Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crazy Stories

12346...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited June 2017
    Sorry to burst anyone's bubbles here, but yes it is a glitch through which sims who finish bathing or doing anything that requires them to be nude will fail to spin into their regular outfits afterwards. Or their work, sleep, etc. outfits, depending on their schedule and time of day. They aren't really nude, no one around them sees them that way or else they might react as they would to a Streaker or Skinny Dipper, they just look that way to the player. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    It is a glitch when your sims comes out of the shower and stays naked. They will automatically put on their career outfit when they come out of the shower, if it's during or getting close to their work hours. But sometimes career outfits glitch. To the player, it looks like they're still naked, but to themselves and other sims, they are wearing their career outfit. If you see evidence of invisible sims around town, that's also a career outfit glitch, and those sims will stay invisible until the player fixes them.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited June 2017
    IreneSwift wrote: »
    It is a glitch when your sims comes out of the shower and stays naked. They will automatically put on their career outfit when they come out of the shower, if it's during or getting close to their work hours. But sometimes career outfits glitch. To the player, it looks like they're still naked, but to themselves and other sims, they are wearing their career outfit. If you see evidence of invisible sims around town, that's also a career outfit glitch, and those sims will stay invisible until the player fixes them.

@IreneSwift I have came across a different career outfit glitch. If I go to 'Plan Outfit' through a dresser, I will find that the game will automatically re-assign an outfit at random, and often times the outfit is ludicrous! If I click on the career outfit category, I will see the ludicrous outfit and I cannot change it. I can make a new outfit, but not change the original outfit. If I get a promotion then they will go back to normal.

I think I did find a fix, but it is not confirmed yet. If you click on put on uniform (or something similar) on a dresser and select your current job level, your sim should put on the proper outfit. I think this is also a way to get your sim's jewelry to be updated to your current work outfit.

As a sidenote, certain career outfits are horrible! Particularly the journalism coat, and the culinary apron and winter hat. Ugh!
    edited June 2017
    I am having a disagreement of sim traits. One female in my house has the flirty trait and she keeps flirting with my simself who has the unflirty trait. The unflirty trait seems to fit me real well in real life lol. So she keeps flirting toward him and he keeps rejecting her flirts and getting uneasy. It is funny how certain traits keep triggering autonomous actions. She won't learn.

I should probably clarify that they are housemates, not family. :)

Screenshot-1005_zpstn2rmemh.jpg
    Screenshot-1006_zpsrmcvlods.jpg
    edited June 2017
    Ok....
    Post edited by Anthonydyer on
  • StitchSimmer626StitchSimmer626 Posts: 4 New Member
    One time I made my brother and one of his "crushes". Then they had four kids. A week later I started on a new household. I made a female sims but I uesd my brothers sims because I was too lazy, deleted his wife, and made my female sim get married to his sim. After they became elders I locked my brothers sim in a room and killed him (I was bored), but I didn't see that him twin grandchildren we're in the room so when he died the twins got neglected. YAYAY
    One time I made my brother and one of his "crushes". Then they had four kids. A week later I started on a new household. I made a female sims but I uesd my brothers sims because I was too lazy, deleted his wife, and made my female sim get married to his sim. After they became elders I locked my brothers sim in a room and killed him (I was bored), but I didn't see that him twin grandchildren we're in the room so when he died the twins got neglected. YAYAY

Lol. That's not very nice.