Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want a "Not-So-Glamourous Life" SP + Burglars

meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
I'd like a stuff pack themed around furnishing an average home. With crappy looking furniture, broken windows and rag-tag clothes. Maybe even bring back the Hip-hop or Heavy Metal music genre. But more importantly bring back burglars. Fleshed out Burglars would be nice.
Meaning:
•Detective Sims can apprehend Burglars
•Burglar sims don't rob Sims in the Crime branch
•Burglars can break-in to sims businesses or swipe stuff
•A new lot trait that makes homes more prone to burglary
•A burglar alarm item to discourage break-ins
^^Stuff like that^^

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    edited April 2017
    meeoun wrote: »
    I'd like a stuff pack themed around furnishing an average home. With plum looking furniture, broken windows and rag-tag clothes. Maybe even bring back the Hip-hop or Heavy Metal music genre. But more importantly bring back burglars. Fleshed out Burglars would be nice.
    Meaning:
    ^^Stuff like that^^

Sound like the one that comes closest to what you want would be the Starter House pack. Or Dangerous Stuff if burglars are included.
  • meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    meeoun wrote: »
    I'd like a stuff pack themed around furnishing an average home. With plum looking furniture, broken windows and rag-tag clothes. Maybe even bring back the Hip-hop or Heavy Metal music genre. But more importantly bring back burglars. Fleshed out Burglars would be nice.
    Meaning:
    ^^Stuff like that^^

Sound like the one that comes closest to what you want would be the Starter House pack. Or Dangerous Stuff if burglars are included.

Yeah, those were my top two votes.
  • arianarenee9arianarenee9 Posts: 19 New Member
    One thing that I did love about TS3 with the buglers was that you could apprehend them yourself. It would be fun to add that feature but add maybe a "martial arts" skill. Kids, Teens and adult's could master this skill, and it not only helps with athleticism, but apprehending the burglers until the detectives show up. This could also add in that when learning MMA skills they can 'practice new moves' on a sim. It'll help them with fight's, and give them confidence moodlets. They could also bring back extracurricular like TS3 had in generations and have MMA as a club for teens and kids. Maybe kids, teens and adults could earn 'belts' and it can be an object that is mounted on the wall, like a trophy. I don't know, that's just a thought that popped into my mind(:
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    You want to feel like you are in a dangerous neighborhood. Security bars on windows and front doors that have intercoms with gates. How about the detective sim is the burglar. It would be neat if it weren't so obvious at first you are being robbed.
  • WazGirlWazGirl Posts: 4 New Member
    I miss the burglars, but also the fire trucks and police.
  • SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    I love the idea of security bars for Windows.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Couldn't care less if I ever see burglars again as I only found them annoying, but I'm all for the run-down furniture and stuff. I'm hoping either the Starter Home stuff with its used, cheap items or the Dangerous stuff has some more worn out furniture and deco, like we got with the wall tears/cracks/holes in the Vampires GP.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • mierpelsommierpelsom Posts: 415 Member
    I can do without the burglars but the used and not so fabulous items would be great for putting finishing touches on my abandoned properties.

I need tangled, dead garden objects and worn paint. Damaged foundations, slept on furniture, dinged dressers, mirrors with a dark spot.

Also, furniture so bad it's covered with a ragged sheet. (ragged!!) like stained patterns and layers of dust.

Clothing with holes and stains, mismatched (think 20 somethings that live on discarded stuff) outfits and badly styled, overgrown, wild hair.

I'd also like a few new skins for existing items that let us "dingy up" a room. That could give us a ton of new options since ... ((ahem)) we can't make our own patterns.

Bringer of joy. Lover of life. Wearer of hats.

Grim Spooky Manor Mansion
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I would also like for Burglars to make a come back, that would be awesome I think, :)
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I would like to see bugular make a come back but part of the GTW career and expand the GTW police career to arrest them that would be fun. Of course being able to have alarms or some sort of security would be a neat aspect expand the patrol part of GTW maybe make it a part time career and active.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    SkyeChimes wrote: »
    I love the idea of security bars for Windows.

That would be perfect for a dungeon.

I want to use the freeze ray on burglars then place them as living art in the garden.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif