Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ABlueCaesarABlueCaesar Posts: 96 Member
    Username: Horse_Gurl_55 (You can call me Kayla)
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: horse
    Breed: paint
    Primary coat color: red dun
    Markings desired: paint markings
    Traits: friendly, agile, playful
    Name desired (optional): Tango
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/NeverendingDreamer/P1050055_zpsttzarjz1.jpg
    http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/NeverendingDreamer/P1050043_zpsus3rpsb7.jpg

Is communication required before the creator begins work? yes please
    Additional instructions? On her legs it's just muddy, she is in fact white there
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2017
    Username:LillyDoves (or just Dove)
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Creators Choice
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: Everything except for Spooky Stuff and Backyard Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Bracing Breezes, Natural Light
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.):The child's room should be decorate with really feminine colors because she is very girly, and a doll house in her room. The teenagers room should not be as femininely decorated as the child's but still resemble a girls room with a computer, easel and private bathroom. The parent's room can be decorated in anyway and so can the spare room. If possible, I'd like there to be a leisure room with a piano and a chess table.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: Pastel colors
    Colors you dislike: N/A
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No thank you
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willowcreek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small garden would be nice.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope
    Additional instructions? Nope
    Post edited by LillyDoves on
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    Username: Kesminlix
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Colonial/Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 50 (if you want to go smaller, feel free to do so!)
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: My sim is a single father with 3 girls. Two are child aged and one is a toddler. The older girls can share a bedroom and the extra bedroom can be turned into a playroom.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: I love blues, greens, browns/creme.
    Colors you dislike: Neon colors. But bright colors would be okay in the kids rooms.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Sure!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any. I own most of the store.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None. Don't have any.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Haven't decided yet but possibly Riverview.
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/3057-square-feet-4-bedrooms-3-bathroom-southern-house-plans-2-garage-21758
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A garden would be nice, as well as a place for the kiddos to play outside.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Nope.
    Additional instructions? The floor plans include a future rec room area. Feel free to do whatever you want with that! :smile:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2017
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one.

Date: April 13, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Homeless Shelter for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @winterbaby20, you requested communication before the build is started. Please check in on my thread with any information you need to add. Thanks!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/romagis-d-n-a-dream-weaver-pg-38-hip-nautic-stormy-sea-pg-36/p1
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    What a darling home Illusie, love it. <3

Well it has been worth the wait. :o:o Presenting the magnificent Estate for jlwatkins1848. This one was built in collaboration with my good Aussie friend Kaztomp, <3 who's knowledge of gracious and stately English Architecture is second to none. Kaz thoroughly enjoyed the process and told me, her Mother, also and English Architecture fanatic, enjoyed helping her, especially with the choice and placement of windows. ;) Now we all have an extremely magnificent Manor to enjoy, with attention to detail that leaves me in awe. So treat yourself to a download and have a good look about ...... :o But don't get lost in there............. :D

WATKINS ESTATE
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4C8ADA37261611E781B56507D17699C4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

04-21-17_8-08-14nbspAM_zpsyjlke0uf.jpg

04-21-17_8-12-35nbspAM_zpstktpq3sa.jpg

04-21-17_8-12-59nbspAM_zpsdz5x3lod.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri, Watkins Estates is absolutely beautiful, the architecture and the grounds are amazing! Wonderful job you two! And you were right, it was worth the wait!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @illusie, wow that was a really quick turnaround! It's a very cute house and the name you picked for it is perfect! Well done. :smile:
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, your adaptation looks awesome! How clever of you and @soocoolsim to adjust the terrain so it can work for other lots. It look stunning!

@pinkbdk, for now the DNARequestteam account is always lissykin unless she asks for help from one of the other members.

I love this job! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @illusie What an adorable home! I love the open floor plan and the sunroom. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    @Horse_Gurl_55 @LillyDoves @Kesminlix

Hi Kayla, Dove and Kesminlix! Welcome to our thread. I've added your requests to our Open Request list. Once they're claimed, the team member will leave a post on our thread and leave a message on your page. They may have questions, so watch for those. Each month we move to a new thread so I'll post the link to the May thread here. Your request and info will travel with us. If you need to update your request to add or change anything, please edit the original post and let me know of the change. If you are too new to edit posts, create a new post (noting that it's an update) and I'll take care of it.
    Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would like to claim this one.

Date: April 13, 2017
    Username: winterbaby20
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Homeless Shelter for Brooklyn Heights, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @winterbaby20, you requested communication before the build is started. Please check in on my thread with any information you need to add. Thanks!
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/728774/romagis-d-n-a-dream-weaver-pg-38-hip-nautic-stormy-sea-pg-36/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    @Glenkarri Holy wowza!! Talk about a seriously impressive estate!! Kaztomp has stunning vision. You both worked together magnificently. Can't wait to get in game and take a tour of this lovely. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow @Glenkarri and @Kaztomp . Your collaboration is amazing. Awesome job to all involved. Way to go :smiley:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim the following request:

Date: April 18, 2017
    Page:  here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Colonial/Traditional Home for Riverview, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @Kesminlix , I'm ready to start on your build. Please check into my contact thread :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Glenkarri and @Kaztomp, your estate looks stunning! It looks very grand and impressive. Just WOW! You both did an amazing job.

@Sandraelle, thank you! I must admit that I started a bit earlier on it. When I was stuck with my other build.

@DNARequestTeam, thank you!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks to my lovely friends, from both Kaztomp and myself :);)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    My goodness, Vicki dear you lady's done an epic job on this one! I have to get it in game for a proper look around!
  • CountryCutie516CountryCutie516 Posts: 49 Member
    Username: CountryCutie516

Preferred builder (if none, leave blank):

Sims 3 or 4: The Sims 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):

Which EPs and SPs do you have: All of The Sims 4 games (and all of the packs)

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, limited, or Katy Perry):

Lot size (dimensions):

Number of bedrooms: 5 or 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.):

Number of bathrooms:

Favorite color schemes: Blues, teal, aqua, etc. and lime green.

Colors you dislike:

Do you want it furnished and decorated: Yes

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used:

Please list the Store content that can be used:

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one: Willow Creek

Link to specific house or plan:

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.): A separate unisex nursery, a nice size kitchen (without a separate dining room), a gym, a study, a pool, and a children’s play area in the backyard.

Additional instructions: I want a great home for a future growing family, thank you!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim the following request:

Date: April 18, 2017
    Page:  here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Colonial/Traditional Home for Riverview, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hi @Kesminlix , I'm ready to start on your build. Please check into my contact thread :smiley:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @CountryCutie516 Hello and welcome to our thread (and the forums)! I'm Lissykin, the team secretary. I've added your request to our Open Request list. When it's claimed, the team member will leave a message on our thread and on your My Page; they may even send a message. We claim requests in the order they were placed, but that order can change based on whether they are Sims 3 or Sims 4 requests as we have some members who only create for one or the other. Since you're so shiny and new to the forums you won't be able to edit posts, so if you need to make a change to your request please create a new post and label it as an update. Please check in with us from time to time to see how close we are to claiming your request. Also, we start a new thread each month, so if your request isn't claimed or is in progress when the move happens all your info will move with us. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to help. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @winterbaby20, Melody's Shelter is ready!

Warmth, comfort and security for your homeless sims. DNA request for winterbaby20 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9077890

15.jpg

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15711439/#Comment_15711439

• winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @romagi1 i love it. You did an anazing job and i can't wait to play it.