Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ISO Pose Tutorials

Would anyone happen to know where some good tutorials are for someone who knows nothing about using blender. I would love to make own.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member

There is a very basic pose tutorial at Sims 4 Studio for people new to using Blender. It's HERE. There are a couple of other pose tutorials, including one showing how to package poses for the Pose Player, there also.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Hey @GoddessSims I just ran across this Pose Tutorial, you might want to check out, next time they will be tackling Couples Poses.
    https://realizeadreamdeux.tumblr.com/post/165599835644/complete-sims-4-pose-tutorial-part-1-2-3
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Thank you!!! I did figure out to make them and have been making them for a few months now. It is nothing close to how complicated I thought it would be. (c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    [quote="GoddessSims;c-16058743"]Thank you!!! I did figure out to make them and have been making them for a few months now. It is nothing close to how complicated I thought it would be. (c:[/quote]

Hi GoddessSims ☺ Congratulations on figuring out the blender program. I have been interested in pose creating too but I've always shied away from trying blender as I too felt like it was going to be extremely complicated. Reading your words I'm now thinking about giving it a try ☺ Do you have a website or Tumblr where you share your poses? Thanks and happy simming always! <3
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png