Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited October 2017
    Somebody probably already asked on one or more of these 37 pages but I'm already overwhelmed trying to figure out this mod. I have not installed it yet and installing will be the easiest part so there's no problem there. Question, the MC Woohoo part should not be downloaded because 🐸🐸🐸🐸 took its place correct?
    MC Woohoo and Whicked Whims are two completely different mods regarding the range of functions and have only little intersection (i. e. jealousy). They can be used simultaneosly. Regarding the teen rating of this forum I would suggest to discuss this subject on Discord.

Also, do you have an updated list on mods that are incompatible with MCCC? I found a list over a year old, I have no idea if it's currently being updated or it's an old thread for that particular time, so I don't think that one is much help. I can write down all the mods I currently have but I'm sure you have a list somewhere.
    Yes, we have a list of mods on Discord, which are currently causing issues. Most of the listed mods are compatible with MCCC, but they are broken, because the latest S4 patches changed core settings, which those mods relied on. This will usually result in a 'Last Exception' error. We do a lot of LE analysis on Discord and archive the mods recogniced to be problematic.

Here is the current list of selected mods, which interfere with MCCC and should not be used at the same time (scroll down to the end of the page).
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Access to the Discord MCCC community:
    https://discord.gg/Fjq8QUj (Discord App use optional, but not required!)
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • jampy000jampy000 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hiya, I did my best to go through this post to find my answer, so I may have missed it and apologize if I duplicated a post.

Just installed MCCC & MC WooHoo and was wonder is there a reference to a good "starting" option setup?
    While I completely understand that it is really a personal choice for game play, I'm hopeful I can find at least a starting point to help understand the options.

Thanks!
    edited October 2017
    jampy000 wrote: »
    Hiya, I did my best to go through this post to find my answer, so I may have missed it and apologize if I duplicated a post.

Just installed MCCC & MC WooHoo and was wonder is there a reference to a good "starting" option setup?
    While I completely understand that it is really a personal choice for game play, I'm hopeful I can find at least a starting point to help understand the options.

Thanks!

Hey, good to see you here! I hope everything is working fine after our Discord chat.

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I looked at the FAQ list. My issue is listed, but if I do what it suggests it'll basically send it back to default, right? I mean, I don't want to have to take sometimes five tries to get them pregnant, but if it means no more "mystery" pregnancies it might be worth it.

Also, the question on the FAQ mentioned automated marriages, but the solution for that one was not mentioned. What do I do for that one and what do I do if these things still occur after I change the settings?

I have received error logs and I think I have gotten last exceptions also, but I never did anything about them, as I don't use tumbler like suggested in the messages and I don't know how else to report them.

My game is up to date. I updated it yesterday. This has been a reoccurring issue for a little while though.

When I installed MCCC I installed the most recent one that was available, (the big bundled one), like the page suggested.
    Is there a mod update that I don't know about? If so, how do I go about updating it? I have NRAAS for sims 3, but I've never needed to update that one.

Yes, I see the blue welcome message when I enter a lot.

As for being familiar with MCCC defaults, I am a little bit, but that's only because I watched the YouTube Video, took notes, and the similarities to NRAAS. I wouldn't have installed it if it wasn't similar to NRAAS as that one was easy to figure out once I got it installed.

I don't know what mods are not working. I can't figure out which ones it is because the last time this happened and I asked on here I was told to set things back to default (I don't remember what, but I think it was a relationship setting) and that'll stop it. However, when I did that these issues stopped for about a little while then they started occurring again.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • McCormack999McCormack999 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello guys, just need a little clarification? With the Mc command center occult population. Their is a option for vampire to turn people through bites by % is this only player controlled or do npc to about turning other people at will? I want a steady flow of vampires I've only allowed up to 30 vamps at one time and I want a vampire hunter type family going on?
    edited October 2017
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I looked at the FAQ list. My issue is listed, but if I do what it suggests it'll basically send it back to default, right? I mean, I don't want to have to take sometimes five tries to get them pregnant, but if it means no more "mystery" pregnancies it might be worth it.
    Try Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment = -30 and vary the value to your taste. I'm afraid, there is nothing else you could do.

Also, the question on the FAQ mentioned automated marriages, but the solution for that one was not mentioned. What do I do for that one and what do I do if these things still occur after I change the settings?
    Try Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Marriage Sim Selection > Marriage Percent Adjustment with negative values to reduce auto marriages. It works similar to the pregnancy percent adjustment command mentioned above.

I have received error logs and I think I have gotten last exceptions also, but I never did anything about them, as I don't use tumbler like suggested in the messages and I don't know how else to report them.
    Unfortunately you cannot upload files here in the forum. That's also one of the reasons why we went to Discord. But to provide some help regarding these error messages I need them to read the content. Don't ignore them and please be aware that MCCC with its error capture function is only the messenger not the origin of the issue. MCCC only makes errors and LE visible to the player.

My game is up to date. I updated it yesterday. This has been a reoccurring issue for a little while though.

When I installed MCCC I installed the most recent one that was available, (the big bundled one), like the page suggested.
    Is there a mod update that I don't know about? If so, how do I go about updating it? I have NRAAS for sims 3, but I've never needed to update that one.
    I started with Twallan's Super Computer in 2009 and switched to the successor NRaaS in July 2010. According to my file archive it was Version 5 then. Until April 2014 version number reached v130, which is the last version I use in S3 right now. I updated it 32 times through the years. Here you can find the official update history of NRaaS (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update+History). As you can see the catalogue is huge and this is only a selection of the last 4 or 5 updates. I strongly recommend to take care of mods updates in general, because outdated mods can break your game after an official patch in an instant. We have dozens of LE messages per day in Discord and in 99% of all cases it's one or more outdated mod.

Yes, I see the blue welcome message when I enter a lot.
    That's good to hear. Should be 3.8.0 at the moment, bc you wrote earlier that you already updated to current S4 version 1.35.

As for being familiar with MCCC defaults, I am a little bit, but that's only because I watched the YouTube Video, took notes, and the similarities to NRAAS. I wouldn't have installed it if it wasn't similar to NRAAS as that one was easy to figure out once I got it installed.

I don't know what mods are not working. I can't figure out which ones it is because the last time this happened and I asked on here I was told to set things back to default (I don't remember what, but I think it was a relationship setting) and that'll stop it. However, when I did that these issues stopped for about a little while then they started occurring again.
    Sorry, I can't help. I need more information like error messages or a screenshot of your mod folder to get an overview.

#MCCC #Troubleshooting
    edited October 2017
    Hello guys, just need a little clarification? With the Mc command center occult population. Their is a option for vampire to turn people through bites by % is this only player controlled or do npc to about turning other people at will? I want a steady flow of vampires I've only allowed up to 30 vamps at one time and I want a vampire hunter type family going on?

HI @McCormack999,

I guess you're referring to the new Risky Vampirism option in MCCC 3.8.0. The setting is valid for all vampires, not only for active ones. Please check also the setting Computer:MC Occult > Vampires > Risky Vampirism > Only with Creation to prevent your game from being flooded with vampires.

The setting Occult_MaximumVampires in Computer:MCCC > MC Occult > Vampires > Maximum Vampires, you're probably quoting with your limit of 30, only refers to how many vampire babies will be born. If the threshold is reached, there will be no more vampire offspring. But the game core always chooses the number of vampires spawned independently and will not be limited by this setting.

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat even with MCCC creator @Deaderpool
    • live support from the legendary MC support team!
    https://discord.gg/Fjq8QUj (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #RiskyVampirsism
  • dessertbunnydessertbunny Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:

>
    > MC Woohoo and Whicked Whims are two completely different mods regarding the range of functions and have only little intersection (i. e. jealousy). They can be used simultaneosly. Regarding the teen rating of this forum I would suggest to discuss this subject on Discord.
    >
    > Yes, we have a list of mods on Discord, which are currently causing issues. Most of the listed mods are compatible with MCCC, but they are broken, because the latest S4 patches changed core settings, which those mods relied on. This will usually result in a 'Last Exception' error. We do a lot of LE analysis on Discord and archive the mods recogniced to be problematic.
    >
    > Here is the current list of selected mods, which interfere with MCCC and should not be used at the same time (scroll down to the end of the page).
    > (Link removed per forum newbie rules)
    >
    > Access to the Discord MCCC community:
    > (Link removed per forum newbie rules) (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

Thank you for your help. Somebody on Wicked said MC Woohoo was obsolete and to use it instead, it's good to know it isn't. Not sure what it does but understand why that cannot be discussed here. I do want to get rid of the jealousy thing too.

I have some mods I think might not be incompatible but it's not mentioned on the page. I'm not sure what "revive sim" from the pregnancy mod means, I currently have that and I don't even know what that has to do with pregnancy chance. Are vampire mods compatible, like Daywalkers? and also a mod that gives points for strengths and no weaknesses. I'm assuming MCCC will also not be compatible on mods like krys cheater mod script (that one always seems to be a problem with other mods) and UI Cheats Extensions? They aren't on the list but it's better to ask than be sorry after installation.

When I click the last link I get a invitation has expired and I do have Discord already installed but only know how to connect through invitation links. Hopefully you can give me a new link? I do know where to find Deaderpool (forum)

BTW, your sims hair is so awesome. Did you make it yourself? If not and it's online, can you give me a link to it? :)
    edited October 2017
    Thank you for your help. Somebody on Wicked said MC Woohoo was obsolete and to use it instead, it's good to know it isn't. Not sure what it does but understand why that cannot be discussed here. I do want to get rid of the jealousy thing too.

I have some mods I think might not be incompatible but it's not mentioned on the page. I'm not sure what "revive sim" from the pregnancy mod means, I currently have that and I don't even know what that has to do with pregnancy chance. Are vampire mods compatible, like Daywalkers? and also a mod that gives points for strengths and no weaknesses. I'm assuming MCCC will also not be compatible on mods like krys cheater mod script (that one always seems to be a problem with other mods) and UI Cheats Extensions? They aren't on the list but it's better to ask than be sorry after installation.

When I click the last link I get a invitation has expired and I do have Discord already installed but only know how to connect through invitation links. Hopefully you can give me a new link? I do know where to find Deaderpool (forum)

BTW, your sims hair is so awesome. Did you make it yourself? If not and it's online, can you give me a link to it? :)

If 'the pregnancy mod' you mentioned is the 'Pregnancy Mega Mod' from ArtUrlWWW on MTS, be careful. Both mods use parts of the same game core rescources and could conflict. Have a look at the MCCC pregnancy modul documentation (https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/mcpregnancy). Both mods have similar functions, there is no need for having two of them.

Daywalkers should be OK, because MCCC doesn't deal with vampire points, but it's pretty old and not updated. Same counts for the Cheater Mod. UI Cheats Extension is OK at the moment afaik, and there are no known issues with MCCC. Update the mods regularely. We're expecting major issues with the upcoming Cats&Dogs patch.

Here is a new invitation to Discord: https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr
    Sorry for the mess. I know, that the links expire but I thought the old one would work without expiration.

On Discord are lots of categories: 'General Support' would be a good start, and feel free to join us in 'General Chat'. In 'Dark Side NSFW' you can find the answers for all your special questions.

Regarding my avi's hairstyle this is a S3 conversion of Newsea's 'Holic'. I found it in 2014 and I don't know if it's still available. I have some other pictures on my wall: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/Bonxie

CU on Discord - tag me if you need help. There is only one Bonxie ;)

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

Post edited by Bonxie on
  • kawaiisimmer11kawaiisimmer11 Posts: 4 New Member
    i have a problem so i downloaded the cmd mod like all my othe mods and cc i have no mod conflicts and no sub files (the mod is loose i dont know if this conflicts this?)
    but when i go into my game it shows up under custom content not script mods if anyone knows how to fix this please help!
    i have a problem so i downloaded the cmd mod like all my othe mods and cc i have no mod conflicts and no sub files (the mod is loose i dont know if this conflicts this?)
    but when i go into my game it shows up under custom content not script mods if anyone knows how to fix this please help!

Make sure you have the checkbox on Game Options/Other checked for allowing script mods.

Here is an instruction video, which contains a step by step guide to set up MCCC. Check your installation against this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDIqA2XFYdE

Also have a look at our troubleshooting flow chart:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat even with MCCC creator Deaderpool
    • live support from the legendary MC support team!
    https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

Hello!

I am going to start playing with risky vampirism myself soon. Just going to mention a mod that could be interesting to add on the side to MCCC if one wants to have a few more scary and unpredictable vampires in the game. This mod allows thirst to go down when you are working out at the gym and this is a godsend for me.

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594563

If I played the vampire-sims myself then I think risky vampirism would be enough but I often play regular sims. The vampires are there in the background as scary unknown powers. I have tried giving them clubs that encouraged feeding on other sims but they don't always turn up at the venue and if they did turn up they did not always feed. Hoping that lowering their thirst in the gym might make my bloodsuckers a little bit more, ahem, outgoing.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Is it possible with MCCC for my sim to be pregnant with 7 babies. I want my sim to have septuplets.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Is it possible with MCCC for my sim to be pregnant with 7 babies. I want my sim to have septuplets.

Hello
    In the settings page about the Pregnancy module on the mod’s tumblr, this is what Deaderpool wrote

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring
    Maximum allowable offspring. This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. The maximum value for this setting is 6. The higher the number, the greater the odds to have multiple offspring at delivery.
    edited October 2017
    MCCC v3.9.0 for Sims 4 game version 1.35.10 is out now!

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/installation

Find the complete change log here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/private/166379409881/tumblr_oxsmaaZIc01w6igb0

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/faq

This release has been tested to be working with GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood and the patch released October 17, 2017 – PC Version 1.35.10.1010 / Mac Version 1.35.10.1210.

Versions before this most likely will not work, so don’t be surprised if that’s the case!

ATTENTION: Upcoming Cats&Dogs game patch!
    Deaderpool wrote:
    I fully expect the Pets update coming in the next week or so to break a lot of mods, mine included.
    I'll be working, as usual, to get an updated 3.9.0 out after the update is released to fix issues caused by the changes.

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 3.9.0 installation/update:
    y4m61R1wNxBqnaWdrKm_yrEMHtIxbPfIUGGYL7KTw-5QYfMDWkg1YP1tLM_GtXPQIHDzYlOjM9rJnlI23Y96XAOey3_-adzIrlUck2WkLNqFk-FbLzK5O9X4OvT28rxst0-8T4WLy-BrVGslr15fjdSZFwdD6qJl8VItaTH_2om_C8L7l6Y9JciRP7SoBa0fbzpbjxiKFeXIj_uka6r3iXDZQ?width=727&height=490&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 3.9.0 looks like this:
    y4mv3d_gNej9C02CSgGS1ojDL594IK3BaIywrbJ-8UmkAE9ViqA9fQzjlHT-H-IqXoKBgRsAI5O_QPvoHziHSy92DNKU1FNen1v-YQ_S7bNnhyEClL2W_FJFQZz8zWwwEBYlCgUHvwKWpJxWippVXmSFHNJQ9q8WdkKtJGOUuDmdBzAHlgBSTKtFBfLRVWGhLrQRmZ_JM3DIFlWLBy9JTDbCA?width=276&height=256&cropmode=none

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Awesome, thank you :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i can't wait to check it out but i have to moms on her way over and my sims love whoo the most.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    New MCCC version is great :) Just a heads-up that the next patch is sure to break MCCC, at least temporarily, as it will include population-management features! So if you rely on MCCC only for turning culling off and/or marking household do-not-cull, you won't need it anymore. If you use it for other things, though, and can't do without them, be prepared to play a side game for a bit. (But at least if you do without those other things temporarily, you can do it without losing households to culling, providing you update your game options straight off.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    New MCCC version is great :) Just a heads-up that the next patch is sure to break MCCC, at least temporarily, as it will include population-management features! So if you rely on MCCC only for turning culling off and/or marking household do-not-cull, you won't need it anymore. If you use it for other things, though, and can't do without them, be prepared to play a side game for a bit. (But at least if you do without those other things temporarily, you can do it without losing households to culling, providing you update your game options straight off.)

i don't use mc culling.
    edited November 2017
    Regarding priority moved to new location next page:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16121780/#Comment_16121780
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Thank you for the Head's Up!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    How do you turn off auto game updates?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    edited November 2017
    How do you turn off auto game updates?

Open Origin > Menu Bar Item "Origin" > Menu Item "Application Settings"

Scroll down to section "Client Update" > Switch "Automatic game updates" to OFF
    y4mgJ65BChc1umQGNfTaVi5o-4sh6Z4she73gaWrIgMa23pYyLzaPDUK0svv6ukaE6HIJHOMvPtqji9Y6bOlPE8jCJHymKDDf7Cf---ijwUZ-2PD8bGJZCFJLm5FMzzKALa2e4xTRaHHuCVpbo5sSQxUmq3ZdKoTBDNSWJUztu5JdYMjmvXqX3UwAyEJSK4MfOZoDW9mkHlTD9_tr3n_ytADQ?width=600&height=410&cropmode=none

The snapshot is from a former Origin version, so details may differ.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    edited November 2017
    Bonxie wrote: »
    #MCCC #Update

Hi @Bonxie, <3

Is it OK I use that attention image on my website?
    (just on the homepage to inform my visitors)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top