Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Jessiejessan! **Most recent: Oakmyst Garden**

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Your Health and Fitness Center looks awesome. You did a great job on both the interior and exterior.
  • JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    edited November 2017
    ** Bayside Vet Clinic**

My gallery name: Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Bayside Vet Clinic
    Lot type: Vet Clinic
    Lot size: 30 x 20

BrFhHcW.jpg

HtxupvO.jpg

JlaFqJq.jpg

sXTLmwc.jpg

ZJL7cKH.jpg

La6t4nG.jpg

e07xAHS.jpg

3osk2Sv.jpg

3gIxhIs.jpg

• ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Lovely builds! Especially the fitness centre.
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    The white and blue color scheme of your clinic is lovely. It does look very nautical. It looks like it has a lot of room for the people waiting around, so I was surprised when I saw how many exam rooms you had in there. Nice job!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The exterior design of Bayside Vet Clinic looks so very nice! :) Very nice roofing on the building! The blue and white colour scheme of the exterior and interior looks very nice. Very nice nautical furnishing of the interior of the Clinic! The waiting room area is very nice! It looks very nice how the sofa seats are placed there face to face and side by side. The wheel on the wall, ships on the coffee tables and magazines stand are great touches there. The design of each of the rooms looks so nice! Very nice office desk room! The bones and paw prints curtains are a nice touch there.
    Congratulations on it being favourited by Maxis! :) That is exciting!
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, Bayside is gorgeous, love the white and blue colour combination and the nautical theme is perfect for it! And so amazing you were able to build it in a single day, super impressive! :)

Oooh, and congrats on getting Fav'd by Maxis! B)
    ** City Center Pet Clinic**

Lot name: City Center Pet Clinic
    Lot type: Vet Clinic
    Lot size: 40x30

AeDEL69.jpg

PegaGUp.png

ztAlBay.png

2mWOrWw.png

GZnCLrx.png

8w0btjn.png

ua9iBYg.png

ag38eM7.png

5jWMtyC.png

hJ5d53f.png
    A big, BIG thanks for all the wonderful comments on my Bayside Vet Clinic! :heart: Means so very much to me! It felt amazing to recieve a Maxis fav so soon after finishing it! This community is simply amazing :heart:
    Very nice exterior design of City Center Pet Clinic! :) The large glass windows are very nice in the build! It creates a very nice light filled clinic for vets, Sims and their pets to enjoy running or visiting! Very nice furnishing of each of the rooms in the Clinic! The sunny room area with the sofas back to back and the green plants is so very nice for sims to enjoy sitting in the sunshine!
    It is a very nice Vet Clinic! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Your City Center Pet Clinic looks gorgeous too! Love the more urban vibe of the exterior, oh my, how cute and cozy are those interiors? Wonderful job! B)
    ** Bridgemore Estate**

Lot name: Bridgemore Estate
    Lot type: Residential
    Lot size: 30x20

Got a new modern build up on my gallery! I'll update the post later with pictures of the interior design! :smile:

QLFqIK1.jpg
    The exterior design of Bridgemore Estate looks very nice! :) Very nice modern design of the exterior of the home! The roofing and the upper balconies look very nice. The flowers and water fountain feature in the front garden area looks pretty! The hedges look great on the edges of the front pathway, and the trees add a nice look to the home. It is great that there is a backyard pool in the build.
    I will look forward to seeing the interior pictures :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi Jessie!

Bridgemore looks awesome! I love the stone and wood combo! Such a great contrast to the glass and white too! Gorgeous on a modern build! I can't wait to see the interior :smiley:

Hope you had a wonderful holiday sweetie! Have a happy New Year!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Such lovely new creations! Both your pet clinics looks great. I love the architecture of Bridgemore Estate.
  • AnjaSAnjaS Posts: 15 Member
    omg, the Bayside vet clinic is absolutely adorbs. I love the rustic feel to it. The other one is not as good, IMO, but still very nice. The Bridgemore Estate is super cool, I really like modern builds. I love what you did with the roof - I'm not quite sure about the garden area though, but maybe it's just this one pic.
    I've been completely off the forums for quite some time now due to my new pregnancy, and I just realized I have completely forgotten to post some of my new stuff, so here's one!

** Eversong Estate**

Lot name: Eversong Estate

Here's a picture of the exterior, and some pictures from a few of the rooms inside.

TtjCpaN.jpg
    9HAZ0cY.png
    EU5sDAo.png
    3sSU1lr.png
    IkJDKKD.png
    8LnVnuj.png
    XkJwuaN.png
    edited October 2018
    Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your precious new little baby! :) That is very special <3
    The exterior design of Eversong Estate is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the towers look great! Very nice upper level balcony. The plants along the edges of the home, and the flowers and hanging baskets either sides of the entrance look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is a very nice light filled room for Sims to enjoy looking outdoors through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. The flowers are pretty touches on the sink counter, and the patterned walls look very nice. The hanging herbs, fruit bowl and spice set are homely kitchen touches. The design and layout of the bedroom! Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the bedroom for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv or reading a book. The flowers and candles are a nice touch on the coffee table and in the corner nooks. The windows alcove sleeping area is very nice! Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The sitting area nook with the curved sofas facing each other looks a very nice and sunny place for Sims to enjoy chatting. The design of the bath tub nook in the bathroom looks very nice! The windows ledging beside the bath tub with the plants , candles and towels on it looks great! The diagonal row of plants on the wall is a very nice natural touch.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you @rosemow for your very kind comment! We're very excited for our little one to arrive :heart:
    ** Meadow Street **

Lot name: Meadow Street

Exterior (front side)
    Vb8k1Hf.jpg
    ujtXQt6.jpg
    tPG5tVE.png

Backyard
    cc0mQ2b.png
    C6dc1jb.png

Bedroom
    4sRGG3n.png
    wRZ0Woj.png

Living room
    8Gv1yg5.png
    RDVcKcw.png
    EUIUpNt.png

Kitchen
    5mnSxQy.png
    AaXMLsq.png

Kid's room
    5A6SsWi.png
    4BIXITf.png
    6r5Y8wb.png

Bathroom
    ek8AIpj.png
    zcK7Yt3.png
    Meadow Street is a very nice family home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The flower box windows and flowers lining the edges of the front pathway and near the front door look very pretty! The stone fencing gives a very nice look to the build. Very nice outdoor dining area! It looks great how you have used the half walls to create the bbq nook. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is nice that that there is a fireplace in the master bedroom and the candle is a nice touch on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunlight coming in through the bedroom windows. The pink colour scheme of the kids room is pretty! The dog and the animal themed armchair look cute there! The coloured circles floor print is a nice touch. Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the activities table in their room. The items look great on the hive wall shelving .Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the living room. Nice sofa seats sitting nook area for Sims to enjoy sitting face to face on the sofas having a chat or enjoy watching tv or reading a book. The plants and flowers are nice touches of nature there. It is great that there is a study desk corner for Sims to enjoy sitting there at the table using the computer. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall pattern texture looks nice, and it is great that there is a windows dining nook alcove for Sims to enjoy eating meals in the sunlight.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Eversong Estate is very charming!

Meadow Street looks cute. I love the little girl's room!
    ** Peaceful Hilltop Haven **

Lot name: Peaceful Hilltop Haven

Since terrain tool was added the other day, I just had to try it out on a new build! A lovely cottage for a single sim wanting to enjoy life in a peaceful surrounding! Your sim can enjoy the chirping from the birds while attending the garden, or sit on the stump by the water and watch the gorgeous summer sunset.

The exterior
    iG2zgL0.jpg
    bTrdjjh.png
    5vsAuyM.png

Gorgeous, warm sunset
    mV4t0uw.png
    79nV66i.png

Cozy stump to sit on by the water
    ZWJ7bGu.png

Kitchen
    bckCFLQ.png
    EZLNcvR.png

Reading nook
    AvODwjB.png

Bathroom
    JJETufO.png

Bedroom
    yomc1A2.png
    dti81LK.png

Living room
    FNOQXrO.png
    tcHImAe.png

The cottage by night
    1V9iLmt.png
    tQPsAcf.png
    Peaceful Hilltop Haven looks so very warming, homely and restful! :) It looks very nice how you used the new terrain tools! The sunken creek, flowers, rocks and plants is very nice! The bridge looks great! Nice tree stump sitting area for Sims to enjoy resting there and looking at the nice outdoors scenery setting. Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing design gives a very nice look to the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks great! The patterned wall tiling looks nice. Very nice windows dining alcove for Sims to enjoy eating meals there at the circular table with sunshine coming in, and the sunny sunflowers picture to enjoy looking at. Very nice sofa seat windows sitting nook! Sims will enjoy reading there in the sunlight. The canopy bed and string lights on the master bedroom wall look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the living room! It is nice that the octogonal coffee table is used there. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting on the sofa and armchair near the fire.
    It is a very nice cottage home! :)
    Peaceful Hilltop Haven looks so cute! Did you use snowwhite's cottage as inspiration?
    Oh my, I completely missed your comment @illusie , sorry about that :smile:

I actually didn't use snowwhite's cottage as inspiration, but now that you mention it.. it actually looks rather similar! Maybe it was my subconscious gathering inspiration from childhood memories, because I used to adoooore Snow white as a child :wink: