Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which SP do you think is gonna win?

Which SP do you think is getting more votes? My prediction is either Eco Living or Dangerous Stuff.

Comments

• Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I hope dangerous stuff. I definitely want more risks for my sims.
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    Depends. If the vote is advertised when you log in (and I suspect it is), then it won't be just be the typical "forum-people" who vote. Because of that, I think it might be the wedding theme that wins (if the *younger* players are as plentiful as the marketing sometimes seems to hint at).
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I have a feeling it may be Eco-Living, but if so, oh well. *shrug*
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I have a feeling it will be eco-living or wedding. I'm crossing my fingers for dangerous stuff though. They honestly all sounded pretty awesome except for the starter home one.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I really want the wedding one to win or the funeral one to win. Those were my top 2.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I think it's really hard to say which pack will win. There's a great disagreement. I can't even make a guess yet.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I think Eco living.
  • Options
    shinys212shinys212 Posts: 63 Member
    I think it's going to be either Eco stuff or Wedding stuff. I would really like to see Dangerous winning, but I think it's too divisive concept to get enough votes :(
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I'd prefer if Starter Home stuff won, (because I make starter homes more than other residences) but I'd be happy if Arcade or Eco-living won too. :) Only mildly interested in the actual stuff from the Dangerous pack (though I have a feeling any actual gameplay from it will just annoy me as much as vampires do), and I have no interest in Weddings.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I think Dangerous is going to win.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Personally I think either Eco living or Dangerous stuff they were my second and third choice anyway I like laundry and having funerals that is something new.
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    I want dangerous to win but I also want Eco and wedding. I'm so conflicted
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I really think it's between Eco and Dangerous. I'm hoping for Eco living lol.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    It seems between Eco and Dangerous.

I made a thread basically summarizing why I think Eco has a bit of an advantage of this; it's based off established concepts that we know can work whilst Dangerous is a new concept entirely, alongside the risks that come with newfound territory.

Pleasantly surprised by Dangerous' popularity though. I would either attribute it to a relatively undetected popularity for funerals as a concept, or a desperate desire for gameplay features; Dangerous seems to be the most gameplay-heavy idea on the list.

In the end, what matters is execution. I'm a firm believer any concept can sink or float, it just depends on how it's done.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'm really hoping the wedding stuff since that was my number one pick. If that doesn't win, then I really hope it's the dangerous SP. I could care less about all the other ones.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i have a feeling its going to be eco living with laundry in it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    According to the threads we have, I agree with OP that the winner will be either Eco-Living or Dangerous...
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    Dangerous stuff! We need some danger in our overly happy game! Then again, I would be totally fine with danger being expanded into a game pack instead.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm rooting for Dangerous but that and Eco are looking really close by forum voting anyway. I don't think the forums are the be all end all for opinions though so it's a wait and see thing.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I also think Eco will win, but I'm hoping for Dangerous if it gives me more random deaths!
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I am hoping that eventually we see all of them implemented in the future. Have no idea which one will win. Seems eco and dangerous are getting a lot of attention right now but that doesn't mean much.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Colorist40 wrote: »
    I hope dangerous stuff. I definitely want more risks for my sims.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    ramblingroseramblingrose Posts: 1 New Member
    Definitely dangerous stuff, we need burglars back! Also hoping we can organize funeral "parties" (for the lack of a better word) and have that whole grim thing going on.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Eco cuz I voted for it as my top choice. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I think it is going to be Eco Living or Dangerous (: