Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Club Filters

BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I was setting up a few clubs in my main save (to sort out the newest kids and teens), and I thought about a few new filters I'd like to see.

Gurus, would you please consider adding:

- Gender filters (for Little Rascals-style Boys/Girls clubs)

- Location filters (Oasis Springs Country Club, Windenburg Pub Crawlers, etc)

- And in general, a bunch more icons to work with, at least two or three relevant to each pack!
I honestly don't mind if the club doors and rugs don't match the icons, a blank set in the same colors would do just fine with me =D

Per Pack:

- Base Game: Ghost icon!
- Get To Work: icons for every career, and for retail (a cash register?), so that we can have things like The Local Business Owners club.
- Get Together: Already Set!
- City Living: icons for the new careers, and for each Festival!

- Outdoor Retreat: herbs icons
- Spa Day: tiny massage table, hot rocks?
- Dine Out: icons for the experimental foods?
- Vampires: fanged-mouth, garlic, coffin

- Luxury Party: the drink fountain?
- Perfect Patio: hot tub?
- Cool Kitchen: ice cream
- Spooky: pumpkins, autumn leaf, candy
- Movie Hangout: TV, popcorn?
- Romantic Garden: flowers!
- Kid's Room: All The Voidcritters!
- Backyard: the three birds?
- Vintage Glamour: the globe bar?
- The New Bowling Pack: a bowling ball, pins, bowling shoes

What else would you guys like to see added in regard to new filters, or new icons?

- - -
ETA March 2:
- Can we please get the ability to open the Clubs List window in the Map View (like when you are first choosing a club to join)? And the ability to edit from there? I can see keeping an incentive to make new clubs via an actual sim, so only give those 100 bonus points for starting a club if you start it as a sim. Otherwise, being able to start a new club in Map View (or at least to look over the list and make club-summary/icon edits!) would be extremely convenient.

- Would it be possible to add a setting to auto-fill clubs as they lose members, club story progression? I have this with MCCC, but it would be a nice proper-game feature that users can toggle on or off in either the options menu or the club window depending on whether that would bug them.
tCTe03l.png
Post edited by BooV7227 on

Comments

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    The same as above.
  • nicolethebowlnicolethebowl Posts: 121 Member
    It would be nice to have some simple icons like just a circle within a square that can be interpreted as anything or like you said colors. I like the gender filter idea and age would be nice to (I don't think it's already there but correct me if I'm wrong). Species filter would be good too for vampires and aliens and whatever else is added.
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    edited March 2017
    Sorry, meant to check back on this last night!

@nicolethebowl we do already have filters for age, alien, and vampire, but not the icons that stand for them. A bunch of basic shapes would be great for user-interpretation. =)
    tCTe03l.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    BooV7227 wrote: »

@nicolethebowl we do already have filters for age, alien, and vampire, but not the icons that stand for them. A bunch of basic shapes would be great for user-interpretation. =)

Alien is a hidden trait, technically
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    BooV7227 wrote: »

Alien is a hidden trait, technically

Right, but we can make an alien club with the Requirement>Alien filter, that's what I was referring to. So an icon to go with it would be very nice. We do have the Explorers League rocket, but that's it.
    tCTe03l.png
    Would anyone else like to add anything? Maybe better icon suggestions for each pack? I wasn't sure about several of them.
    tCTe03l.png
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Yes I would love to have the ability to have toddlers included in clubs.
    Laugh out loud. Often
    edited March 2017
    @Frn0731 For play-dates etc? I've seen a few requests for this; what kind of clubs would you make for your toddlers?
    tCTe03l.png