Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you guys help me with a college assignment by filling out this fifteen question anonymous survey

winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4PeIajTtz8j2rnD
The survey is for a criminal Justice college course called CJ 303 Method and Analysis. Your responses will be put into SPSS and converted into data that will be used for my research paper and presentation.
thanks.

Comments

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I need more information first. What is the assignment about? What will the results be used for?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I need more information first. What is the assignment about? What will the results be used for?
    The survey is for a criminal Justice college course called CJ 303 Method and Analysis. Your responses will be put into SPSS and converted into data that will be used for my research paper and presentation.

• Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Good luck with your presentation. You had one tough question to answer in there.

Oh, SPSS really sucks. Took a stats class last summer using it. Good luck with your class.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Good luck with your presentation. You had one tough question to answer in there.

Oh, SPSS really plum. Took a stats class last summer using it. Good luck with your class.

Thanks.