Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DizzyDesigns: Let's start a fairy tale!

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    usually I just randomly throw architectural features at an unpainted block and hope something presentable eventually comes out of it.

So that's your secret huh? Haha! This made me laugh

The new house looks great though :) I like the security camera you added in the front. haha! What sort of neighborhood to you expect to be living in? :p The porch looks lovely, and the brick/stone combination is wonderful! Great landscaping, and I love the added basketball court. I feel a suburban house would definitely have that! :blush:

OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Suburban Family House 9 is such a Charming home! Love the mix of brick with the stone. Gorgeous interiors with beautiful landscaping. Love that you were able to fit the giant telescope in there too! :smile:
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Family House 10

5B0f2Ib.png

Type: Residential
    Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 3
    Size: 30 x 20

Backstory
    In celebration of the new Parenthood game pack, I thought it was only natural to introduce the 10th in my Suburban Family House series. I went for a more symmetrical design for this house, and made the interiors a bit more spacious to give a bit more room for people to expand and also I thought it was appropriate since this new pack is centered around family life. It's always nice to have a bit of extra space for children to play around in.

Download Link

Full Album

Front Yard
    5aTwncK.png

Kitchen
    tt0QKKi.png

Dining
    xieGhec.png

Master Bedroom
    zRYa0B5.png

dgvibNQ.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The exterior design of Suburban Family House 10 is very nice! :) The roofing and the dormers looks so very nice! Very nice colour and texture of the exterior walls. The flowers, plants and rocks in the front garden look pretty. Very nice sitting nook under the tree fir sims to enjoy resting there watching birds feeding on the bird seeds in the feeder. Very nice design of the kitchen. The type of kitchen cabinets and counters used look very nice. The wall tiling adds a nice look to the room, and the sunflowers are sunny for sims to see whilst cooking meals. Very nice dining room! The fruit bowl, plates on the side wall table and the display cabinets are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining at the table. The scenic wall picture gives a calming feel to the room,. Very nice layout of the master bedroom. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting there at the table reading a book.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Really great house! I especially love the layout and furnishings in your dining room.
    @rosemow @misscbong

Thanks for visiting! Yeah, I'm quite enjoying the new objects with the Parenthood gamepack. Lots of stuff to make the homes feel cozier and warmer.
    dgvibNQ.png
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Villa 4

UyldzMN.png

Bedrooms: 5
    Bathrooms: 4
    Size: 40 x 30

Backstory
    So I am very much enjoying the new items introduced with the Parenting gamepack, and I can easily see it being just as integral to my buildings in the future as packs such as City Living and Spa Day. I also haven't really uploaded much lately, so I figured this would also be a nice time to release the next house in my Suburban Villa series, which I guess are just upsized versions of my suburban houses. Admittedly, I never really understood the exact criteria of what makes a Villa a "Villa", other than "a big house with a garden."

This house, since it sits on a 40x30 lot, gave me a lot more flexibility in putting in all sorts of design elements, such as a pond, lots of gardens, a pool, and everything in between. Also more bedrooms and space to grow than usual, so it fits nicely with the whole parenting theme. I definitely invite you to check it out in game! As a fun little minigame, I've hidden every type of the garden gnomes within the landscaping, try to find them!

Download Link

Full Album

Front Yard
    JF6uiZ8.png

Kitchen
    DUV6Lh8.png

Dining
    0bzITWD.png

Living Room
    cAxYESA.png

Master Bedroom
    MJrE9dW.png

Bedroom 1
    ouNYuzz.png

Bedroom 2
    n4gJnh6.png

Nursery
    xAoZLHR.png

Lounge
    IlIBToC.png

Backyard
    HqZXUzL.png

dgvibNQ.png
  • commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    You have some amazing talent! Very inspirational!
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Never fails to amaze me how talented simmers are, your homes look amazing!
    Suburban Villa 4 is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing design is very nice! The landscaping with the pond and flowers looks so very pretty! The rock waterfall feature is very nice! The backyard area is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining nook . The flowers are pretty for sims to see when dining there. They will enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is nice that there are five bedrooms in the home. The colour schemes and furnishings of the bedrooms and the nursery look so nice! The clothes nook in the girls bedroom looks great! The kids clutter item on the floor looks great in the room and the pink patterned floor rug is a nice touch in the room. The unicorn , bunny and animal chair are cute in the nursery! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse. Very nice lounge! Sims will have fun playing foosball and the llama tabletop game there. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and watching tv. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall patterning and the floor tiling look very nice. The new kitchen cabinets and counters look great in the room! Very nice design of the dining room! The plates look very nice placed on the three colours of ledges! The crockery cabinets look very nice there, and the blossom is pretty between them. Sims will enjoy dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @commeuneplume @BethanyShone @rosemow

Thank you so much for visiting and your comments!

I'm also very inspired and amazed by the talent from individuals in this game. I think it's one of the main reasons why I've stuck around with the Sims franchise, since it's just so nice interacting with the community here.
    dgvibNQ.png
    edited June 2017
    Proudly Presenting: Garden of 500 Fortunes

nQpv4rd.png

Type: National Park

Backstory

So, I haven't posted in my forum showcase in a while, though I am certainly still actively building in the Sims! However, I do want to try a few new things in regards of how I present buildings in my showcase, as you will shortly see. Sure, I'll still have a short backstory on what I am building, but now, I will also let my Sims take you on a tour of the building, because something something immersion... eh just a fun idea I guess. But let me know what you think, or have any suggestions! And now for the building:

I finally reached 500 Followers in the Gallery (actually this post is slightly belated, totally didn't realize I forgot to put it here) ! To celebrate and as a show of my thanks I built this garden for everyone to visit. I truly appreciate all the support and I hope you have as much fun using my creations as much as I do making them.

Though at a glance this may seem like just another generic Asian style lot, I tried to put some symbolism into it. But I'll let my Sim take it from here.

Download Link

Take the Guided Tour Here!

Or you can just expand the spoilers (still working on fixing the text size though, I didn't account for the fact the forums don't show full resolution pictures)
    7b7zKKE.png
    k8wPduN.png
    JXR35xr.png
    huzW4tV.png
    u8foj4D.png
    a8ee3KQ.png
    H4uSeBn.png
    ojxbH7P.png
    ppSuxaN.png

Poses made by:
    (can't remember off the top of my head but will update this later to give proper credit)

dgvibNQ.png
    Congratulations on having 500 followers! :) That is great!
    Garden of 500 Followers is very nice! :) The Asian exterior design of the building looks so very nice! It was great looking at the pictures and reading what your sims said on the guided tour! It was very interesting reading the cultural background details to the furnishings you used. Each of the garden areas looks very nice! Your sim is very pretty! :)
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Family House 11

Ha8yaGE.png

Bathrooms: 3

Backstory

So originally I had planned to end my Suburban Family House series after the 10th one and move onto new things, but there were a few houses in my own game that I wanted to upgrade (namely my older suburban houses) so I figured I'll upload the results. Which basically means I probably won't end this series (or any other for the matter) after a set number, but rather when I finally get tired of building these houses (which probably won't happen either). So I guess you'll be stuck looking at them, sorry :tongue:

Download Link

Take the Tour!
    1xVsNc0.png
    C0JKIJS.png
    8luukbs.png
    f6uhgyT.png
    b6qNIJK.png
    wWFcyVp.png
    5nAI0R8.png
    TzDmdtk.png

Poses made by:
    (can't remember off the top of my head but will update this later to give proper credit)

dgvibNQ.png
    Thanks for visiting @rosemow , always a pleasure to see you!
    dgvibNQ.png
    The exterior design of Suburban Family Home 11 is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The floral, trees and statue nook areas at the front of the home and in the pool patio nook look so very pretty! It was very nice going on a tour of the home through pictures and words. Very nice family room, Sims will enjoy chatting on the sofas, or enjoy doing artwork on the easel or activity table. The kitchen wall pattern and cabinets complement each other well. The white colour scheme of the master bedroom gives a very nice look to the room. The wall clock is a homely touch in the room. Very nice kids room! The wall pattern looks great! Kids will enjoy doing science experiments on the lab table.
    It is a very nice family home :)
    Thank you @rosemow !
    dgvibNQ.png
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Your builds are fantastic. What a great showcase with amazing homes. I'll definitely visit your gallery :)
    @Rosemow @LadyEmillye

Thank you so much for visiting, and welcome to my showcase!
    dgvibNQ.png
    Proudly Presenting: Modern Abstract

f7rI6m6.png

Bedrooms: 4
    Bathrooms: 2

Backstory

This building is a collaboration project between @Corwim, @Laebeth, and myself. I made the exterior and landscaping, Laebeth designed the interiors, and Corwim will create the family of sims (forthcoming) to live in this house. It is always fun to do these types of creations, as each person has their own strengths and its interesting to see the end result.

The house is designed in a contemporary style, with a garden and pool. The interiors complete this house very nicely as it keeps the modern theme, featuring a combination of neutral and bright colors, along with plenty of natural light, in a spacious open-style design. So without further ado, I invite you to take the tour of this building. Also please don't forget to visit my collaborators' galleries and showcases!

Download Link

Visit Laebeth's (Ninnster on the Gallery) Gallery and Showcase!

Visit Corwim's Gallery and Showcase!

Take the Tour!

Poses made by:

dgvibNQ.png
    It was very nice going on a tour of Moderm Abstract with your sim! :) You have presented it so very well! I will repost here what I wrote on her thread and post a just little more about your part of the build .
    Modern Abstract is a very nice home! :) It is very special that it is a collaboration between Laebeth and yourself ! Very nice modern exterior design of the home! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. The water fountains feature in the front area of the home and the flowers, plants , rocks and trees look so very pretty! Very nice art nook! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel , enjoying the floral setting! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool.
    Very nice modern style furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The glass windowed clothes and shoes closet in the entrance nook looks very creatively nice! Very nice yellow , white and black colour scheme of the kitchen, living and dining areas. It gives such a very effective and great look to the room areas! The design of the kitchen is very nice. The island workbench counter is great! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on it. Very nice dining area! The yellow seating and the black edged glass dining table complement each other well. The mooing work with the crockery cabinets looks great! The colour wall picture with yellow background is a nice touch on the wall. The lights look nice placed either sides of the picture of the model. Very nice bar nook under the staircase! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs having a drink from the bar. Very nice layout of the living room! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the yellow sofas in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book . The yellow flowers and candles on the table and the yellow blossoms are pretty for sims to see with sitting there. The stone texture of the fireplace wall looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows, It looks very nice how the black armchairs have been placed in a circle and the circular yellow floor rug placed underneath. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting and listening to the piano music being played. The flowers are a pretty touch on the piano,The black blinds look great! The mirrors, yellow colour of the wall, and the modern wall picture add a great look to the room! I won't post about all of the rooms in the spoiler section but they look so nice!Very nice furnishing of the each of the bedrooms and nursery! The brown, green, pink and blue colour schemes are very nice! The paintings, picture, wall decor and portrait pictures on the hallway walls add a look and feel to the area!
    It is a very nice modern family home! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited June 2017
    Oh yay, it's up! That's great! :smiley:

I like that we showcase the same home in quite different ways :p I was lurking around your thread here when you posted your follower special, and started with the Tour guide showing your lots. I wanted to let you know what a cool idea I thought it was, but somehow real life happened and I forgot. But I am here now to tell you exactly that! I really like the Tour guide concept! It's a really unique way of showcasing it, and really adds interest and just.. fun!

Thank you for including me in this project! It has been really fun, and I have learned a lot! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    edited June 2017
    Thanks @rosemow ! It certainly was a lot of fun to build, and I'm very happy with how everything turned out!

@Laebeth Certainly! Hopefully Corwim will be back soon to see it. Anytime you want to do another collaboration, just let me know!
    dgvibNQ.png
    edited June 2017
    Proudly Presenting: Suburban Family House 12

v8NKD8q.png

Bathrooms: 2

Backstory

Prepare to take a walk on the wild side, because today I am breaking away from my usual color scheme and presenting a BLUE colored house *cue a combination of gasps and thunderous applause* All kidding aside, my suburban houses are starting to look somewhat monotonous in terms of color scheme, so I thought I switch it up and also give it a more rustic feel.

And now I shall hand it over to one of my Sims who will give you the tour.

Download Link

Take the Tour!

Poses made by:

Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
    The blue colour of the exterior of your latest Suburban Family Home looks very nice :) The roofing and dormers look great! The combination of the various wall textures gives a nice look to the home. The yellow flower box window looks sunny! The cherry blossom trees are pretty! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv near the fire or have fun playing darts . The fireplace nook looks great! The flowers are a pretty touch on top of it, and it is nice that incense will fill the room. Very nice design of the kitchen. The wooden texture of the furnishings does look very nice ! Very nice furnishing of each bedroom! The white/grey, pink and blue colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice.
    It is a very nice home :)