Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    A voice in me tells me to pull out, since I've got quite some stuff on my plate, but that'd be a harsh move at this moment, since you've established your game number already. :/

Oh no :anguished::anguished: I'm thinking 8 players to be the threshold number to start. I'm afraid this show won't work without 8 players :(

And of course you are free to make the decision. It will be really sad to see you leave though :cry: This is what happens when we have a reality show 'inflation'.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I'll have to think about it for a night...
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Someone can take Vul's spot if he decides to pull out. Maybe a little more advertising?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @Alleenmens @M13Vulpecula @CeltyGirly @Tigerblu11 @icmnfrsh @YJB19299 @lovesstorms @ninjakid150 I might or might not choose to close the application because I know this thread hasn't been that active for the bast few weeks plus I'm thinking about starting this sometime later (say in a few weeks' time) when people are more inspired to sign up and such because right now at this moment we have way too many shows running at the same time (4 at least? :p ) so the best solution that have come to me to avoid players being overwhelmed with so many characters is to postpone the start. Sorry for the inconvenience but sometimes sacrifices have to be made and I appreciate Alleen, lo and Iceman for submitting their application and animals in already. You guys are brilliant :blush:
    ._.
    No rush, mate :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Yeah, with my laptop currently at the computer shop I'm not going to make any pets anytime soon. :c Alas. I really hope it'll be fixed soon or else I might be screwed big time.
    Banner.png
    Yeah, with my laptop currently at the computer shop I'm not going to make any pets anytime soon. :c Alas. I really hope it'll be fixed soon or else I might be screwed big time.

You do know it's not your fault for this delay right :p It's just that we need a small break from having so many shows at one time. ;) (I'm in AYTO, The Mole, The Circus and Jetset now)
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »

You do know it's not your fault for this delay right :p It's just that we need a small break from having so many shows at one time. ;) (I'm in AYTO, The Mole, The Circus and Jetset now)

Yeah, I know. But if my laptop can't be fixed... :c Don't even want to think....
    Banner.png
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Oh okay :O I haven't been super active at all ^^; I apologize. Life is rough right now, and I just haven't felt like doing anything XP
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    Oh okay :O I haven't been super active at all ^^; I apologize. Life is rough right now, and I just haven't felt like doing anything XP

Don't worry. We're going to do this one step at a time. There is no rush :)
    ._.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Me too! Well, not the Circus (sorry Tiger). So many shows, so little time. Choco, I know this was a rough decision. Just know, whenever you're ready to start it again, I'll be here. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

Yeah, I know. But if my laptop can't be fixed... :c Don't even want to think....

I am urging it and talking to it. I've been whispering to it to revive itself. It's needed and loved. I mean, how could you not want someone who loves you, right? But, in all seriousness, I do hope it gets fixed. Maybe it's a simple virus and they'll fix it. And you'll be good to go. Or a simple repair that needed doing. Computers are fickle creatures. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

Will probably send one of the cats of Ben Schiffer :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2017
    @icmnfrsh @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @CeltyGirly @M13Vulpecula

Just let you guys know that I'll be asking for your animal files as well as application in late May/early June once I've finished my examinations and before that you've got plenty of time to prepare. :p

And for those that have already done both, great job and sit back and chill. :sunglasses:
    ._.
    *starts chilling*

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Me wants to try to play this game. Can someone help me pls
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Yay, K¥! :3

This exact gameplay's kinda confusing to me too, but I think @ChocoCub can help out. :)
    Banner.png

@Keyenpeydee Hello there! :3C

Welcome to this interactive forums game/show (these two words are interchangeably used from now on so please do not get confused but they actually mean the same thing). So this is basically a type of long-lasting (usually 1-2 years depends on everyone's activity) game that involves real-life players submitting an in-game character (for this show, it will be animals) who they will be playing as. You as a RL-player will have to create a contestant (animal) that represents yourself on the show. Throughout the show, there will be a number of challenges and 'missions' that require real-life players to complete in order to accumulate their money/prize as I well continue to explain:

First things first, we are playing a 'mole' kind of game this time which involves a saboteur trying to sabotage the whole game to prevent the group from earning as much money as possible. Every time a challenge is successfully sabotaged, the money will be diverted from the group pot to the saboteur and their accomplice's (the fox role) personal pot.

The saboteur will also try to kick out the Alsatian and will only success when the correct player has been chosen.

Other vanilla players will try to prevent this from happening as well as to figure out the real identity of saboteur and fox (the accomplice).

The Alsatian (aka the police) player's goal is to arrest and kick out the saboteur as soon as possible. Only when the saboteur has been successfully identified by the Alsatian will the saboteur be removed from the game.

What happens when the game doesn't have any saboteur? No, it doesn't end, yet. The previously mentioned fox player will take over the position and 'evolve' into the saboteur and continue their sabotage.

i]notice that all these role will be assigned randomly and as a player it is your responsibility to keep your role strictly to yourself[/i

The Goal:

Everyone player will want to stay in the game as long as possible in order to earn the final simoleon prize (this prize is completely fictional and no real-life award will be given to the winner: we are all here for a simple naïve game, not playing for cash) and to survive every round of elimination ceremony, which is when a player with the poorest saboteur quiz score got removed from the game.

The Saboteur Quiz/MCQ:

Each time after a mission, all players (except for those with the immunity, explained later) would need to complete a quiz in multiple choice format about the identity of the saboteur. The highest scorer will gain immunity whilst the lowest will be executed. If more than 1 players tie at the lowest placement, their fate will be decided by their performance in the previous challenge. The saboteur cannot be removed from the game if they happened to score the lowest (dah, bummer).

The Immunity:

Those with immunity will not need to complete the saboteur quiz and hence will be safe from elimination that particular round. You can also earn immunity from challenges.

And before you ask, yes, this show will be based on the sims 3. Do not worry if you don't have the sims 3 or the sims 3 pets to create an animal for the game. You can always PM me a picture of your animal and I will try to re-create them for you in the game. :)
    ._.
    1-2 YEARS? OMG HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE

Actually, I'll join and some thing aren't clear yet, but I do hope you'll help me with it.

edited May 2017

Actually, I'll join and some thing aren't clear yet, but I do hope you'll help me with it.

No problem, we have a lot of newcomers recently (say a semi-newcomer XD) Some shows even last for three years I believe. You can always check the Mole hosted by @Turner :wink:

And don't hesitate to ask questions!! :p
    ._.
    Hmmm still trying to decide whether to join or not. But I'll notify you with the application form if the game hasn't started yet.

edited May 2017
    Hmmm still trying to decide whether to join or not. But I'll notify you with the application form if the game hasn't started yet.

The game will start sometime around late May/Early June. So far only three players out of eight have completed their application (on the front page) and sent me their animals so you don't need to rush anything. By the way, please do not post the application form on the thread directly. You wouldn't want to expose every information about your animal to everyone as some information may be used for challenges. You can PM or email me the app whichever suits you. :p
    chocolat.gruppe@gmail.com
    ._.

No problem, we have a lot of newcomers recently (say a semi-newcomer XD) Some shows even last for three years I believe. You can always check the Mole hosted by @Turner :wink:

And don't hesitate to ask questions!! :p

I can't remember a show that took over 3 years. I believe I'm currently the record-holder of everything that I know of. 2 years and 3 months. XD But the end is close.
    Banner.png
    Yay, we have 9 players now :joy:

Keyen, welcome on board XD
    ._.
    Yay, we have 9 players now :joy:

Keyen, welcome on board XD

THANK YOUUU

I'm looking forward to play this game! Btw those stickers, how do you get it?