Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Jessiejessan! **Most recent: Oakmyst Garden**

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    You know @Jessiejessan , I saw you post this room just as I was getting started on my bowling room, and it looked so awesome I almost dropped making one myself! haha. I thought: "I will never top that". But I pushed on, determined to take my idea and run with it, and put your build aside. Now that I am done with my build, I can look at this and not feel completely silly :sweat:

I don't even know where to begin. It's stunning from the roof, to the toilets. I can't pick out a few things to highlight, because everything is a highlight! If this is not favorited by Maxis, then I don't know what is. I'm actually gonna nominate it myself :tongue: For me it's the exterior that really takes my breath away. That roof is so cool with the blues, and then the entire interior has the same blue color scheme. It's simply amazing. I have nothing else to say.

Keep building and keep sharing! We will miss out for sure if you don't :heart:

Alright, I got a nomination to post.

Hugs :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! You're always so sweet while commenting! Thank you for great feedback :smile:

Wow @Laebeth ! I just woke up and read your comment and I think you just made sure I will have a smile on my face ALL DAY! Thank you so much for the great feedback and an even bigger thanks for nominating me!! :smiley: It makes me SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY that you like my build that much! Thank you thank you thank yoouuu! :love: I'm really hoping for a Maxis fav since I haven't gotten one yet!

I'm also very happy you DID decide to build your own bowling room! I would never want my builds to discourage you from making your own! :worried: I just looked up your build aswell.. and COME ON! It's gorgeous! You HAVE to be proud of that one! I absolutely adore the creativity and the color scheme in it!

Hugs :heart:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Woooow, Epic Bowling Alley is a , well, EPIC build indeed! B) Your exterior design immediately stands out, it's so creative and super gorgeous. Love that you packed the interior with plenty of activities for our sims to do and the design is outstanding! Love the blue colour scheme, turning this into a sleek, modern and very fun place to spend time. The interior design in this one is out of this world, absolutely perfect, from using those Dine Out decor pieces above the bowling lanes, over the gorgeous bar area overlooking the lanes down to the design of the bathrooms, it all fits together so well!

And yay, congrats on being Fav'd by Maxis, that is awesome news and you sooooo deserve it for this outstanding build! B)
    edited March 2017
    Well well @Jessiejessan ! :star::star:

I'm glad you woke up and had a good start to the day because of my comment! haha. But I meant it though. I really did. I have only put up two nominations for a Maxis fave so far, this being one. There are many wonderful builders that create so many amazing things, but some just has something special that make them stand out a little bit more, and this is one of them!

I am ECSTATIC that Maxis thought the same, and that they chose to favorite it! :star: Congratulations! It was well deserved :smiley:

It's special to get that first fave, so I am really happy for you :heart:

And don't worry about me, I do sometimes get a little disheartened, but I have gotten pretty good at putting that aside and moving on :tongue: In this case I just went into my bubble and tried to focus on my own build, which worked pretty well and I got it finished! It was just that initial feeling when I first saw your building and I went like "oh maaaaaan..." haha! :tongue:

Thanks for the kind comments though :) I *am* very proud of it, it came out with the exact kind of look and feel that I wanted when I started on the build. I am really happy with the facade, because I am not very good with facades and exterior. So I am proud of myself for that :blush: I am happy I went with a retro theme though, because most builds I see are a completely different style, and that makes it easier to not compare myself to them :tongue: Only one I have seen so far is WrathofCath, she did a really charming retro style bowling alley, but it was still quite different than mine :)
    Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Thank you @rosemow @Corwim and @Laebeth for congratulating me on maxis fav! I still feel like Im floating on clouds, it feels so awesome! I have worked so hard to get a maxis fav :smiley:
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Epic Bowling Alley being featured in the Bowling builds showcase on the SimsCommunity website! :)
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/04/01/the-sims-4-bowling-night-stuff-gallery-spotlight/3/

Oh wow! I didnt even notice this! Thank you @rosemow :smiley: seems like this build got quite popular, that's awesome! So happy people enjoy it :heart:
    edited July 2017
    ** Riverside Garden**

My gallery name:
    Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Riverside Garden
    Lot size: 50 x 40

Sorry that I've been gone for so long! Sometimes real life just has to come first ;)

Anyway! Since the new gamepack PARENTHOOD finally came out, I decided to build a family home, showing off loads of the new items! The house itself has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, but also a guesthouse with one bedroom and one bathroom. (The guesthouse also works well for noisy teenagers who just don't want to sleep in their parents house ;) ) I also decided to try to use the 50 x 40 lot in Newcrest since I've never actually built on that one before. The house has a huuuge garden, fit for wild kids!

*Pictures ruined by Photobucket. I'll reupload later*
    Post edited by Jessiejessan on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Riverside Gardens is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers look very nice placed along the edges of the front porch. Nice sitting area on the porch for sims to enjoy resting there in the sunshine, The lilypad pond and rocks feature is so very nice ! Very nice outdoors dining patio nook for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The new items from the pack look very nice in the home! Very nice windows fireplace sitting nook! The flowers and plants look very pretty on the window ledge! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. Very nice windows alcove dining nook ! It is a very nice light filled nook! Sims will enjoy looks outdoors at the views whilst eating their meals at the dining table. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the rooms look so very nice! The cherry blossom picture on the master bedroom wall look calming and is pretty for the sims to see when in bed. The wall patterns and floor tiling in the bathrooms give a very nice look to the rooms. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area !
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    Your builds are so thoughtfully put together! You can see that you have an eye for detail and that they are made with love! Definitely watching your thread!!!
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Beautiful! I love the amount of detailing you put into the landscaping, they look stunning. And congrats on being featured by Maxis, you really deserve it, the bowling ally looks amazing! :)
    Congrats on the Maxis fave for Seafood with Style Jessie! :star::star: I think that was the first one of your builds that I commented on in your showcase, and I loved it so much! So well deserved sweetie :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Oh my gosh I went away for a few days and completely missed my restaurant getting fav'd! Thank you so much @Laebeth and @Rosemow ! 2 Maxis favs now.. I'm walking on clouds, haha :love:
    ** Grand Meadow Manor **

My gallery name: Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Grand Meadow Manor
    Lot size: 30x20

So I'm back with yet anoooother build! A two story family mansion with a sweeet pool bar in the back yard :wink:

FlxXV87.png
    TvV2HmU.png
    DfPTNMP.png
    kgS1nU7.png
    rRBKvS5.png
    TA95vZ1.png
    A5vLElK.png
    OVo4hxG.png
    d03rhqR.png
    vQPan7m.png
    FltHHY8.png
    bjJdXax.png
    ELgF69V.png
    r1dbPp9.png
    gcIha0R.png
    f7DxBTD.png
    V3vZNQw.png
    Dy8YYXH.png
    H4iNrsj.png
    uoSjzUE.png
    fAHph6k.png
    YyP3K5C.png
    QXLy9xn.png
    lvMZVhT.png
    V3wu9i7.png
    l3ACfB6.png
    fz43GtT.png
    LTW4gW9.png
    FXBvqGv.png
    JPK7x3C.png
    cQBH1tA.png
    LQTcaVa.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Grand Meadow Manor is a very nice family home! :) Very nice design of the exterior, and the roofing looks great! Nice roof covered front porch. The flowers look pretty in the front entrance area.,. The backyard pool bar is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or resting on the sofa or armchair having a drink from the bar in the outdoors air. The water feature windows and candles look nice there. Very nice upper balcony sitting area! Sims will have nice view of the pool bar from there.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is a very nice light filled room for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The fruit bowl and candles are nice touches on the coffee table. Very nice windows study desk nook for sims to enjoy looking out at the views whilst using the computer. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining ! The wall texture look nice. Very nice island sink and bar stool counter. The flowers on the counter are pretty for sims to see when cooking there. The white kitchen cabinets look nice how they are placed on the wall.The fireplace will keep the room warm. The floral pictures look pretty! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst dining at the table. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice. The heart teddy and bunnies in the toddler room are cute! The pink wall pattern and strings of photos in the girls bedroom is very nice.
    It is a very nice home ! :)
    Thank you so much for the kind feedback @rosemow ! :)
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    What a gorgeous home - I especially love the colour scheme in the bathroom :D
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    The poolside bar looks awesome! I like the colour contrast between the house and the pool/bar, and the use of the waterfall dividers is an inspired touch--very appropriate to a poolside room.

I also particularly like the use of brickwork in the kitchen.
  • WelshyWelshy Posts: 43 Member
    They look really good. Wish I could do that
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern home! I especially love the bar in the middle of the pool! If I was living in that house I will be spending most of my time there! LOL! Good job! <3:D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Grand Meadow Manor is absolutely gorgeous both inside and out. The poolside bar is an amazing design and the front porch is so decorative and pretty. Wonderful interior design, love the colour schemes you've chosen :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    A big big thank you to all the kind feedback! This is what keeps motivating me to build :smiley: You're all amazing! :heart:
    ** Blissful Forest Haven **

My gallery name: Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Blissful Forest Haven
    Lot size: 30x20

Blissful Forest Haven, a peaceful little cottage. The previous owner abandoned it and this little gem was forgotten. It has now become somewhat overgrown, but the house is still well preserved. The suns uplifting rays enhances the natural beauty of the garden, and the fresh breeze blows away any stress you may carry on your shoulders.

gt0tBVw.jpg
    XTUH26P.jpg
    aYcQE5G.jpg
    YKEmKeM.jpg
    HOysjxx.jpg
    pzVKBjR.jpg
    TMG4gtA.jpg
    Wywp0Pl.jpg
    3bRlPyV.jpg
    JHk4YIf.jpg
    WgV1IgJ.jpg
    dexn9on.jpg