Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited April 2017
    @cecerose0208 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Illusie will contact you and leave a post on our thread when she claims it. If you need to update your request, please edit the original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks and happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'm glad you let me know this. I have just updated my request to ask for a change in the size of the 2nd bedroom in my lot because the Sims whose nooboo was going into it didn't have one baby--they had three :|:|:|
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I cast my vote ^_^ I would love to see more stuff packs related to home living, family, possibly pets and outdoor environments. I am not into things like socializiational packs or things to do with gaming. I can hardly wait to see how the new stuff packs develop.
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @cecerose0208 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Illusie will contact you and leave a post on our thread when she claims it. If you need to update your request, please edit the original post and let me know of the change. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks and happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'm glad you let me know this. I have just updated my request to ask for a change in the size of the 2nd bedroom in my lot because the Sims whose nooboo was going into it didn't have one baby--they had three :|:|:|

Thanks for letting me know about the change. Congrats on the triplets. lol I bet that was a big surprise! :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    I cast my vote ^_^ I would love to see more stuff packs related to home living, family, possibly pets and outdoor environments. I am not into things like socializiational packs or things to do with gaming. I can hardly wait to see how the new stuff packs develop.

I love hearing how people vote! It's a small window into how each of us play our games. Did you happen to see the latest teaser? We're getting a Family Game pack this spring, and a Fitness Stuff pack this summer that are separate from the content we're voting on. There's also some pet related code in the game that causes speculation about a Pets something in the future. So much new and wonderful content to look forward too!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    I've voted and I'm so exited to see the results I voted wedding as #1 @BreeMiles
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    Hello! @flstrider I've finished the landscaping work on the beautifully designed and decorated build by Kementari, The Lion's Pride Inn (inspired by WoW). I hope you like it! :)

The Lion's Pride Inn

JIXEy64.jpg
    5HhZ55v.jpg
    UW2HEfi.jpg
    CMPXNKz.jpg
    8VBzhUV.jpg
    hzJLWdC.jpg
    VYBCZgW.jpg
    VI4Mp57.jpg
    TpneWyr.jpg
    PVfMMiL.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Looks great Lissy! And wow your new card takes beautiful pics!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Lissykin I love the landscaping, @Kementari, the inn looks so beautiful!
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @Lissykin Thank you so much for completing this so quickly! One less lot I have to worry about completing in this very large build! the landscape is PERFECT!

@Kementari You captured the World of Warcraft's Lion Pride Inn of Goldshire perfectly! Every detail from the WoW game is reflected in your build with 100% accuracy!

To the both of you thank you so very much for this and I will be getting this into Elwynn Forest as soon as I get home from school today!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Love all the detailed touches in this build @Kementari and well done in completing the landscaping @Lissykin . Looks so authentic and lived in. Cool idea to integrate the chess into the dining table. Enough wine available to have very mellow guests, lol. Nicely done folks. Rec'd :smiley:
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks so much everyone! @Kementari did a stunning job on the build and interiors. It really does match the WoW inspiration down to fine details. I had a ton of fun finishing up the landscaping and grounds. Thanks for the rec's! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    You did a great job on the landscaping @Lissykin! And @Kementari 's design and decor of the Inn looks so authentic. @soocoolsim pointed out that the chess table was integrated into the dining table, such a cool idea and I would have never thought that it would have worked. Learn something new every day with this game! Got the lot recommended. :-)
    You did a great job on the landscaping @Lissykin! And @Kementari 's design and decor of the Inn looks so authentic. @soocoolsim pointed out that the chess table was integrated into the dining table, such a cool idea and I would have never thought that it would have worked. Learn something new every day with this game! Got the lot recommended. :-)
  • Meepy!!Meepy!! Posts: 260 Member
    Username: Meep224
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): French Provincial
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? None, I just use the base game
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Fast Internet and Convivial
    Number of bedrooms: 4, a master bedroom, a large nursery and and a 2 medium sized spare rooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The master bedroom is going to be primarily for a young adult female, the nursery should be able to fit at least five bassinets and could the spare rooms be furnished sparsely.
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: I don't mind.
    Colors you dislike: Bright purple
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A garden with a patio would be great.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but if necessary then it would be okay
    Additional instructions? Nope.
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Lissykin
    Just thought I would send a pic of the inn placed in Elwynn Forest, this is the only pic I have for now and will put up more on the world thread as I work more in this area of Goldshire

Screenshot-14_4.jpg
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

@Meepy!! Welcome to our thread! I've added it to the Open Request list. Since you're a new member, you won't be able to edit posts yet so if you need to make changes or update your request, please leave a new post noting that it's an update. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited April 2017
    @flstrider This world is amazing! I love the way the inn looks. I'll admit I was worried I'd added too many trees, but I like it. :wink: Kementari did a knock out job on the inn itself. The inside is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest of your hard work. It's a world I know I'd play in. <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: kforti
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all EPs, GPs & SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4, a master bedroom, a teen girl, a girl child and girl toddler
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? all females
    Number of bathrooms: at least 2 please
    Favorite color schemes: nothing too dark
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool and children's play area outside, and if possible a study and playroom inside (can be made in a basement if needed)
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? no
    Additional instructions? I will pretty much leave it up to the builders choice, as long as it has the few things I have requested I am sure I will be more than happy.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Sims 3 or 4?:3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): homeless shelter
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of the sims 3 games
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? showtime limited edition and Katy perry limited edition
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Public restrooms? 2 ( 1for men only and the second one is for women only)
    Favorite color schemes: yellow and blue
    Colors you dislike: gloomy colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brooklyn Heights
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? Downstairs should contain the kitchen and a large dining area with tables and chairs going in a straight line. Upstairs should have the main bathroom for the men and the main bathroom for the women. The men bathroom should have a toilet, sink, and a shower. The women bathroom should have a toilet, sink, and a tub. The Upstairs should also have a large room containing ten beds for the homeless sims to sleep.
    @Storietime, I have your request ready; details are here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15691553/#Comment_15691553
    Date: March 12, 2017
    Username: Storietime
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Home for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Sandraelle

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @Sandraelle that looks amazing!