Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1235...Next

Comments

• winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited April 2017
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): love hotel
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? limited edition showtime and Katy perry
    Lot size (dimensions):40x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Public restrooms?6
    Favorite color schemes: black, turquoise, red, blush, dandelion yellow, silver, royal blue, and lime
    Colors you dislike: colors that are not mentioned above
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brooklyn Heights
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? parking
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? The exterior and landscape should be themed in black and royal blue.
    Inside the building, there should be six rooms each with its' own full bathroom. Room # 1 theme is white and turquoise, room # 2 theme is black and red, room # 3 theme is black and blush, room # 4 theme is black and dandelion yellow, room # 5 theme is black and silver, and room # 6 theme is black and lime. the bathrooms should match the theme of each room.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1, Melody's Shelter looks great! Love the exterior colors and the blue color scheme inside looks great. Off to rec and DL.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @romagi1 Your shelter is perfect! Love the color scheme. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    @winterbaby20 Hello! I've added your latest request to the list. Let me know if you have questions, you old requesting pro. lol :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • JazztizzJazztizz Posts: 627 Member
    Jazztizz wrote: »
    Sorry for barging into your thread without reading the rules. I can delete this if you like. Just wanted you to know I will figure out where to send a request and do the application correctly. Great thread! I'm Tizz by the way. Hi! (*blushing bright red*)

Hi Tizz! Welcome to our thread (and the forums, looks like your new)! No deleting necessary. :wink:
    When you're ready to post your request, just copy the request form and fill it out as best as you can. When it's claimed by one of our team members, they'll post the claim here and send you a message on your page. Then they'll work with you to make sure to create your vision as closely as possible. Please note that we move the thread each month, so your request will move with us. I'm so glad you found us! I'm Lissykin btw. :)

Thanks so much. I apologize for the long delay. Didn't see the notice about this reply. That's really wonderful news. In the coming months I'll have some down time after surgery and want to see if I can start building sets to remake my TS2 vid Eluding Erebus. It's the story of Erebus and Persephone and if interested it's in my Gallery. = ) I'll submit the form soon!
    Find your pack. Love them hard.Because life is short, and sometimes they disappear.Missing Benjamin.Dd9S8jh.gif
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited April 2017
    Dear Secretary, I'd like to claim this one next:

Date: March 20, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional/Rustic Modern Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ElijahsBabyGurl9 , I have a few questions on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    Sorry for barging into your thread without reading the rules. I can delete this if you like. Just wanted you to know I will figure out where to send a request and do the application correctly. Great thread! I'm Tizz by the way. Hi! (*blushing bright red*)

Hi Tizz! Welcome to our thread (and the forums, looks like your new)! No deleting necessary. :wink:
    When you're ready to post your request, just copy the request form and fill it out as best as you can. When it's claimed by one of our team members, they'll post the claim here and send you a message on your page. Then they'll work with you to make sure to create your vision as closely as possible. Please note that we move the thread each month, so your request will move with us. I'm so glad you found us! I'm Lissykin btw. :)

Thanks so much. I apologize for the long delay. Didn't see the notice about this reply. That's really wonderful news. In the coming months I'll have some down time after surgery and want to see if I can start building sets to remake my TS2 vid Eluding Erebus. It's the story of Erebus and Persephone and if interested it's in my Gallery. = ) I'll submit the form soon!

Best of luck with your surgery! We're moving our thread for May, but it'll be super easy to find us. Thanks for sharing your story. I'll take a look at it when I'm healed up (I had surgery on the 28th). Talk to you soon! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Dear Secretary, I'd like to claim this one next:

Date: March 20, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional/Rustic Modern Home for Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ElijahsBabyGurl9 , I have a few questions on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our April thread is now closed. Please join us on our May thread here.
    Happy Simming!

latest?cb=20150324045008
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png