Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What furniture would you like to see in the upcoming stuff, game, and expansion packs?

Some things I would love to have:
- A functioning multi-function and standard bunkbed. With the Sims 4 University coming in the future (hopefully) I personally loved having the desk underneath the mattress in the Sims 3. Have your computer so your sim can work on social networking skills or their first novel and once they are tired they simply climb the ladder into bed.
- Mini-fridges and microwaves mountable above the stove.
- Trash Compactor
- new individual and grouped Ellipsoidal and Fresnel lights
- Pool table and air hockey table
- Murphy Bed
- Wide rage of camcorders and tripods

Comments

• RetinaStormRetinaStorm Posts: 185 Member
    edited April 2017
    trash compactor
    washing machine
    bunk beds
    hoover
    tumble dryer
    clothes line with wind blowing animation
    pedal bins i wanna see my sim stomp on that pedal and flip food everywhere if its full and they dont empty it lol

edit was to add more things lol
  • YanbunYanbun Posts: 77 Member
    I <3 everything that safe space, with more than one function and things you can store stuff within. I really want a laptop/tablet back you can take with you and use wherever you like and I really, really, really want a useable cooling box, Sims can have within their inventar and store fish, drinks, food for some time(don´t have to be that good like a fridge, but still hold things fresh within). I am willed to pay for all of these!
  • Flower_Feild_3Flower_Feild_3 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see new types of stairs. Mainly L-shaped stairs and U-shaped stairs.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A La-Z-Boy recliner.
  • A_Simmer123A_Simmer123 Posts: 57 Member
    Definitely a bunk bed, also this is not furniture but they should add chokers! And an option to wiggle your toes on one of those bathroom mats, sims could do it when their feet are on it (Example: while they use the use the bathroom they can wiggle their toes at the same time if a bathroom mat is under their feet)
  • DreamCytcherDreamCytcher Posts: 168 Member
    edited September 2018
    Lounge chairs!!!

Edit : They should look good in a future pool pack, I name it Pool Party pack.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Something that doesn't have a modern or contemporary design. I think there's enough modern furniture in the game. I'd like to see some comfy family furniture. I also like the furniture sets off Wayfair and Ashley's Furniture that display farmhouse, rustic, and traditional styles.
    WbUrFQm.png