June 18 - Patch day for The Sims 4 on PC/Mac! Take a look at what changed on PC/Mac here

aricarai's little pixel place | Townhouses [WIP] | p. 21

Comments

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    Howdy do - I'm back with another SPEED BUILD! I created a modern eclectic bachelorette pad as a DNA Request.

    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35669119765_7853b5099c_z.jpg
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,526 Member
    The Loft House is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior, the wall texture, and the cornice roofing looks very nice! The type and placement of the windows looks very nice! Very nice outdoors nook areas. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the open plan kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice! The placement of the kitchen counters looks great! Very nice white colour scheme! It looks nice with the brick texture of the walls. The combination of the different type of dining chairs on the ends and sides of the dining table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. Very nice tv watching corner nook! It looks nice the way the armchairs are in a semi circle there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and chatting. The pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The design and furnishing of the open closet and desk area looks so very nice! The Loft bedroom and art studio areas are very niice! The furnishings used and the ways that you have placed them look very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,377 Member
    Fantastic! It's so interesting watching someone else build. Wish we had seen the upstairs more, that was a cool layout you had! But the whole thing was beautiful :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    Fantastic! It's so interesting watching someone else build. Wish we had seen the upstairs more, that was a cool layout you had! But the whole thing was beautiful :)

    @creativemetaphor - it's coming in Part Two next week :mrgreen: That was just Part One, but I'm glad you enjoyed it <3

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Loft House is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior, the wall texture, and the cornice roofing looks very nice! The type and placement of the windows looks very nice! Very nice outdoors nook areas. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the open plan kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice! The placement of the kitchen counters looks great! Very nice white colour scheme! It looks nice with the brick texture of the walls. The combination of the different type of dining chairs on the ends and sides of the dining table is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. Very nice tv watching corner nook! It looks nice the way the armchairs are in a semi circle there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and chatting. The pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The design and furnishing of the open closet and desk area looks so very nice! The Loft bedroom and art studio areas are very niice! The furnishings used and the ways that you have placed them look very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)

    Thank you so much sweet @rosemow - your attention to detail makes me feel very appreciated! <3

  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,377 Member
    Oh sweet :)
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,122 Member
    I like watching your speed builds, Ari. I learn something every time I do. This is a fantastic home that fits in well in a bustling big city.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    I like watching your speed builds, Ari. I learn something every time I do. This is a fantastic home that fits in well in a bustling big city.

    Thank you @MiaSkywalker! I'm really happy that you enjoy my videos! I really do like making them <3

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    The Loft House: Part Two is now LIVE :heart:
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35669116025_731619aa69_z.jpg
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    @creativemetaphor: Part Two is up :mrgreen:

  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,377 Member
    I *so* need to up my landscaping game! I love how you do it!

    That whole build was fantastic, thank you so much for sharing the videos!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    I *so* need to up my landscaping game! I love how you do it!

    That whole build was fantastic, thank you so much for sharing the videos!

    I'm super happy that you liked it! Even though it took me ages, I loved how it turned out! <3

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm back with another speed build video. This time for the JUNE RoryPlaystheSims Build Challenge. Super stoked because I actually finished it in JUNE! It'll becoming in three separate parts because even though this house is small (and essentially a shack), I am a sloooooowpoke!

    The Point Break: Part One
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35538643981_8f19ca7507_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,526 Member
    The Point Break is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The wall texture gives a very nice feel and look,to the build. Very nice outdoors areas! Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. The outdoors dining nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sunshine. Very nice hot tub deck for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The Palm trees and the orange flowers look very nice in the build . Nice sitting areas on the front porch. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hanging chair.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Point Break is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The wall texture gives a very nice feel and look,to the build. Very nice outdoors areas! Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. The outdoors dining nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sunshine. Very nice hot tub deck for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The Palm trees and the orange flowers look very nice in the build . Nice sitting areas on the front porch. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hanging chair.
    The home is very nice! :)

    Thank you @rosemow! I'll have pictures up once I get all three parts out <3

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm baaaack with The Point Break: Part TWO
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35281942030_04ece7ca97_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears

    Post edited by aricarai on

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    Meet Noelani Koi
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35669135735_1e4c7a0345_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,526 Member
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Noelani is very pretty! :) Her hairstyles are very nice! She is a very nice surfer themed sim.

    Thank you @rosemow! I'm glad you like her! <3

  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,377 Member
    Beautiful!! So many awesome little buy items I don't have! *le sigh*

    Looking forward to part 3 :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    Beautiful!! So many awesome little buy items I don't have! *le sigh*

    Looking forward to part 3 :)

    @creativemetaphor: It's probably a lot of CC - I've been going on binges lately and it's so addicting!
    Pssst...Part Three will be out on Friday :mrgreen:

  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    edited July 2017
    The Third and Final Part of The Point Break is LIVE <3
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35669113395_ba9232e2d2_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears
    Post edited by aricarai on

  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 146,526 Member
    The Point Break is a very nice home! :) The exterior design , colour and wall texture looks very nice, Very nice outdoors dining and fire pit areas. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. The design of the living room area with the tv nook between the bookcases looks great!
    The home is very nice for sims to live in near the sea :)
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,377 Member
    Beautiful!!
    <3 it!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,919 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Point Break is a very nice home! :) The exterior design , colour and wall texture looks very nice, Very nice outdoors dining and fire pit areas. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. The design of the living room area with the tv nook between the bookcases looks great!
    The home is very nice for sims to live in near the sea :)

    Thank you sweet rose! I appreciate the time and effort you make on commenting - it's very kind!
    Beautiful!!
    <3 it!

    Aww, thank you m'dear <3

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top