Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Aquarius is such a great build @AIRIS6962 . Pretty special restaurant. Well done :smiley:
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Thank you @romagi1. Those options for @ChelleJo are gorge!
  • Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    Since no one has picked up my request yet, would it be okay if I completely changed it?
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited March 2017
    villebro30 wrote: »
    Since no one has picked up my request yet, would it be okay if I completely changed it?

@villebro30, Yes, you are allowed to change your request up until someone has claimed it. Just please, always make note of it here so our lovely secretary can update the description. Thanks for asking!

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @romagi1 Yes, I understand, I do appreciate you giving me these options. :) I do like both houses, but I think the top house would be perfect! I don't necessarily want the master bedroom in sports, just masculine (I was just letting know he was in the sports career to maybe help with ideas :smiley: )

Sorry I didn't answer last night. I was on the semi with my husband (went to work with him) and I could only see the pictures on my small phone, so I wanted to get a good look today on the pc. :) I do appreciate you tagging my wall to let me know, too. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @ChelleJo, Fabulous! I like the multi levels of that home. I'll get it claimed now!

Madame Secretary I would like to claim this one!

Date: February 25, 2017
    Username: ChelleJo
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Lucky Palms, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ChelleJo, I have some questions for you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Edit: What fun to ride along with your Hubby! Have you ever drove?

I totally understand about the small phone screen. Just wanted to make sure you received a notification as sometimes I don't think they show.

• Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @ChelleJo, Fabulous! I like the multi levels of that home. I'll get it claimed now!

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ChelleJo, I have some questions for you here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

I totally understand about the small phone screen. Just wanted to make sure you received a notification as sometimes I don't think they show.

I have a blast when I go with hubby... and no, I've never drove his rig. He's often made the joke he'd hate to see me behind the wheel cause I *might* have a touch of road rage and and that's in our regular size car. :D:D I try to not drive much at all cause of my anxiety and the best way I've found to deal with high anxiety while driving is to complain at everyone on the road. Hence, I rarely drive and surely not his big rig. :D It would be fun, though! :)

I'm headed to the other thread now. :)

p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Is that road rage??? :) I complain about the other drivers all the time, even if I'm in the car by myself! LOL

I dated a bull hauler long time ago and he let me drive a couple of times, but only when empty. Had a blast even tho my nerves were stretched to the limit! I don't think I could do it for a living!

I'll get my game loaded in a bit and get started!
  • Options
    I'm not sure if my old request was never processed or accepted by you Madame Secretary, But if it isn't here's another request.

Hello! I was going back and forth talking with the team before I added it. soocoolsim is currently working on a request. Would you like to open it up to the whole team? Thank you for taking the time to leave messages for the team members that have created for you in the past. It really makes a big difference for us. :)

If you have any other questions, please message me or post here. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017

@villebro30, Yes, you are allowed to change your request up until someone has claimed it. Just please, always make note of it here so our lovely secretary can update the description. Thanks for asking!

@villebro30 I'll watch for your message.

Thank you, romagi1! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    Thanks for letting me change this. Here's my new request.

Username: villebro30
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Science Lair, Home Studio
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master and 1 toddler
    Number of bathrooms: 1 (or 1 ½ if you can afford it)
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, minimally
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? I’m just starting out a family and don’t like using money cheats, so I’d appreciate keeping it low budget. Also, no upgrades please. I like to level up my sims on handiness in a new house. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    @villebro30 Thank you! I've adjusted it in the Open Requests. You're in the same position as before in line. Please let me know if you have any other questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    @xnicholas
    Your NEW Home is READY!
    Note: I used 2 outdoor living items but it shouldn't affect your download. The rest of the build contains the EP's you already have!
    download link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6D048B6401E011E7867FD17DD91519F7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=itguyinsc&max=50&maxis=false

00.jpg
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    @ChelleJo, Bracken is Ready!

1 story, multi level home with open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths and basement ready for your simmies hobbies and recreation. Garage, pool, hot tub, BBQ and play area. All for under 125k ~ no cc, no cap ~ DNA Request for ChelleJo ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

0.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9057807

More pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Bracken under 125k?sort=9&page=1

• Options
    @romagi1 Thank you again! I love it! <3
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    xnicholasxnicholas Posts: 9 New Member
    @itguyinsc thank you very much for building this house for me I really appreciate it
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello Madame Secretary, I edited my request, Just to let you know.
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2017
    Two lovely builds from my friends, recommended and favourited them, lovely to see, thanks for sharing :)
  • Options
    x54xmanx54xman Posts: 2 New Member
    Username:x54xman
    Sims 3 or 4?:4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? EP: all SP: movie hangout,vintage glamour
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 by 50
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms:4
    Favorite color schemes: greys
    Colors you dislike purple :
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan: www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/Delaware/Greenville-Overlook
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden pool
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? thank you very much for looking at it I really do appreciate it
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much for your nice and kind comments on my reastaurant everybody :kissing_heart:

WOW! What wonderful and beautiful houses, my dear @itguyinsc and @romagi1 ! :love::love:
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thanks for letting me change this. Here's my new request.

Username: villebro30
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Outdoor Retreat, Cool Kitchen Stuff
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x30
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Science Lair, Home Studio
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 master and 1 toddler
    Number of bathrooms: 1 (or 1 ½ if you can afford it)
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes, minimally
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    Additional instructions? I’m just starting out a family and don’t like using money cheats, so I’d appreciate keeping it low budget. Also, no upgrades please. I like to level up my sims on handiness in a new house. Thanks in advance!

Since my back still not fine but I need to build and @villebro30 changed their request to a starter home, I think it´s perfect to me now.

So, Madam Secretary, I´d like to claim this, please:

Date: February 20, 2017
    Username: @villebro30
    Description: Starter Home for Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: