Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Jessiejessan! **Most recent: Oakmyst Garden**

JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
edited January 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
Greetings and welcome to my showcase thread!

I still consider myself somewhat of a beginner when it comes to Sims 4 building, and have only recently started to share my creations. So far I have gotten some great feedback though and decided it was time to find a place to properly showcase my creations, and I got inspired by all the other showcase threads on the forum! :tongue:

I love to challenge myself and aim to improve as much as I possibly can and love to get feedback on my builds to know how to improve on my future creations!

All my creations are CC FREE to make it as easy as possible for people to download my creaetions without having to go on a CC hunt.

Gallery Link

Post edited by Jessiejessan on

Comments

• JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Reserved
    Reserved
    Reserved
    Reserved
    edited July 2017
    ** Cozy English Cottage **

My gallery name: Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Cozy English Cottage
    Lot size: 30x20

*Pictures ruined by Photobucket. I'll reupload later*
    edited July 2017
    ** Modern Windenburg Villa **

Lot name: Modern Windenburg Villa
    Lot size: 20x20

A spacious and modern home for a real single lady, ready to live life!

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds ! :)

I will repost here what I wrote in the other thread and add some more about your builds.
    Cozy English stone cottage looks so very nice ! :) Very nice exterior design of the cottage! The build looks so very homely and pretty! The stone wall texture gives a very nice look to the home. Very nice roof covered front entry area. The flowers and plants look so very pretty in the outdoors areas of the home! The lilypad pond nook is very nice! The plants, rocks , tree stump and flowers look nice on the edge of the water. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paint for the pathways, Very nice fenced outdoors dining nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa, watching tv. The red flowers are a pretty touch on the half wall ledge. The fireplace nook looks great! The curtains look nice either sides of the fireplace. Very nice open plan design of the kitchen and dining room. The drinks shelves are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The patterned curtains in the master bedroom add a nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunlight coming in through the bedroom wimdows. The candles and beauty products are nice touches on top of the drawers. The toddler bedroom is so very prettty! Very nice pink colour scheme of the room! The rainbow wall shelves and the butterflies on the walls look so pretty! The kids will enjoy sitting on the cute animal seat! Very nice layout of the office! Sims will enjoy sitting at the windows desktable using the computer or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book.

Very nice modern exterior design of Modern Windenburg Villla :) The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The car port looks great! Very nice outdoors living balcony sitting area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, having a chat and looking out at the outdoors views. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look very nice how they have been placed on the walls, and the brown colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. The fruit bowl and wall knives are great kitchen touches there. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The bath tub nook looks very great! The walls of candles look so nice separating off the nook! The planter boxes look nice there. It is a very nice light filled area for sims to enjoy bathing in the sunshine. Very nice master bedroom! The cherry blossom picture on the bedhead wall is very nice, pretty and restful for sims to see when going to bed. The candles, flowers and books are nice touches on the table at the foot of the bed. Sims will enjoy waking up in the mornings and looking out through the bedroom windows at the views. Very nice corner vanity table nook! The glitter on the floor is pretty! The beauty items and candles are nice on the table. It looks very nice the way the items have been placed on the honeycomb wall shelf!

The homes are very nice! :)
    Thank you very much for your kind feedback @rosemow ! Always great to hear that people like my creations, it motivates me to build more :smiley:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Yay, so glad you decided to start your own showcase! I find these much easier to follow than the Gallery. :smile: (having said that, I just started following you there too, your gallery is already filled with so many amazing creations!). Your Cozy English Cottage house is so pretty I don't have anby words for it. Super cute design, love the landscaping and beautiful architecture. And your interiors are fantastic too, well thought out and with great colour design. And Modern Windenburg Villa is an amazing design as well! Fantastic exterior design and I love what you did with the interiors, especially that bathroom, splendid work! B)
    Thank you so very much for the kind words @Corwim ! :smiley: Really glad you liked the bathroom, I spend SOOO long time on that design! I'm also quite proud of the landscaping around the cozy english cottage, because I'm usually really terrible at landscaping! :tongue:
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited March 2017
    A new showcase thread! Woop! I saw your English Cottage in the "Post your creations" thread. It's so charming and lovely. I love the picture you had for inspiration. You came really close to it in the end too :) I have just been doing an English style cottage myself, so I have been browsing a lot of pictures etc of these wonderful houses with lush overgrown gardens. I guess I'm partial to cottages these days :p I love the landscaping you did! :heart: Just what an English cottage should be. I also love how the house is at an angle!

Your modern house was gorgeous too, but oh my lord that bathroom is amazing! I haven't checked your gallery yet, but if you haven't uploaded that bathroom as a room on it's own, then you really should! :) *Raises hand* I want it! haha
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Wow thanks for the great feedback @Laebeth ! :heart: I absolutely adore cozy cottages, but this was the first I actually built myself! Very glad you liked it! :smile:

I love the bathroom aswell, and I put soooo much time into it! I do have it uploaded on its own as a room in the gallery, so gogo get it, haha :wink:
    Oh, I went to check your gallery and I did in fact see your bathroom was there yes! So it's downloaded already B)

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited July 2017
    ** Stylish Seafood Restaurant**

My gallery name:
    Jessiejessan
    Lot name: Seafood with Style
    Lot size: 30x20
    Designed my first restaurant since I recently got Dine Out!
    It's a stylish seafood restaurant, with a cozy and warm atmosphere. There is a gorgeous patio with outdoor seating for those who wish to dine with the view of a wonderful sunset.

Seafood with Style is a very nice seafood restaurant! :) The layout of the restaurant and exterior design of the build looks great! The water fountains in the entrance area look nice. The exterior wall texture gives a great feel to the build. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy eating their meals at the tables there in the outdoors air, with the patio lamp heater keeping them warm. The candles are pretty touches on the tables here and indoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The colour scheme looks very stylish! The flowers in the entrance room on the waiting room seating ledge is nice for sims to see when entering the venue. The counter table with the row of menus there is a great idea! The various types of dining seating in the restaurant looks very nice! Very nice booth table seating. The fish and ship on the walls, the seafood wall menu and the aquarium and water feature windows look nice and suit well the seafood theme. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The cutlery and drinks shelves on the wall look great there. The salt and pepper shelving nook looks great! Very stylish design of the bathroom.
    Sims will enjoy dining there :)
    Thank you once again for your very kind words @rosemow , and thank you for adding me to the showcase thread! :smiley:
    Oh I love this! It's already favorited and downloaded in the gallery :)

I find it hard to point out just a few things, because I just love everything about it! I love the color scheme in red, black and white. I LOVE the small details found everywhere, like the menus waiting for the guests at the entrance, and the salt and peppers on the shelving waiting to be distributed to the customers. I love the use of that carpet, as it just makes it look and feel like a proper restaurant. I love how the bathroom is so authentic with the large mirrors and separate stalls (which all look gorgeous). There is noting I *don't* love about this!

It is such a clever build, and so very creative :heart: Thank you for sharing!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

You are always so very kind @Laebeth ! Thank you for your great feedback :smiley: It's comments like yours that motivate me to keep building and sharing :heart:
    Good! Because you *should* keep building, and you *should* keep sharing! Already have you bookmarked, and I am curios to see where this creativity takes you next :)

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Your landscaping of Cozy English Cottage looks lovely Jessiejessan, a perfect fit for this beautiful house! B)

And LOVE your seafood restaurant! Red/black/white is probably my favourite colour combination, but it's not easy getting the balance right, but you absolutley nailed it, that entry to your restaurant looks so stylish and beautiful! B) Great decorating job throughout, also adore that you provided a gorgeous outdoor part to the restaurant as well! Hopping over to the Gallery now to leave a big fav!
    Thank you once again for kind feedback @Corwim ! Great to see so many people liking my creations :smiley:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fabulous new showcase, your creations are all very beautiful with neat and stylish interior designs. I absolutely love the villa and the way you have moo'd the candle walls in the bathroom is very effective :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2017
    ** The EPIC Bowling Alley **

Lot name: Epic Bowling Alley
    Lot size: 40x30

Welcome to the EPIC Bowling Alley! Gather your family, your friends and your clubs for an epic bowling night! It's simply the PERFECT place for a social gathering, and the perfect place for a PARTY! It's THE PLACE for Sims who want to have a good time!

The Epic Bowling Alley has a great party atmosphere, featuring the color blue! It has great music, dance floors, bars, darts and ofcourse - BOWLING!

The Epic Bowling Alley looks so very great! :) The exterior design of the venue looks so very creative! The design of the roofing looks so very nice! Very nice blue, white and black colour scheme of the roofing! The large neon bowling signs look very nice in the front area of the venue. The wall dividers look nice on the edges of the front steps. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The blue colour scheme looks very effective! Sims will have fun spending time there! The rows of bowling shoes shelves and bowling ball racks on the edges of the walls look great! The neon zig zag lights and the bowling themed wall prints look great on the walls ! It looks very nice how the bowling lanes area has been set up! The sitting area with the candles and bowling pins looks great!
    Sims will have lots of fun bowling together! The design of the snacks dining area looks very nice! The white colour of the dining seats is s nice touch. It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up there for sims to enjoy eating food whilst watching other sims bowling. They have great views! The blue floor rugs look nice there, and the blue flowers look pretty on tne tables. The wavy blue wall pattern in the venue looks great! You are very creative with how you have created a bowling Hall of Fame! It looks great! The stuff pack items look very nice how you have used them thtough the build! The large bar area looks so very great! The long wall of drinks display shelves, the angled wall dividers and the row of stools for sims to enjoy sitting snd drinking looks so very nice!
    It is such a well designed bowling venue! :)