Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warriors Cats Survival Legacy Challenge! [SPOILERS, PETS EP NEEDED]

LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
You must read the first warriors cats book before continuing. you also require Sims 3 Pets (and also preferably seasons, too).

I know there have been threads like this, but this is probably different.
Starting:
You must first have a mod so you can have more than 6 pets.
You need to make a clan that meets some requirements:
-You must first make a human that has a name ending in _clan (As in: WaterClan) to tell apart the clans.
-You need 1 leader (Name: _star, as in graystar), 1 apprentice, 1 deputy, 1 medicine cat, and 3 warriors. Genders are optional, but try to have the warriors and apprentices different genders every two cats.
-You must SAVE AT ONCE you start the live mode.
-You must start at an empty lot (A giant one, preferably).
-You must have at least 7 different cats in your starting clan.
-You need to get the human sim to purchase a second(And maybe third) empty lot, so your clan has much room.
-You must then delete the human so you can start playing.
-After deleting the human, you have to use a money cheat to have 0 simoleons.
-You can repeat this process to have more clans in your world.
Gameplay rules:
-Must make most clan cats found on other clans territory mean to the opposite clan.
-Must money cheat to get ONLY 50 simoleons ONLY to buy a toybox. (Can sell later, but you must take away the money)
-must keep cat toys to train cats.
-When kits are born, you must name them _kit (Example: CloverKit).
-when kits grow up, you must name them _paw (Example: LeafPaw).
-when apprentices reach level 5 of the hunting skill, you must give them a last name (GreenPelt, for example).
-When a leader dies, you must have your deputy become leader (Change their name to _star, as in GreenStar). they become leader 1 sim day after a leaders death.
-when deputies become leaders, they must choose a new deputy one day after becoming leader.
-Leaders SHOULD have nine lives, but due to the gigantic life spans (Which should be set to normal), when they die, they die.
-In order for a deputy to become a leader, they must travel to the moonstone, AKA somewhere with the biggest lake, and farthest from twolegs/humans.
-Medicine cats and leaders can not have kits.
-there must be a new medicine cat apprentice every time there are 3 or more new warriors (Unless there is one already).
-Medicine apprentices must be trained the 'neat' trait before they become a medicine cat. They also must travel to the moonstone to become one.
-At the moonstone, a cat must wait a night at the moonstone for the message to be sent from starclan.
-Try not to be spotted by twolegs!
-You should try to play a different clan everyday, or at least check up on one everyday.
-You are not aloud to have your cats leave the lot, unless they are travelling/battling.
-Don't add a river to the lot
-Make sure to add LOTS of trees and flowers and rocks to the lots (If it is a forest-type clan).
-Don't buy anything except the low country living pet house and cat beds (as dens and nurseries).
-Make sure there is a specific land mark in each clan. There should be two, so there is a place to make announcements & to put prey.
-You are only aloud to let your cat hunt in the water/drink water if the puddles/rivers were close to your location. Don't move your favorite-to-play clan next to a river.

That's it, for now! Have fun!

Tips:
Don't let clan cats have collars.

To tell between clan cats, have their last name be _clan. as in, if a thunderclan cat named BluePelt was a warrior, they would be named (first name) "BluePelt" (last name) "ThunderClan".

Have cheats on at all times, so you can get rid of the flees and itching to scratch signs. Also, you should use this to change names, and object-delete items that cannot be removed by cats.

Sell extra food items so you can buy dens.

Randomize the den colors so they look like wood.

Redone rules:
Your leader must be an elder, so when your leader dies, your deputy wont become leader then die right afterwards.

If you break the warrior code, you will be punished depending on how you broke it.
If you kill a clanmate on purpose, you are banished from your clan.
If you have a kit, but are a leader/medicine cat, you retire from your ranking.

You cannot control what your leader does.

Medicine cats should have extra prey in a safe place, so when someone is injured (AKA got in a fight/died(for a leader only) the medicine cat can give a special piece of prey to the injured cat.

Leaders CAN have TWO lifes ONLY. But if they die of old age, they won't come back to life. Reset your sim for this to occur.

Healing items must be special quality. Like extraordinarily rare (I got that from a level two hunter! what!?), special, rare.

there is a glitch where all cats turn siblings, so there is that :p May want to just 'add to active household' so you can edit in CAS so you can play without them turning siblings T_T

You should only have 1 clan, since you can't 'edit town' without a human in that lot. yet there was a household of only cats (WHICH HAD A CAT NAMED LIONHEART).. Kind of seems like sims is a little of a liar..

-Lucky

EDIT: Recommended schedule:
6 am to 10 am is hunting with 2-4 warriors and 2-4 apprentices (depending on how many you have)
6 am to 7 am is a patrol of one cat, 9 am to 10 am is one different cat, 11 am to noon with another, 3 pm to 4 pm with another.
10 am to 3 pm is free time!
noon is usually where meetings are addressed.
3 pm to 5 pm is hunting with 2-4 warriors and apprentices combined.
everyone sleeps from 6pm to 6am
EDIT EDIT: You MAY add a pond to drink from, aND hunt, but during winter you cannot drink from it (or when it is frozen, so woo)

ALSO you can add rogues to the world so you can have them in your clan.
TYou must be friends before adding them to your household
I am undead! :smiley:
Post edited by LuckyKittenCat on

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    bump.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    The toybo is or catnip mouse, right? You can use Buydebug
    unknown.png
    The toybo is or catnip mouse, right? You can use Buydebug

I guess? but it is kinda easier to just get the 3 toys from the box then get rid of it.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'll do this when I get to reading the books :smile:
    unknown.png

:)
    edited April 2017
    GAMEPLAY (Part 1):
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    This is WhiteFoot, the best hunter, deputy, and warrior around! He's respectfully quiet, quite smart and wise, and a definite prey catcher!
    His mate is MistyStar.. It actually is a random name!!
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    She is a fine leader, skittish at times. But she is the best (and first) leader out there! Sure she is shy, but quite gentle to her clan.
    edited April 2017
    GAMEPLAY (Part 1):
    [...]
    GAMEPLAY (Part 2)

Then we MUST get to MistyStars KITS!
    Meet SkyKit, MysticKit, and GreyKit!
    Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-45.jpg
    MysticKit and GreyKit are so similar! They are both quite smart, and gentle too!

Screenshot-41.jpg
    Huh. Makes ya wonder how clan cats seem to name their kits, and then the kits names magically align with their future warrior names..
    edited April 2017
    GAMEPLAY (Part 2)
    [...]
    GAMEPLAY (Part 3)

And of course, we have the hyper FlameHeart,
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    The extreme SpiderPaw,
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    The independent BramblePelt,
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    And everyones favorite, SpottedLeaf! (I always add this cat in every household with a cat)
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    This is why I never make OC clans... xD
    GAMEPLAY (Part 2)
    [...]
    GAMEPLAY (Part 3)

[...]
    FlameHeart had kits!

Meet TigerKit,
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    BigKit,
    Screenshot-50.jpg
    and HyperKit!
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    As you can see, they look like their father, BramblePelt!
    BTW I HAAVE CLAN TIMES! CHECK THE EDITED VERSION
  • ClailaClaila Posts: 1 New Member
    How would you get the mod though? Does it cost money, because I don't have a PayPal and it takes too long to type in my credit card #?
    Claila wrote: »
    How would you get the mod though? Does it cost money, because I don't have a PayPal and it takes too long to type in my credit card #?

the mod doesn't cost money, do not worry! Just download it on some sims 3 mod site! like nraas or something

WELL?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    How do you make it to where you can have more then 6 cats? This is for sims 3 right?
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Also I know you can own multiple lots but I’ve only seen it to where everybody has to be on 1 lot not spread out