Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I've finished my horse. Now I'm working on her app. :D

Yay!! :D Wait I thought you have finished your horse though? Are you still submitting Patchwork? :p

Yes, but I wanted her to be an adult. Plus, I had to ensure what her "outerwear" would be. ;) Then I uploaded her.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Now I have a general idea that most people here are better at creating animals than me :joy: Patchwork looks brilliant :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    And I just sent in my app. Looking forward to the other lovely animals. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    My updated app has been sent to you. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    My updated app has been sent to you. :)

Okie dokie :D
    ._.
    Wait @M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @Alleenmens could you guys please inform me of the chronological events of Jason's time travelling to save Juliet and his relationship with Odessa again? I'm just a bit confused here :sweat_smile:
    ._.
    Ooh, okay, here is my understanding:

At the end of the first season of R&J, Artie, Min Hee and Odessa were invited to Romeo's wedding with Jules before their hosting of Jetset, the reality show.

Jason applied for R&J season 2 and volunteered to find their missing daughter Juliet, who, by the time has turned 20 and I wonder how Min Hee and Odessa are able to halt their ageing after so many years from the wedding (fountain of youth probably?) and to welcome Jason on board as a contestant? Or did Jason 'time travel' back to the past for the show? That's kind of confusing haha :D
    ._.
    Haha! Don't think too hard because it'll hurt. Just nod and accept. It's best for those brain cells. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Haha! Don't think too hard because it'll hurt. Just nod and accept. It's best for those brain cells. ;)

House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited April 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Ooh, okay, here is my understanding:

At the end of the first season of R&J, Artie, Min Hee and Odessa were invited to Romeo's wedding with Jules before their hosting of Jetset, the reality show.

Jason applied for R&J season 2 and volunteered to find their missing daughter Juliet, who, by the time has turned 20 and I wonder how Min Hee and Odessa are able to halt their ageing after so many years from the wedding (fountain of youth probably?) and to welcome Jason on board as a contestant? Or did Jason 'time travel' back to the past for the show? That's kind of confusing haha :D

Sorry to make things more complicated :p but @worldofdrakan's Salma was at the wedding too.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    And Jason and Janna's 2 grown up sons was in AYTO season 2... ;)
    @Turner, are you still considering joining? :p
    ._.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I think I know what animal to do I'll get an app done after work (if I remember) I want to keep it a secret though if possible
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    I think I know what animal to do I'll get an app done after work (if I remember) I want to keep it a secret though if possible

No problem :p
    ._.
    edited April 2017
    @Alleenmens @CeltyGirly @icmnfrsh @lovesstorms @M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

Major update on the front page, including the twist.

I'm thinking about closing the application soon. 8 seems to be a really good number to start with :p

kUoAmu6.jpg

These stickers (from left to right) have following functions:

Sticker 1. The Umbrella
    Your role will be hidden for that particular round

Sticker 2. NO SWITCHING!!
    You can only prevent your MCQ result from being switched by using this card

Sticker 3. Captain Revival
    Put your cap on, you’re now in charge. For players with normal role (Good Companion) only. Causes permanent role switch to the Alsatian

Sticker 4. Switch My Ranking/MCQ Score with…
    Automatically switches your result with any one player you choose… You sure about that? This card cannot be used by the saboteur

Sticker 5. False Alarm
    You are now automatically marked as an Alsatian for that one round which means you are now susceptible for removal if picked by the saboteur

Sticker 6. Save the Alsatian/or the Fox!!
    Secretly pass-on the elimination penalty to the player who got the second-lowest mark if the Alsatian/fox scored the lowest in a challenge. This card will lose its use once the corresponding role has been eliminated.

Sticker 7. Additional FIVE points added to your quiz
    Not sure if 5 points really helps but it's still better than nothing, right?

Sticker 8. Let Me Solve the Case
    Choose one person who you think might be the saboteur

Sticker 8: Immunity
    Excuse yourself from sitting MCQ once by using this sticker
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    ._.
    edited April 2017
    Some more Q & A

Where do we get the stickers?

Each of you will be given 2 stickers to begin with. These can be traded via a 'trading station' which we all should be very familiar with from the Mole. Remember to invite me into the PM and keep me informed.
    An alternative way to get the stickers is from the sponsors. Sponsors will ask your animals to perform certain tasks and they will reward you with stickers (not sure if that's a fair trade though) :b

For how long are we allowed to keep the stickers?

You are allowed to keep them as long as you wish. But remember some stickers may lose its value/effect (please refer to the instructions for more detail) so you might want to trade or use it before that.

Do these stickers have permanent effect?

No, unfortunately, they don't. Except for Sticker 3 which results in permanent role change. Most of them are 'one-off' which means they can only be used once for that particular round. In addition, you are not allowed to use more than 1 sticker each time.

What will happen to my stickers once I got eliminated?

You will not be allowed to transfer them to any other players. Once you are eliminated, your stickers will be taken away by the production team.
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    ._.
    edited April 2017
    lol I can't believe that I've forgotten to include the immunity sticker :joy:

Any questions feel free to ask :p I hope you guys will complete the application asap so that we can move on to select the role and pick the stickers ;)
    ._.
    Yes! Come on people... B)
    Can't wait to start this... :p
    edited April 2017
    A few more Q & A

What happens if both the saboteur and the Alsatian identified each other correctly st the same time? Who get's eliminated?

Though I wouldn't say that this is unlikely to happen considering there are only 8 players in total, what I can tell you is that whoever gets a lower result from the previous challenges will be eliminated.

What will happen if the Alsatian or the saboteur gets eliminated?

Once the Alsatian has been eliminated from the show, the saboteur will no longer need to worry about being caught UNLESS one or even more players remaining used Sticker 3: Captain Revival that changes themselves into Alsatians. In this case, the saboteur will only be informed that someone has used the sticker and they will have to catch and get rid of them as before.

If the original saboteur gets eliminated, the fox will take over the role and become the new saboteur while, at the same time, losing its undetectable identity and the Alsatian must arrest this new saboteur.
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    ._.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Can't wait to start this... :p

Glad to know you are excited :D
    ._.
    More information = brain mush
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

This is how my app is going.
    Banner.png

This is how my app is going.

A voice in me tells me to pull out, since I've got quite some stuff on my plate, but that'd be a harsh move at this moment, since you've established your game number already. :/
    Banner.png