Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I would like MCCC to leave all my game settings as default, no editing townies or anything. The only change I want to make is to end relationship culling. How do I do that? When I tried MCCC once before, some of its default settings seemed to make changes to my game, so I deleted the mod. But I really need to end relationship culling.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited October 2019
    Alice Lewis is was stuck behind the Pancakes sofa. I sold the sofa and told you via MCCC to make sim leave. What she actually did was go to the kitchen and grab a plate of food. I again tried the command but she just went on eating in the dining room.
    She had not knocked on the door. I had never played the Pancakes in this save, so she was upstairs all along unbeknownst to me.
    What has happened do you think?

As far as I remember, there is an EA bug introduced with Island Living, were random sims enter random lots and steal/eat food from the fridge. There is also a thread in AHQ regarding this issue, maybe it fits to your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-IL-Unwanted-House-Guests-in-Sulani-amp-at-Sulani-Parties/td-p/7964118

Edit: from today's patch v1.56.52 notes (2019/10/03):
    City Living - We addressed an issue that was allowing non greeted Sims to enter your apartment uninvited.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited October 2019
    I would like MCCC to leave all my game settings as default, no editing townies or anything. The only change I want to make is to end relationship culling. How do I do that? When I tried MCCC once before, some of its default settings seemed to make changes to my game, so I deleted the mod. But I really need to end relationship culling.

MCCC contains modules which cover the diffrent subjects like pregnancy, population, careers, clubs and so on. Those modules are optional. The only files you need to run the mod are mc_cmd_center.package and mc_cmd_center.ts4script. Those will provide you some basic but important features, also the relationship culling settings. If you leave out all the other files, you will of course not have their features in your game.

The Relationship Culling settings are located in:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling
    If this setting is set to Bypass Relationship Culling, the EA relationship culling process that deletes Sims relationships after an amount of time with no contact will be deactivated. No relationship culling will occur. If the setting is set to EA Relationship Culling, then the default EA relationship culling will occur. If MC Cleaner is deployed, an additional setting value will be available: MC Cleaner Relationship Culling. When this setting is used, MC Cleaner relationship cleaning will happen rather than EA's default relationship culling and it will follow the relationship cleaning rules as configured in MC Cleaner. After changing, the game must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

Note, if you don't use the MC Cleaner module as suggested above, you won't have the third option in this setting.

If you want to use the additional options provide by MC Cleaner, you have to add the mc_cleaner.ts4script file from the MCCC download zip.

The MC Cleaner Relationship setting are located in:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Relationship Cleaner > Sim Cleaner
    This setting stores the two values necessary for MC Cleaner relationship cleaning. The first value is what type of Sims are affected by the cleaning. The valid values are 'N'-NPC Only, 'P'-NPC and Played, 'AO'-Only active Sims will have their relationships cleaned, 'PO'-Only played and inactive Sims will have their relationships cleaned and 'A'-All Sims including active Sims. The second value is what level of relationships to clean from the specified Sims. The valid values are 'Z'-Zero Level only, 'C'-Custom Level (Any value between 0 and 100 may be specified), 'A'-acquaintances or less, 'F'-friends or less, 'GF'-All relationships except significant others, 'S'-All relationships including significant others. No family members will be cleaned by this process. Note that absolute values are used for the scores. So if a custom setting of 20 is set and the relationship score is between -20 and 20, then the relationship will be deleted. The same is true for the other score types: Aquaintance, Friend, etc.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Happy Patch Day!

Remember, EA will disable mods for today's patch. Remove and wait for news on Script and Game Changing Mods, and TEST your CAS and Buildbuy CC back into your game.

If you aren't ready to update, be sure to disable Automatic Updates in Origin, and also Go Offline in Origin, before patch time. We expect the release of the patch at the usual point in time: 10am PST, 1pm EST, 1800 GMT, 1900 CET, 2am KST/JST (2019/10/04) - Happy Timezone!

If you're jumping into patching, back up your mods/cc and saves, first.
    Copy both folders and paste them onto your desktop.

Ready or not, it's happening soon and we'll be tracking what's working and what isn't.

As always, your patience and courtesy will be appreciated.

We will inform you when Deaderpool posts either an "all clear" notice, or a hotfix for MCCC. Stay tuned!
    Everyone should have MCCC 6.5.0 public, or 6.6.0.1 Patreon, installed. Please check your version.

Almost Go Time!

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
    Message from Deaderpool regarding MCCC functionality:
    Deaderpool wrote:
    Today’s update from EA does not require an additional update from MCCC for compatibility. 6.5.0 still works fine with it. No breaking script changes were introduced. As with any EA update, if you’re getting errors or have support questions, you need to go to our Discord server for help.

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team!
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    Awesome! Thanks @Bonxie.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Message from Deaderpool regarding MCCC functionality:
    Deaderpool wrote:
    Today’s update from EA does not require an additional update from MCCC for compatibility. 6.5.0 still works fine with it. No breaking script changes were introduced. As with any EA update, if you’re getting errors or have support questions, you need to go to our Discord server for help.

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team!
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

Thank you!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how to turn the skin tanned feature off as after clicking on my sim (MC) to make some changes one option was to be tanned so I ticked that thinking it meant only get as far as being tanned when sunbathing lol Now my sim is wandering around with permanently tanned skin and I cannot find how to undo that?
    edited October 2019
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how to turn the skin tanned feature off as after clicking on my sim (MC) to make some changes one option was to be tanned so I ticked that thinking it meant only get as far as being tanned when sunbathing lol Now my sim is wandering around with permanently tanned skin and I cannot find how to undo that?

@SPARKY1922 This is what Deaderpool says about this in the change log for version 6.5.0:
    Added a “Sunbathing Options” menu to MCCC > MC CAS. This functions like the Testing Cheats “Sunbathing Options” that it allows setting the tan level on Sims and locking/unlocking the tan. One big difference is it works on all Sims and not just the active Sims. Note that the locking mechanism used by EA for tans is a buff. As such, it may not be permanent. I can’t say if it persists forever or not.

Have you tried using the Cheats module to remove any buffs related to tanning?
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @loubyloulou

Thank you so much I simply could not work out what I had done wrong and your instructions allowed me to change my mistake so much appreciated :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @loubyloulou

Thank you so much I simply could not work out what I had done wrong and your instructions allowed me to change my mistake so much appreciated :)

Glad it worked out! :)
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I'm having an issue where my sims are constantly drinking water autonomously. I've just recently updated the MCCC mod and it wasn't a problem before. I remember this being one of the "fixable" things in the mod, but now I can't find it anymore. Just the book one.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    I'm having an issue where my sims are constantly drinking water autonomously. I've just recently updated the MCCC mod and it wasn't a problem before. I remember this being one of the "fixable" things in the mod, but now I can't find it anymore. Just the book one.

Click on your sim, then find MC Tuner in the Sim menu, and turn on autonomy scan. Next, click on the fridge and sink to run the autnomy scan. Unselect anything that says get drink.
    image.png
  • GwenleahGwenleah Posts: 9 New Member
    Is there a trick to getting Sims to go naked for whoohoo etc? I'm only running MCCC now (previously used another mod that was causing game issues) and even tho I've got naked whoohoo selected, my Sims are still very prudish and stay in their jammies.
    Also, does MCCC have a switch for getting rid of the mosaic when showering?

Thank you!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Gwenleah wrote: »
    Is there a trick to getting Sims to go naked for whoohoo etc? I'm only running MCCC now (previously used another mod that was causing game issues) and even tho I've got naked whoohoo selected, my Sims are still very prudish and stay in their jammies.

Did you set "ages to be naked" as well? Or is there a baby in the room? That would keep them from getting naked.
    Also, does MCCC have a switch for getting rid of the mosaic when showering?

No.

Thank you![/quote]

image.png
  • joriebearrjoriebearr Posts: 3 New Member
    Im having a weird issue..So I can use MCCC if i click my sim and have no issues. But MCCC will not show on a computer, not an option at all. I dont know what the issue is or how else I can access the full MCCC settings. Im not sure when this issue started as I dont change the settings often and have always used MCCC without issues. MCCC is fully up to date for me. Any idea whats going on? Thanks in advance!
    joriebearr wrote: »
    Im having a weird issue..So I can use MCCC if i click my sim and have no issues. But MCCC will not show on a computer, not an option at all. I dont know what the issue is or how else I can access the full MCCC settings. Im not sure when this issue started as I dont change the settings often and have always used MCCC without issues. MCCC is fully up to date for me. Any idea whats going on? Thanks in advance!

Do you get the blue welcome screen when you enter a lot?
    y4mr2Nro5bQB71OssKPMwdHlB4DI0SbSqZFSyMNeLlKhZmb9oFTBBOXdEDx0abCVWIIA5uOdszDsJap_IykA3wObdhtlVP9U4M9OLuOSsmirzVlqBuNKQJSHYklnGexN44bKfws-gOxeZiG1ShVCNM2Xj8ym6yP3YUzuh-07Jrb_Q_vgdz2dviQg4EHcz4-4NRNsLOkUD_rEmn1mLXuUJt1OA?width=275&height=267&cropmode=none

If so, does it tell you that you're using MCCC v6.5.0?

If so, could you please type mc_settings followed by ENTER in the game's command line (CTRL-SHIFT-C)? This command opens the MCCC computer menu, even if there isn't a in game computer on the lot.

If not, check your installation with our troubleshooting wizard: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting
  • joriebearrjoriebearr Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Bonxie said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Do you get the blue welcome screen when you enter a lot?
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > If so, does it tell you that you're using MCCC v6.5.0?
    >
    > If so, could you please type mc_settings followed by ENTER in the game's command line (CTRL-SHIFT-C)? This command opens the MCCC computer menu, even if there isn't a in game computer on the lot.
    >
    > If not, check your installation with our troubleshooting wizard: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Yes, I do get that popup with that version. The setting come up fine with that command! Thank you, that definately helps. Not sure why the PC wont show lol.
    joriebearr wrote: »
    [...] Yes, I do get that popup with that version. The setting come up fine with that command! Thank you, that definately helps. Not sure why the PC wont show lol.

Check whether the MCCC computer menu is hidden (use the mc_settings command):
    MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Show Menu Settings > ShowComputer Menu
    If this setting is enabled, a MC Command Center menu option shows-up on computers to configure modules settings. If it is disabled, no computer menu will appear and the mc_settings console command has to be used.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Is there a away to use MCCC to remove reward traits? I got a sim off the gallery and she has all of the reward traits and I don't want to have to remove then by hand if I don't have to...

Thanks in advance!
    ~ ~ ~
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Is there a away to use MCCC to remove reward traits? I got a sim off the gallery and she has all of the reward traits and I don't want to have to remove then by hand if I don't have to...

Thanks in advance!

Not with MCCC. You have to use the Debug Commands.
    Try shift clicking the target sim and then choose Cheat Sim Info > Remove Trait
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member

Thanks in advance!

Is that what the Debug Command is for. Huh, I learn something new just about every time I come to this thread! :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Thanks in advance!

Is that what the Debug Command is for. Huh, I learn something new just about every time I come to this thread! :)

There are a lot of things you can do with the Debug Commands, like setting/removing illness severity and symptoms. It's quite handy.

For the debug commands being available, these two MCCC settings have to be enabled:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Testing Cheats
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Debug Commands in Cheats
  • AllamahAllamah Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a pretty bad computer, so I don't want to download the full mc command centre mod, but I have heard that you can download specific modules. Does anyone know how I can do this and if it will still crash/break my game?
  • SarahRawr18SarahRawr18 Posts: 5 New Member
    Uhm I recently got this and increased my household size how do i exactly make a household in CAS with the 25 im trying to make? Because the MCCC site doesnt show anything and it helps with nothing .-.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top