September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,202 Member
    Rummour wrote: »
    Can somebody please explain this to me?
    [...]<sims.university.degree_tracker.DegreeTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BD10>[...]
    From what I could check all my mods are up to date, or at least there haven't been any new releases recently.

This error is usually caused by using Uni cheats. There are workarounds for this issue, but they won't work in your case because as you said, your active sim is not enrolled and therefore you probably didn't use uni cheats on them. As far as I know, this looks like a game bug and there is no solution until EA fixes it.

Click on the following link to visit the AHQ thread and give your Me Too:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Last-Exception-for-degree-tracker/td-p/8515891/highlight/false
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • RummourRummour Posts: 28 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Rummour wrote: »
    Can somebody please explain this to me?
    [...]<sims.university.degree_tracker.DegreeTracker object at 0x00007FF4BAC5BD10>[...]
    From what I could check all my mods are up to date, or at least there haven't been any new releases recently.

This error is usually caused by using Uni cheats. There are workarounds for this issue, but they won't work in your case because as you said, your active sim is not enrolled and therefore you probably didn't use uni cheats on them. As far as I know, this looks like a game bug and there is no solution until EA fixes it.

Click on the following link to visit the AHQ thread and give your Me Too:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Last-Exception-for-degree-tracker/td-p/8515891/highlight/false

Yeah, I searched around for a bit, and it seems to be a problem with the game itself, not mods. Thankfully at least. I did manage to find a solution though from another post. I pretty much enrolled my sim, went to World Management, then got back into the house and made her drop out. That seems to have solved it as I am no longer getting the error.