Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding/Romance Content + Ideas

Yup, I thought why not add ideas here for the wedding/romance stuff pack. :D<3 Let me be your ambassador for LOVE o:)<3:)

Update: PAH who said it would be boring or plain? :D:p check our ideas and you will love it if you love the LOVE <3:* We are very productive so far ;)

Some think oh no, others think oh yeah. Well don't get me wrong I love the other mentioned packs. I would want beside Arcade all of them. Even tho the Danger is also pretty much intriguing. But well let's get back to Weddings! Just for the record: I am a hopeless romantic girl and I do believe in True LOVE. So I am for a Wedding /Romantic Stuff Pack. Post pictures here if you have more ideas about romantic interactions ;) or styles you want to see in this pack.

Here are my first thoughts why we need it.Things I added later after my 1st post are marked with* I miss:
Gameplay
  • Different cultural Wedding ceremonies (at least 2 different simlish versions would be awesome which may represent ("America/Europe/Asia/Africa/Latin")
  • Walking down the aisle
  • Dance with the father
  • Romantic dance with your husband /wife (this could be the Partner Dance Skill as mentioned by simmer below)
  • Also an interaction where one sim can do a speech after the ceremony but during the dinner, where memories will be shared, guests smile or laugh about it. May even get mad and cause drama (for being fooled by an "ex-partner" like laughing sarcastic and exposing a secret i.e. "still cheating/plan to murder spouse etc.)
  • Real romantic interactions like pillow talk after wohoo
  • In generell romantic interactions lack (Embracing each other while stargazing, Embracing each other while lying in bed and kissing each other before wohoo)
  • Being carried over the threshold after being newly married
  • Taking a bubble bath together and toast with sparkling soda to love see image below :p (may with a rose petal animation like in San Myshuno on the Romance Festival <3 )

CAS
  • Wedding Veil (yeah there is cc out there for pretty much everything we are talking here about EA Content)
  • Wedding Assecoires
  • New Wedding Gowns (*Mermaid Style, A-Line, Ball-Gown, Lace)
  • Sexy Lingerie
  • Formal Wear / Men+Kids+Toddler may also for braidmaids
  • Wedding hair with a tiara

ITEMS
  • *A candy bar with an interaction that you can take a bag home & eat that candy <3 (became popular recently)
  • *A Wedding Torch Candle with a flower bouquet similar like in SimsFreeplay

Give it a shot, because LOVE does matter and deserves to be celebrated <3

So these are my first thoughts, more will follow for sure ;) So now am curious what would you add if Wedding Pack would win. <3
We are collecting ideas here / sure it will be a stuff pack, yet in this phase we simply do brainstorming first. Later during the design phase the final interaction /items will be picked, so don't be afraid to speak up your ideas :D:)

Suggested Ideas
By simmers so far (Update on daily base until we know which pack will be the final ;)):

CAS
  • Being able to customize the bride/groom's wedding outfits
  • New rings
  • Tuxedos
  • Hats

Gameplay
  • Honeymoon(May a discounted price for vaction spots if you have one)
  • Bachelor(ette) parties / Wedding Party (Social Event)
  • Engagement parties to announce the engagement to friends and family + wedding gifts like in TS3
  • New woohoo locations "Shower Wohoo" / Update: Elevator Wohoo - City Living (Moore ideas guys?)
  • Having a maid of honour and best man
  • New variations of wedding cakes (Recipes: Slightly customize-able ones - pick the color, trim, type of topper and even layers)
  • setting the wedding's theme colour(s)
  • Actually wear rings
  • Slow Couple Dancing Skill (Partner Dance like a Waltz)
  • Implement into Get Together Wardrobes an interaction about "show wedding dresses" + "bridesmaids dress" + "flower girl" like they do when they go wedding dress shopping.
  • lnteraction for asking parents to propose :o;) l like that idea
  • Bride and groom receiving gifts
  • Wedding toasts
  • Sims can throw their bouquet for someone to catch (flowers can magically appear, they throw it and the flowers disappear after its been caught) Would be new :)
  • Townie Proposal Interaction: A random townie is proposing to their love somewhere in the world
  • Photographer NPC & Take a group photo (Photo scene invisible rug)
  • Love it: Death by flower toss & Death by chocolate (may poisoned) wedding cake! :D
  • XXL Wedding Cake Suprise: With NPC Sim jumping out and doing a sexy dance :D:o<3B) (May for the Bachelor(ette) parties?)
  • Objects to marriage option "Speak now, or forever hold your..."Does anyone here see any reason why these two should not be married? Huh? DARE :D
  • Wedding Interruption: A Sim has two romances and decides to marry one but the other romanced Sim that gets left behind stands up during the wedding and speaks out during the 'forever hold your peace' part!

ITEMS
    • Photo booth as a lot of weddings in real life have these now
    • A Wedding Buffet
    • New Wedding Arch i.e. *modern, more flowers, may with little lights, more color choices
    • Wedding Decorations (Specific Ideas, simmers?)
    • A vibrating heart shaped bed which may makes you flirty
    • A champagne toast item/bar (with a bottle on a platter that could be placed and interacted with)
    • A floral arranging station like in ts2, with a small crafting skill, make your own table bouquets for weddings or to sell from garden able flowers
    • Wedding books for sims to read that give a flirty vibe

Cake cutting from bride and groom
    (We have an added similar interaction where one sim cuts the cake but both feed each other with a piece of cake on a fork, don't think this will be added ;) )

Inspiration for Future Game Pack with connection to Weddings/Honeymoon
    Hotels and Getaways with a new world that be more vacation (Beach) style and you can take them on a honeymoon
    Honeymoon Venue (Link to Granite Falls "Honeymoon Camping")
    A better Memories System implemented if we do get a Wedding SP, and maybe something special for Promise and Engagement Rings/Proposals

FAV QUOTES

That would expand gameplay for non wedding loving players too and help attract them to the pack by @SkyeChimes

Here are some awesome renderes by @HazzaPlumbob to bring you in a romantic mood, :p;)<3 thanks, doll <3
    Love Day
    IMG_20170404_041713_zpsxbb5wqqt.jpg
    Newly Wed's
    IMG_20170404_041740_zpswrh92fbt.png
Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
Post edited by suepixels on

Comments

• McKenaSharpMcKenaSharp Posts: 4 New Member
    The only issue I have with this ia if the items in the pack aren't usable in everyday game play. So if this wins, I'm hoping for formal wear, items that can be used outside of a wedding, and lots of romance interactions.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Yes! I know this is a stuffpack, but I'd love:
    -Bachelor(ette) parties
    -Honeymoon(Not sure how this would work. Probably a discounted price for vaction spots if you have one. Idk)
    -New woohoo locations
    -Being able to customize the bride/groom's wedding outfits
    -Having a maid of honour and best man
    -Setting the wedding's them colour(s)
    -Actually wear rings
    -New rings
    -New Wedding themed cas
    -Slow dancing

the possibilities... :heart:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    The only issue I have with this ia if the items in the pack aren't usable in everyday game play. So if this wins, I'm hoping for formal wear, items that can be used outside of a wedding, and lots of romance interactions.

In that case I do agree with you that romantic interactions need to be implemented into the day to day gameplay for sure ;)
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    More ring Styles.
    Variations of Wedding Cakes?
    Waltzing Skill. or slow dancing, or partner dancing whatever.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Yes! I know this is a stuffpack, but I'd love:
    -Bachelor(ette) parties
    -Honeymoon(Not sure how this would work. Probably a discounted price for vaction spots if you have one. Idk)
    -New woohoo locations
    -Being able to customize the bride/groom's wedding outfits
    -Having a maid of honour and best man
    -Setting the wedding's them colour(s)
    -Actually wear rings
    -New rings
    -New Wedding themed cas
    -Slow dancing

the possibilities... :heart:

See I knew we won't run out of ideas ;) Cool

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    With the new Get Together about showing off outfit why not show wedding dresses and bridesmaids dress and flower girl like they do when they go wedding dress shopping.
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I love these ideas!

I think many of my ideas are too big for a stuff pack but will mention them anyhow:

Ability to create wedding party I.e best man, bridesmaids, flower girls
    Bride and groom receiving gifts
    New wedding dresses and veils and tiaras
    Wedding toasts
    Photo booth as a lot of weddings in real life have these now
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    We need slow dancing back for basic romance in this game. It's a shame my teen sims can't slow dance at their proms and my adults can't slow dance at their weddings.
    I love these ideas!

I think many of my ideas are too big for a stuff pack but will mention them anyhow:

Wedding toasts

We are collecting & brainstorming so if Wedding wins, we can split the creme from the crap lol :D

• dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    There needs to be a new slow dancing animation.
  • Rinoa666AngelRinoa666Angel Posts: 2,074 Member
    Wish they add where sims can throw their bouquet for someone to catch.

Yaaaaaaaas I love that how can I miss that interaction
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    suelady wrote: »
    I love these ideas!

Wedding toasts

We are collecting & brainstorming so if Wedding wins, we can split the creme from the plum lol :D

Right? pfftttt.... and people say this would be a stale stuff pack.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    Most have not envisioned what this pack could do for us, lol We will help them and show how interesting and fun it could be @Marnetti :D;)B)

• SkyeChimesSkyeChimes Posts: 376 Member
    Wedding dresses and pant suits as well tuxes and formal wear for the groom and wedding guest appropriate formal wear. Lots of hairs and hats and accessories. Veils. A champagne toast item/bar (like a bottle on a platter that could be placed and interacted with). Maybe a floral arranging station like in ts2, with a small crafting skill, make your own table bouquets for weddings or to sell from garden able flowers? That would expand gameplay for non wedding loving players too and help attract them to the pack. Wedding books for sims to read that give a flirty vibe, like those bride magazines. Slow dancing. New proposal interactions. More and different styled wedding arches.
  • janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    edited April 2017
    [Edit] Noticed the ideas I mentioned earlier were already mentioned but maybe the ability to throw a reception after the wedding?
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
    Oh i would also like to see engagement parties to announce the engagement to friends and family and they need to bring back wedding gifts from TS3!
    They also need to make it where a townie can do the proposing. My girls keep getting on their knees to propose to their townie boyfriends and im tired :D
  • littlme22littlme22 Posts: 6 New Member
    *Woohoo in showers or other new woohoo locations (update for an elevator woohoo in city living)
    *more cakes
    *different dresses mermaid looks/ ballgowns/ lace
    *new nightwear
    *new hairstyles
    *wedding decorations
    *a bachelor/ bachelorette party event and invite weirdos but you can preset and choose what you want them to dress up like
    *a buffet
    *ability to split the wedding to more then one event (bachelor party/ wedding/ after party) so you can have them in more then one location
    (future game pack ideas hotels and getaways with a new world that be more vacation style that you can take them on a honeymoon but for now you can go camping for a romantic honeymoon getaway if you dont have the game pack then i guess you can make )
    Oh i would also like to see engagement parties to announce the engagement to friends and family and they need to bring back wedding gifts from TS3!

that's good announcing engagement but can they also announce like they do when their having a baby just tell them.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2017
    suelady wrote: »
    Yup, I thought why not add ideas here for the wedding/romance stuff pack. :D<3 Let me be your ambassador for LOVE o:)<3:)

Some think oh no, others think oh yeah. Well don't get me wrong I love the other mentioned packs. I would want beside Arcade all of them. Even tho the Danger is also pretty much intriguing. But well let's get back to Weddings! Just for the record: I am a hopeless romantic girl and I do believe in True LOVE. So I am for a Wedding /Romantic Stuff Pack. Post pictures here if you have more ideas about romantic interactions ;) or styles you want to see in this pack.

Here are my first thoughts why we need it. I miss:
    Gameplay
    • Different cultural Wedding ceremonies (at least 2 different simlish versions would be awesome which may represent ("America/Europe/Asia/Africa/Latin")
    • Walking down the aisle
    • Dance with the father
    • Romantic dance with your husband /wife (this could be the Partner Dance Skill as mentioned by simmer below)
    • Also an interaction where one sim can do a speech after the ceremony but during the dinner, where memories will be shared, guests smile or laugh about it. May even get mad and cause drama (for being fooled by an "ex-partner" like laughing sarcastic and exposing a secret i.e. "still cheating/plan to murder spouse etc.)
    • Real romantic interactions like pillow talk after wohoo
    • In generell romantic interactions lack (Embracing each other while stargazing, Embracing each other while lying in bed and kissing each other before wohoo)
    • Being carried over the threshold after being newly married
    • Taking a bubble bath together and toast with sparkling soda to love (with a rose petal animation like in San Myshuno on the Romance Festival <3 )

CAS
    • Wedding Veil (yeah there is cc out there but we are talking about EA Content)
    • Wedding Assecoires
    • New Wedding Gowns
    • Sexy Lingerie
    • Formal Wear / Men+Kids+Toddler may also for braidmaids
    • Wedding hair with a tiara

Give it a shot, because LOVE does matter and deserves to be celebrated <3

So these are my first thoughts, more will follow for sure ;) So now am curious what would you add if Wedding Pack would win. <3

Suggested Ideas
    By simmers so far (Will update on a daily base until we know which pack will be the final ;)):

CAS
    • Being able to customize the bride/groom's wedding outfits
    • New rings

Gameplay
    • Honeymoon(May a discounted price for vaction spots if you have one)
    • Bachelor(ette) parties / Wedding Party (Social Event)
    • New woohoo locations (ideas guys?)
    • Having a maid of honour and best man
    • New variations of wedding cakes (Recipes)
    • setting the wedding's theme colour(s)
    • Actually wear rings
    • Slow Couple Dancing Skill (Partner Dance like a Waltz)
    • Implement into Get Together Wardrobes an interaction about "show wedding dresses" + "bridesmaids dress" + "flower girl" like they do when they go wedding dress shopping.
    • lnteraction for asking parents to propose :o;) l like that idea
    • Bride and groom receiving gifts
    • Wedding toasts
    • Sims can throw their bouquet for someone to catch

ITEMS
    • Photo booth as a lot of weddings in real life have these now

(We have an added similar interaction where one sim cuts the cake but both feed each other with a piece of cake on a fork, don't think this will be added ;) )

Yes to all plus an actual honeymoon suite they can go to complete with a vibrating heart shaped bed.. I want a new lot type honeymoon suite. In addition the slowdance needs to return.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    littlme22 wrote: »
    *Woohoo in showers or other new woohoo locations (update for an elevator woohoo in city living)
    *more cakes
    *different dresses mermaid looks/ ballgowns/ lace
    *new nightwear
    *new hairstyles
    *wedding decorations
    *a bachelor/ bachelorette party event and invite weirdos but you can preset and choose what you want them to dress up like
    *a buffet
    *ability to split the wedding to more then one event (bachelor party/ wedding/ after party) so you can have them in more then one location
    (future game pack ideas hotels and getaways with a new world that be more vacation style that you can take them on a honeymoon but for now you can go camping for a romantic honeymoon getaway if you dont have the game pack then i guess you can make )

Yes shower woohoo.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member

If the wedding pack wins I'm hoping for this :smile:

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited April 2017
    Keep in mind it's a Stuff Pack

1 or 2 new objects with new gameplay and 60 decorative objects, existing objects and new clothes.

My idea is simple :

New gameplay : NPC Photographer & Take a group photo (Photo area as an invisible rug)

posed-10.jpg

Content : TS3 Store & TSFP

screen44.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg
    Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on