March 19 - The Sims Alexa Skill got a StrangerVille and Medieval update! Read the details here.

Crazy Stories

I love a crazy story from The Sims. So I made this Friends-Style house with 4 males and 4 females. I used that crazy lady that is evil from the premade sims bin. She has the Evil trait, so naturally I had to make her a criminal. Well it turns out another resident of my house happens to be in the law enforcement career. They all live hapily in my house. That is pretty funny isn't it?

Post your crazy stories.
Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.

Comments

  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 4,845 Member
    Crazy, huh? Ok, try this on for size -

    One time I was playing with the Wolff family (in Sunset Valley), and​ I had Thornton go out to meet Jamie Jolina. (This was one of those times that I WENT with the affair idea!) I had him merely gave Jamie a "heat of the moment" kiss to help get the ball rolling.


    I had Morgana divorce Thornton that very day and moved her to the "Pre-fabulous" home. Thornton meanwhile had married Jamie and she moved into "Lone Wolff Manor".

    NOW HERE'S THE CRAZY PART -

    Since I was only playing with Morgana now, I was unaware (until the NRaas Story Progression told me) that Thornton and Jamie had gotten divorced. The fun part was that Thornton had left the house, which means that Jamie Jolina now owned Lone Wolff Manor! :lol:

    I never found out where Thornton ended up living at. Wherever it was, it couldn't have been any nicer. I just find it funny that he lost his wife then he lost his house!

    BTW - Morgana ended up with Christopher Steele and got the family she had always wanted (completed her LTW). :+1:
    DZ1MrYi.png
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    Here is a good one. I built a house apparently near the coast and I made a carved out basement. I planned on putting parking down there. I moved in a family and the next thing I knew, the basement was flooded about 3/4 of the way up. I have built over 50 houses with the carved out basement and I never had this happen before. Guess there is going to be no underground parking...
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 16,749 Member
    Here is a good one. I built a house apparently near the coast and I made a carved out basement. I planned on putting parking down there. I moved in a family and the next thing I knew, the basement was flooded about 3/4 of the way up. I have built over 50 houses with the carved out basement and I never had this happen before. Guess there is going to be no underground parking...
    I think the idea of putting a parking garage underground below sea level so that it also functions as a car wash (bath?) is a brilliant idea for efficiency. And for selling guests rust-proofing. :p
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Here is a good one. I built a house apparently near the coast and I made a carved out basement. I planned on putting parking down there. I moved in a family and the next thing I knew, the basement was flooded about 3/4 of the way up. I have built over 50 houses with the carved out basement and I never had this happen before. Guess there is going to be no underground parking...
    I think the idea of putting a parking garage underground below sea level so that it also functions as a car wash (bath?) is a brilliant idea for efficiency. And for selling guests rust-proofing. :p

    Good suggestion. I turned it into some fountain thing. I figured if I can't get rid of the water, I ought to make the best out of it.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is an interesting one. I have a vegetarian sim who autonomously ate a hot dog, got the 2 hour nausea moodlet, took a nap on the couch, had to throw up so ran to the back yard and threw up on the patio, and went to bed. You can't fix stupidd.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    Mine's kind of crazy because it freaked me out. When I first started playing Sims I made me and my boyfriend. When the dishwasher in their house broke, he attempted to repair it and got electrocuted. I tried it again (didn't really know what I was doing then) and this time he died. Needless to say, I saved without exiting and never played those Sims again. Then about a year later by boyfriend actually got a nasty electric shock up his arm from our dodgy old toaster. He was fine but his arm was sore for a few days.

    I know it wasn't the same object and it was quite a while later, but it still kind of freaked me out. :o
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited April 2017
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 10,260 Member
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    Mine's kind of crazy because it freaked me out. When I first started playing Sims I made me and my boyfriend. When the dishwasher in their house broke, he attempted to repair it and got electrocuted. I tried it again (didn't really know what I was doing then) and this time he died. Needless to say, I saved without exiting and never played those Sims again. Then about a year later by boyfriend actually got a nasty electric shock up his arm from our dodgy old toaster. He was fine but his arm was sore for a few days.

    I know it wasn't the same object and it was quite a while later, but it still kind of freaked me out. :o
    Ooo-er! Like the game was predicting the future.

    I only ever played my rl family as sims once, and I stopped very quickly as it was just too weird.

    Here's my crazy(ish) story:

    A while ago I had been watching lots of Little House On The Prairie and decided to make them in ts3. I wanted to mainly follow Laura Ingalls life.

    Anyway, I spent ages making the house and the family and their pet dog etc, I played them for a little while and was just progressing further when a random meteorite dropped on Laura's head, right outside their house. I had no idea that kids could be killed... I was totally shocked. I was tempted to quit without saving, but that is something I just never do so I carried on... The family went to bed for the night, then suddenly Ma Ingalls gets back up and randomly goes running outside, I wasn't taking much notice until she started floating up into the sky... and off she went in an alien spaceship.

    Needless to say, my story did not go according to plan :D
  • igazorigazor Posts: 16,749 Member
    Needless to say, my story did not go according to plan :D
    I think I saw that episode. Didn't Michael Landon (the Dad) wake up at the end of Part II and we found out it was all a dream sequence? The moral of the story would have been that two large helpings of Goopy Carbonara with ghost chili added right before bedtime is almost never as good an idea as it sounds... :p
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    @elanorbreton Yeah you're very right, I've never made other RL people since because it's just too weird. :s


    And about your story, I love how Sims 3 can do that! Oh you want a nice relaxed suburban life? WELL YOUR CHILD IS GETTING STRUCK BY A METEOR AND YOUR PARENT IS GETTING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS. DEAL WITH IT. :D
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,079 Member
    Under the spoilers cut because this gets a bit long.
    I don't know if I would call this crazy, just weird.

    Anyone who's played Riverview likely know about the Jones household (Aiden and his wife Hannah). The weird part involves them.

    During the 'sort of' legacy I'm playing right now, at some point in Gen 2 or 3 (I forget now), Hannah dies of old age. This confuses me, since I thought Aiden is older than her (he could be younger though).

    He also is an Elder at this point, but for some reason, he would not die. Keep in mind that he has great-grandchildren now. (when I play the game, any Sims I have usually die before the great-grandchildren are born) His children get older and reach Elder stage themselves. Some of them end up going via old age.

    And still he refuses to die. Keep in mind that at this point, he is well past the Elder age bar filling up. By this time, I just figured he's become functionally immortal, if he's outlived both his wife and several of his kids.

    So I finally just turned him into a fairy and made him young again. Now he probably will never die.
    Speaking of legacy, there's a strange phenomenon that's been going on in my legacy's main bloodline.

    Each time a generation is born, at least one child is blonde. Note that neither parent has blonde hair: I've stuck to brunettes and redheads. But every generation has had at least one blonde child.

    This annoys me, because I don't ever choose a 'mutant' child as the Generation's heir. It has to be one of the non-mutant ones. This has also occurred with twins: One twin will have the dreaded blonde hair, while the other greatly resembles one of the parents.

    Now, as of this writing, Gen 4 is pregnant, and the father of her child is blond, so blonde hair is expected this time. Therefore, if Gen 4's child has a hair color that matches neither of them, I'm going to be extremely peeved, and under the impression that my legacy main line is cursed.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Here is a good one. I built a house apparently near the coast and I made a carved out basement. I planned on putting parking down there. I moved in a family and the next thing I knew, the basement was flooded about 3/4 of the way up. I have built over 50 houses with the carved out basement and I never had this happen before. Guess there is going to be no underground parking...

    M<aybe u can park your boats there instead *evil grin*
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

    TOP 5

    WISHLIST


  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,803 Member
    rednenemon wrote: »
    Under the spoilers cut because this gets a bit long.
    I don't know if I would call this crazy, just weird.

    Anyone who's played Riverview likely know about the Jones household (Aiden and his wife Hannah). The weird part involves them.

    During the 'sort of' legacy I'm playing right now, at some point in Gen 2 or 3 (I forget now), Hannah dies of old age. This confuses me, since I thought Aiden is older than her (he could be younger though).

    He also is an Elder at this point, but for some reason, he would not die. Keep in mind that he has great-grandchildren now. (when I play the game, any Sims I have usually die before the great-grandchildren are born) His children get older and reach Elder stage themselves. Some of them end up going via old age.

    And still he refuses to die. Keep in mind that at this point, he is well past the Elder age bar filling up. By this time, I just figured he's become functionally immortal, if he's outlived both his wife and several of his kids.

    So I finally just turned him into a fairy and made him young again. Now he probably will never die.
    Speaking of legacy, there's a strange phenomenon that's been going on in my legacy's main bloodline.

    Each time a generation is born, at least one child is blonde. Note that neither parent has blonde hair: I've stuck to brunettes and redheads. But every generation has had at least one blonde child.

    This annoys me, because I don't ever choose a 'mutant' child as the Generation's heir. It has to be one of the non-mutant ones. This has also occurred with twins: One twin will have the dreaded blonde hair, while the other greatly resembles one of the parents.

    Now, as of this writing, Gen 4 is pregnant, and the father of her child is blond, so blonde hair is expected this time. Therefore, if Gen 4's child has a hair color that matches neither of them, I'm going to be extremely peeved, and under the impression that my legacy main line is cursed.

    There's a mod I use to prevent the mutant hair and eye color as my children would often have the puke green color
    Happy Simming!♥
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,302 Member
    edited April 2017
    I was playing a family in Sunset Valley just a short time after installing the game before I got into Mods.It was a mum with her parents,husband, little girl who was a child and her little brother who was a toddler.I'd been playing them for a while with the mum in military while her husband was in law enforcement.I got a notice about Claire Ursine having died and later her baby was taken away by the social worker.I had no idea that it would've resulted in a sim being object-deleted from that save until my parents ahd begun to forget their actions and drop interaction queues either on the way to work or at work in the middle of the shift.That was happening at school as well.I loaded up another session and this time I couldn't even send the parents to work and the children started turning into deformed monsters of nightmares before getting into carpools for military and law enforcement while the grandparents were getting onto the school bus for school.I checked the career panels and nobody was in the right careers for their ages.The girl was in the military career while her brother was in law enforement with their parents listing as too young for careers.The grandparents were both listing as elementary school students.It was obvious that the save was corrupted when I also checked and found Claire Ursine's house was empty and family trees started breaking.I saw all ages in school and other toddlers and children in adult careers in that save.I had started another save where my toddler wasn't in a career though his single mum was working in the grocery store part-time.That save had careers assgined to the correct age groups and most teens weren't in any jobs though a few had taken jobs.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    edited April 2017
    This is wacky. One of my sims was just leaving work and some paparazzi lady decided she was going to slap my sim for no reason. I could see her approach him and for a split second before she slapped him the "you're attractive I want to get to know you" thing showed up and they both were attracted to eachother. She then proceeded to slap him. With him being a hot head, I had him yell at her. She deserved it.

    Then they were friends for a second, and then my sim slapped her autonomously. I then intervened and sent him home.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    Mine's kind of crazy because it freaked me out. When I first started playing Sims I made me and my boyfriend. When the dishwasher in their house broke, he attempted to repair it and got electrocuted. I tried it again (didn't really know what I was doing then) and this time he died. Needless to say, I saved without exiting and never played those Sims again. Then about a year later by boyfriend actually got a nasty electric shock up his arm from our dodgy old toaster. He was fine but his arm was sore for a few days.

    I know it wasn't the same object and it was quite a while later, but it still kind of freaked me out. :o

    That's the reason why I made the rule that my sims only repair water-based appliances, like the sink. I used to be terrified of my sims getting electrocuted up to the point where I couldn't watch. I electrocuted my sims twice not knowing the consequences too.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    HARIBOWS wrote: »
    Mine's kind of crazy because it freaked me out. When I first started playing Sims I made me and my boyfriend. When the dishwasher in their house broke, he attempted to repair it and got electrocuted. I tried it again (didn't really know what I was doing then) and this time he died. Needless to say, I saved without exiting and never played those Sims again. Then about a year later by boyfriend actually got a nasty electric shock up his arm from our dodgy old toaster. He was fine but his arm was sore for a few days.

    I know it wasn't the same object and it was quite a while later, but it still kind of freaked me out. :o

    Yikes! What a crazy story.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I was playing a family in Sunset Valley just a short time after installing the game before I got into Mods.It was a mum with her parents,husband, little girl who was a child and her little brother who was a toddler.I'd been playing them for a while with the mum in military while her husband was in law enforcement.I got a notice about Claire Ursine having died and later her baby was taken away by the social worker.I had no idea that it would've resulted in a sim being object-deleted from that save until my parents ahd begun to forget their actions and drop interaction queues either on the way to work or at work in the middle of the shift.That was happening at school as well.I loaded up another session and this time I couldn't even send the parents to work and the children started turning into deformed monsters of nightmares before getting into carpools for military and law enforcement while the grandparents were getting onto the school bus for school.I checked the career panels and nobody was in the right careers for their ages.The girl was in the military career while her brother was in law enforement with their parents listing as too young for careers.The grandparents were both listing as elementary school students.It was obvious that the save was corrupted when I also checked and found Claire Ursine's house was empty and family trees started breaking.I saw all ages in school and other toddlers and children in adult careers in that save.I had started another save where my toddler wasn't in a career though his single mum was working in the grocery store part-time.That save had careers assgined to the correct age groups and most teens weren't in any jobs though a few had taken jobs.

    Woah, that's so strange. :o That would freak me the hell out, watching an elder get on the school bus. :D
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member

    That's the reason why I made the rule that my sims only repair water-based appliances, like the sink. I used to be terrified of my sims getting electrocuted up to the point where I couldn't watch. I electrocuted my sims twice not knowing the consequences too.

    Yeah I had noooo idea at the time, I just always call the repair man for electrical objects unless my Sim has a handiness skill over 5.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 10,260 Member
    Lol, this reminds me of the one and only time I ever got my hubby to give the sims a go. He dived straight in to a household and managed to break a dishwasher. He had asked me not to stand over him giving him advice, so I watched from a distance while he got his sim to attempt a repair. Sure enough, he got electrocuted (the sim, not my husband lol). Then he made the mistake of trying again straight away...

    After his sim died, and I had finished laughing at him, he told me 'this game is plum', closed it down and has never played it since :p

    He did get an awful lot of enjoyment, though, out of watching Laura Ingalls get squished by a meteorite and hearing my traumatised cries :D
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    I have an evil crazy lady that lives in my house and she has the hot headed trait. Every time a specific sim comes to my house, she tracks him down, yells at him (they are not enemies) and he says that someone in the group has a problem and leaves. I'll have to keep her away from him.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    I have a Barbra Jean sim (from Reba) who has the coward trait. Ha ha. She cooked something and then started a fire. She ran out of the house like a bat out of heck and then fainted on the deck. Meanwhile a daredevil sim put the fire out which had spread to 3 counters. It was a mess.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 16,749 Member
    edited April 2017
    Does this count? Try directing a very tired sim with the Proper trait (not sure, but Neat might work also) to go to bed just a moment too late for them to avoid the "Pass Out" from exhaustion sequence, but in a bedroom that is too small for them to perform that little maneuver. So they will get up out of bed where they were a second or two away from being asleep, make the bed, calmly go downstairs and maybe out to the front porch, and pass out there. :p
    Post edited by igazor on
    786acphb0viikee4g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    One time for whatever reason I had my sim call in fake sick and the boss agreed. Meanwhile I kept the sim in the house all day and no one other than the immediate family was in the house. A few hours later, I got a notice saying that the boss caught wind of misusing sick days and was not pleased. Where's the logic in that?
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,023 Member
    When I first got the game I would run around Sunset Valley and do whatever. One particular day I went to a friend's house at 5 am and rang the doorbell, with the intention to socialize. Maybe about a second later, the police showed up and said that doorbell pranks were not tolerated in sunset valley and they made me get in the car and they took me home. That has never happened again.
    Visit my gallery in-game for amazing houses, buildings, and sims.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top