rocking Chairs
Canes (for elders)
Spiral Staircase Cases
Baby Swing
Arcades (Sims 2)

And maybe we can add a...
Kiddy pool
Family Bulleteen Board
Better Hair and clothes for Toddlers

There is alot of ideas that can go into this. Feel free to share yours.

WbUrFQm.png

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Well, with the teaser they just released, it looks like we are getting some kind of Family Game Pack. I'm really excited about this. We know nothing about it yet, but I hope many of the items you just mentioned are part of it.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• nity01nity01 Posts: 88 Member
    @leetamme I'd love to see those ideas come to life in the Sims 4! I loved the slumber party option in the Sims 3 Generations; hopefully, they'll add more teen/kid/toddler animations and gameplay into the upcoming Family Game Pack, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the game pack will offer!
    I make maxis match CC! Check out my blog here, if you like ----> https://anessasims.tumblr.com/ <3
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Some nice ideas here that will make things more interesting. I've wanted spiral staircases for ages
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.