Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DizzyDesigns: Let's start a fairy tale!

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I adore your houses and your tour guide(s) are so cute! I also wanted to say I think your landscaping is absolutely fantastic. <3
    6riwm5.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Really great looking modern @The_Dismal_Scientist .... love all the black and red you have throughout the build.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Okay dear I'm in love with this one for sure! Very beautifully built and oh my the detail!
  • ScarletPipperScarletPipper Posts: 546 Member
    edited September 2017
    What an absolutely stunning house! This is so well-made and has such wonderful detail for a spacious lot. Amazing job :)
    Sims 4 player and builder!
    37245817526_0930d9f6c5_b.jpg
    Request from me or one of my great teammates!
    Gallery | Showcase
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

OMG! I can see how you enjoyed building Modern Mansion 2! So very well detailed, so stylish in the design and in the decor. Every object is perfect where is placed making all together perfect spaces <3
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    @rosemow

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving your detailed reviews!

@soocoolsim

Thank you, I'm flattered!

@littlemissgogo

Haha, I'm almost ashamed to admit how long I spent in CAS making those Sims. Faces aren't easy for me to do.

@Sandraelle

I really like black as it pretty much goes with any color scheme and red since it gives it some brighter color to contrast with neutral tones!

@BreeMiles

Thank you so much, yeah the rooms took soo long to do!

@ScarletPipper

Yep, large lots are definitely spacious, but the downside is it's sometimes hard to think of ways to use all that space!

@AIRIS6962

Haha, it was fun and really tiring at the same time!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • oXseashellXooXseashellXo Posts: 678 Member
    @The_Dismal_Scientist Modern Mansion 2 looks so large and well done! I like how you didn't just include the skill items, you made special places for them.
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Family House 15

Okc89i7.png

Type: Residential
    Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 4
    Size: 30 x 20

Backstory
    The continuation of my Suburban Family House series, though this time I wanted to try something with putting fencing around the front yard as well as the backyard. I was a bit apprehensive though, since I thought it would make the front look too cluttered and cover up some of the landscaping. It turned out alright though, but unfortunately there was a mistake in my upload regarding the deck in the backyard. The lower level has no stairs leading out of it, though there is space for them (the design allows for stairs, I just somehow forgot to put them).

Download Link

Take the Tour!
    4qi1nN2.png
    1E2bDuj.png
    2n6uB5D.png
    kA7f3JD.png
    H17d0Ap.png
    b5nb0cO.png
    cIxEEbr.png
    P8qVrFh.png
    5rmn4ND.png
    MvLWqO8.png
    34ka2XL.png
    gnpgQFW.png

dgvibNQ.png
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Family House 16

P7toroD.png

Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 5

Backstory
    I don't think I've ever jammed so many bedrooms and bathrooms in a 30 x 20 lot, though it wasn't really my original goal of this house. I just wanted to make something using only base game items. It's kind of funny actually, I always buy the expansions and game packs as I love using all the new build items, but there's always a part of me that feels bad for using them in my uploads as not everyone wants to buy all the expansions. So every now and then I try to do base game only stuff.

Download Link

Take the Tour!
    OGmtqP6.png
    lHnoBoQ.png
    CLDUnYU.png
    U6k9AyT.png
    tIgzp9y.png
    FlrrZtK.png
    pZZiLQP.png
    8StvqzN.png
    nZj2fRK.png
    AHXslSZ.png
    kwUMFVS.png
    Jxd4OHK.png
    8mCBmtt.png
    VP2zQAk.png

dgvibNQ.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Suburban Family House 15 is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the roofing looks great! It is nice that you have placed fencing in both the front and back areas of the home. It gives a nice look to the build. Sims will have fun playing basketball in the front area of the home. The flowers in the front and back areas of the home look very pretty! The planter box windows are nice touches. Very nice pool and gardening backyard area! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. It was great going on a tour of your home with your sim. The furnishing of each area of the home looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The fruit pictures do look nice on the wall there. The kitchen wall patterning looks nice. The themes of the two kids bedrooms look nice. It is nice that there is a drinks nook in the gym room, for sims to enjoy having a cup of tea after fitness training.
    Suburban Family House 16 is very nice also! It is great that it is a base game only home! The yellow flower box windows look sunny! The floral backyard areas look very pretty! It is nice that there is a fenced area for the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It is great that there is a basement level. Very nice colour schemes and designs of the bedrooms and nursery! The toddler playpen in the nursery looks great! The jigsaw patterned flooring and circles floor prints are colourfully nice! The animal themed wall pictures and animal armchair are very cute for the toddlers to look at and sit on when reading a book ! Nice study corner nook in the kids room for sims to enjoy using the computer at the table. The teddy is cute there! It is great that there is a weights machine and guitar in the other kids/teen room. They will enjoy keeping fit using the gym item and will like playing music on the guitar. The messy clothes on the floor is a great touch! I hope that the tragic clown picture in the living room area doesn’t make sims sad! It is nice that there is a piano for sims to enjoy playing in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating watching tv, and listening to stereo or piano music
    They are very nice homes! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited October 2017
    Both of your houses are very pretty, both in and outside. I love your eye for details and how you make your houses look like someone lives there. I like how the sims take us on a tour through the houses!

lol at the clown picture comment
  • LacedMetalLacedMetal Posts: 75 Member
    Wow! Your houses are lovely. Great architecture and landscaping. :)
    Proudly Presenting: New Haven Pet Hospital

Y184XtN.png

Type: Vet Clinic

Backstory
    Who has two thumbs and is psyched about Cats and Dogs release for the Sims 4? This guy! So in honor of the addition of furry friends to our Sims' worlds, I wanted to share an animal hospital with the community. It's in more of a modern style and probably fits areas like the urban parts of Windenburg or New Crest, but I'm sure Sims in those areas may want pets too and will need a vet clinic in the neighborhood!

Download Link

Take the Tour!
    HVd4EmZ.png
    d40QfBY.png
    2Wwg5Cz.png
    Xz2QSl7.png
    V93bLz0.png
    d1PuvyD.png
    DXrVeP2.png

dgvibNQ.png
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Fantastic pet clinic! I especially love the architecture, really eye catching and indeed perfect for the more (sub)urban worlds. Great job!
    The exterior design of New Haven Pet Hospital looks so very nice! :) The front nook area with the flowers and hedging looks very creative! The brown brick wall texture gives a nice look to the build. The water fountains feature is a nice touch, Very nice design and furnishing of the interior of the hospital ! The cats and dogs pictures, posters and calendars are great touches on the walls! Very nice light filled waiting room area.
    It is a very nice vet clinic! :)
    I6qPzjz.png

Thanks to all who visited my showcase this year and all your support, you're one of the main reasons why I love this game!

More updates to come in 2018. Happy Simming!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi Dismal!

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and wish you all the best in the new year!

I look forward to seeing more of your creations :wink:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I like that you went for a modern look for your New Haven Pet Hospital. It looks awesome!
    edited April 2018
    Proudly Presenting: Gothic Victorian

cVOvouE.png

Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 3

Backstory
    Whew! Dusting this forum showcase off after not using for a long time. I decided to do something different and introduce a new building series to my gallery based on Victorian architecture, and figured might as well start posting on my showcase again. Hope you enjoy the tour!

Download Link

Full Album Here
    E9oy1ZZ.png
    Zy8pSb1.png
    xE2W7RN.png
    hUaXMsJ.png
    2yGGRu1.png
    zsPnqQd.png
    qN6DT7l.png
    cam5O73.png
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    Your builds are beautiful, and I especially love the new Gothic! I'm making a note to check you out in the gallery next time I play.
    The exterior design of Gothic Victorian is so very nice! :) Very nice design of the roofing! The towers and spires look great, and very nice patio areas and balconies! The furnishing and colour scheme of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice brown and gold patterned wall panelling, which gives a very nice look to the living room areas . Very nice nook areas for sims to have fun playing the llama table top game or darts, or enjoy dancing to the juke box music. Very nice reading and music nook. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa reading a book and listening to the piano being played. The grandfather clock is homely there. Very nice bar nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The red and black colour scheme of the master bedroom looks rich and great! Nice study and reading desk nook in the room, and the floor patterning looks very nice. The wall patterns /pabeling and floor patterns in each of the bedrooms looks very nice! The teddy in the kids room is cute! Very nice guitar theme of the other bedroom. The heart shaped flowers feature in the garden looks very pretty!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    edited April 2018
    @Lianimal_1 Aww thanks, I'm flattered! I really hope you enjoy it in the game!

@rosemow Haha heyyy thanks for visiting! I missed your posts when I was gone from the forums in the past few months!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    I can't build modern, Spanish, who the heck is Frank Lloyd Wright? My favorites to look at in real life are the old styles....gingerbread, columns, little secret rooms, stone or brick walls....I can't get enough! And that's what I'm best at building. I'm still learning, I feel like I can learn a lot from you.
    Well, I'm not sure about learning "a lot" from me :D

But yeah, I like to make all sorts of stuff. What's your gallery name? I love looking at other creations!
    dgvibNQ.png