Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aricarai's little pixel place | SIX NEW Videos | p. 23

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The refurnishing of the home looks very nice! :) Very nice living room! The tv looks great placed on the brick wall. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book. The design of the fireplace looks nice. The white brick wall tiling in the kitchen gives a nice look to the room.

Thank you so much @rosemow! :mrgreen:
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @aricarai I really enjoyed the video. I love doing renovations and it is cool seeing what you are up to. I enjoy the commentary also, you have a great voice. I love that you stole some space from the renter. :) I'm looking forward to part 2.
  • MyInnerSimMyInnerSim Posts: 215 Member
    @aricarai Wow, well done on the build challenge :) The house looks great. I love the garden, it's so cute. I recently made a video for Rory's July 2017 build and it was so much fun, I keep meaning to go back and do the earlier versions, too :)
    My YouTube channel and Twitter account have recently undergone a name change and are now Tamz Playz, for everything else I am still My Inner Sim.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @aricarai I really enjoyed the video. I love doing renovations and it is cool seeing what you are up to. I enjoy the commentary also, you have a great voice. I love that you stole some space from the renter. :) I'm looking forward to part 2.

@bekkasan - Thank you m'dear! I'm super happy that you enjoyed it! <3
    MyInnerSim wrote: »
    @aricarai Wow, well done on the build challenge :) The house looks great. I love the garden, it's so cute. I recently made a video for Rory's July 2017 build and it was so much fun, I keep meaning to go back and do the earlier versions, too :)

@MyInnerSim - Thank you m'dear! What's your channel? I'd love to have a looksie at your build. I didn't get around to the July challenge because I actually built that house years ago and I've got plans for it already :mrgreen:

edited August 2017
    Let's Gut | Veranda Villas: Part Two
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    35482848514_afb51b9464_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I love your thread, I love your creations and I love you! :smiley:<3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The second part of the renovation of Veranda Villas is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, and will like painting on the easel in the outdoors air. It is a very nice nook area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating food at the table in the sunlight or with the evening skies. The flowers there are pretty! The furnishing of the interior areas looks very nice! Very nice design of the fireplace area !
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    Ooh!!! @aricarai I totally have a proposal for you! I could build you a shell and you can mod it into a townhouse/apartment building - change whatever you want but it might spur some spark of creativity to have a shell to start with?
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    I love your thread, I love your creations and I love you! :smiley:<3

Aww, thank you so much @AIRIS6962 - that's so sweet of you! I LOVE YOU TOO <3
    rosemow wrote: »
    The second part of the renovation of Veranda Villas is very nice! :) Very nice outdoors patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, and will like painting on the easel in the outdoors air. It is a very nice nook area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating food at the table in the sunlight or with the evening skies. The flowers there are pretty! The furnishing of the interior areas looks very nice! Very nice design of the fireplace area !

Thank you so much sweet @rosemow! Your comments always make me smile! :mrgreen:
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    It's coming along really beautiful dear! <3

Thank you @BreeMiles! :smiley:
    Ooh!!! @aricarai I totally have a proposal for you! I could build you a shell and you can mod it into a townhouse/apartment building - change whatever you want but it might spur some spark of creativity to have a shell to start with?

Ooooh!! That sounds like a brilliant proposal @creativemetaphor! This sounds like one of them there collabs :mrgreen: Could I film the interior for my channel? <3
    @aricarai But of course :mrgreen:

Do you have a specific style request or just whatever I conjure up?
    edited August 2017
    @aricarai But of course :mrgreen:

Do you have a specific style request or just whatever I conjure up?

Traditional maybe? Or you could surprise me! :mrgreen:
    Okie doke!
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited August 2017
    I adore industrial chic style, so of course I thought the interior was great. I love that rough brick texture you were using on the exposed walls. That scrupulous landlord will have no problem flipping that property with someone like you to help stage it. I love how much flora you were able to bring onto the deck, I don't know how many times I redid those apartments when I first tried living in Bridgeport but I never had more than a few planters out there. Creative use of the grass rugs and rocks to make flower beds. Just lovely!
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    I adore industrial chic style, so of course I thought the interior was great. I love that rough brick texture you were using on the exposed walls. That scrupulous landlord will have no problem flipping that property with someone like you to help stage it. I love how much flora you were able to bring onto the deck, I don't know how many times I redid those apartments when I first tried living in Bridgeport but I never had more than a few planters out there. Creative use of the grass rugs and rocks to make flower beds. Just lovely!

Aww thank you @Jessabeans! I'm glad you like it! I did enjoy it; I just wish the outside stayed as it was instead of the default EA apartments!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Great video. I love what you did with the living room. This makes me miss the sims 3.
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

Aww thank you @Jessabeans! I'm glad you like it! I did enjoy it; I just wish the outside stayed as it was instead of the default EA apartments!

Yeah that is such a shame. I enjoyed the views from those apartment shells but there were so many little annoyances that I just don't bother with them anymore. It was nice watching you decorate one, perhaps I will give Bridgeport a look again someday.
    edited August 2017
    A HUGE TS3 Expansion Pack Group Collab
    Click on the picture to watch on YouTube
    36346510666_b8c85843a6_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @aricarai, I love the video! Your sim turned out great.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Finn is very handsome! :) It was great seeing the video of him progressing from doing street art, to wanting to now become a Designer!
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    Finn is quite the handsome hunk! :kissing_heart: