Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm on a holiday trip and will return next Wednesday evening my time. My internet access and also my time is limited so I'm not able to answer your questions on short notice. I will look into your posts when I'm home and see what's left for me to answer.

Meanwhile: Thank you very much @loubyloulou, @MaggieMarley and @Bananas_45 for you support. Highly appreciated.

As always: Check the MCCC discord for assistance. There is always somebody available for support. Links were provided several times in my recent posts. Thanks!
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,563 Member
    i once had to gothrough all my mc files cause it wasn't working. it turned out a older file somehow mixed in with the new ones. you might want to check that. cause one i took the file out it worked. just a suggestion.

We're told we can keep our settings.cgf file, or whatever the exact file is, but I found out that I had kept mine through more than a few iterations of the MCCC mod. Once I removed it, and installed the next latest version, things worked as they should. I don't have too many of the items tuned, so it was nothing for me to have to go back and reset things to my liking. But, I agree, one thing can clog up the works.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Hey, I can't seem to find it in-game, but does anyone know if there is an option to have the offsprings' surnames synced to whichever male is the father? It's not very important that I have it, I'd just like to know who the baby daddies are since I have pregnancies on the autonomous setting and allow affairs ;)
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    Hey, I can't seem to find it in-game, but does anyone know if there is an option to have the offsprings' surnames synced to whichever male is the father? It's not very important that I have it, I'd just like to know who the baby daddies are since I have pregnancies on the autonomous setting and allow affairs ;)

It's here:

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Sync Child Surname > True

I found this on the super useful search feature on Deaderpool's Tumblr as I never use this myself - such a useful tool but maybe not many people know about it?

Anyway, I suggest you have a read about this setting as there are caveats and it might not do exactly what you want it to: just look in the settings for the Pregnancy module: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/settings
  • Options
    Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    Are they ever going to update UI Cheats?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Have a fantastic holiday @Bonxie!
  • Options
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    Are they ever going to update UI Cheats?

It has been updated. Weerbesu is now using Paetron but, the download is free: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-14-26240068
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »
    I'm on a holiday trip and will return next Wednesday evening my time. My internet access and also my time is limited so I'm not able to answer your questions on short notice. I will look into your posts when I'm home and see what's left for me to answer.

Meanwhile: Thank you very much @loubyloulou, @MaggieMarley and @Bananas_45 for you support. Highly appreciated.

As always: Check the MCCC discord for assistance. There is always somebody available for support. Links were provided several times in my recent posts. Thanks!

No probs; hope you're enjoying your time off!
  • Options
    DrudaDruda Posts: 1 New Member
    Подскажите пожалуйста, что за проблему мне МС выдает... ?

[Sep-16-2019 23:04:03]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3396, in trigger_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2557, in set_state
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 v145.5\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 v145.5\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 796, in exception
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 202, in exception
    IndexError: tuple index out of range
  • Options
    MiloCorvinusMiloCorvinus Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi guys !

I've got an issue and hope you'll be able to help me. I've tried to find the solution by myself but only went through old topics with no viable answer, so here I come.

I've got an issue with the Copy/Past option of the MC CAS module. I have two Sims who are a couple and who had a baby. However, I'm not satisfied with the appearance of their son, but didn't want to delete him as he's been in the family for a while and is now a child. So basically what I did is play with genetics to create another son whose physique I like better, and then intended to copy his face on the original son (and then planned to delete the second son).

However, it doesn't work, and I can't find out why. They both are the same age (children) and both non-supernatural Sims.But still, it's impossible to copy the face or body of the second son, nothing changes. I also tried with the "Paste Tray Sim" option, but it doesn't work either : it only allows me to paste one other Sim from my household, but not the one I want. Also, the "Paste Tray Sim" option only allows me to access three households of my library, when I've got much more.

To be sure everything works, I tried to copy/paste with two other unrelated Sims, and it worked perfectly =/ I even could access a lot more households with the "Paste Tray Sim" option. So I really wonder why I can't do this with the original son and his "brother" ? Can somebody help me ?

Thanks a lot in advance :-)
  • Options
    mosmaniacmosmaniac Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm new to using MCCC, like so new that I just downloaded it about 30 minutes ago. I'm using a mac and am thoroughly confused and I can't find anything about this because I'm so late to the party. I put the MCCC folder into my mods folder and nothing is happening. My game is completely unchanged. There are no .zip's or anything like that and I downloaded it straight from the deaderpool website, it's only one level deep in the mods folder, so I'm just confused... help?
  • Options
    Druda wrote: »
    Подскажите пожалуйста, что за проблему мне МС выдает... ?

[Sep-16-2019 23:04:03]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 3396, in trigger_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2557, in set_state
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 v145.5\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
    File ".\🐸🐸🐸🐸 v145.5\turbolib2\exceptions\exceptions_feedback.py", line 17, in _turbolib_on_exception_occurrence
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 796, in exception
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\log.py", line 202, in exception
    IndexError: tuple index out of range

You are using an adult Mod that we are not allowed to discuss as it raises the rating of the game above Teen. They do have their own forum and should be able to assist you. In the meantime, please make sure that all of you Mods are up to date and that anytime you update, you delete the localthumbcache.file as it holds onto temporary information and can interfere with animations. You can also safely delete your cache file as it can become bloated and affect gameplay
  • Options
    mosmaniac wrote: »
    I'm new to using MCCC, like so new that I just downloaded it about 30 minutes ago. I'm using a mac and am thoroughly confused and I can't find anything about this because I'm so late to the party. I put the MCCC folder into my mods folder and nothing is happening. My game is completely unchanged. There are no .zip's or anything like that and I downloaded it straight from the deaderpool website, it's only one level deep in the mods folder, so I'm just confused... help?

So you've extracted and copied all of the .package and .tscript files into one folder? Have you enabled script mods in the game's settings?
  • Options
    :)
    Hi guys !
    :)
    I've got an issue and hope you'll be able to help me. I've tried to find the solution by myself but only went through old topics with no viable answer, so here I come.

I've got an issue with the Copy/Past option of the MC CAS module. I have two Sims who are a couple and who had a baby. However, I'm not satisfied with the appearance of their son, but didn't want to delete him as he's been in the family for a while and is now a child. So basically what I did is play with genetics to create another son whose physique I like better, and then intended to copy his face on the original son (and then planned to delete the second son).

However, it doesn't work, and I can't find out why. They both are the same age (children) and both non-supernatural Sims.But still, it's impossible to copy the face or body of the second son, nothing changes. I also tried with the "Paste Tray Sim" option, but it doesn't work either : it only allows me to paste one other Sim from my household, but not the one I want. Also, the "Paste Tray Sim" option only allows me to access three households of my library, when I've got much more.

To be sure everything works, I tried to copy/paste with two other unrelated Sims, and it worked perfectly =/ I even could access a lot more households with the "Paste Tray Sim" option. So I really wonder why I can't do this with the original son and his "brother" ? Can somebody help me ?

Thanks a lot in advance :-)

Since Bonxie is on a wee vacation, I would suggest asking your question over on the discord, they should be able to help you. :):):)

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @mosmaniac have you got script mods turned on in the game settings? If you have mods enabled and it’s still not working, could link a picture of your mods folder?
  • Options

Here is an Installation guide complete with video, If you are still having issues after following both of them, hop on over to the Discord server for one on one assistance.https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation
  • Options
    mosmaniacmosmaniac Posts: 5 New Member
    > @MaggieMarley said:
    > (Quote)
    > @mosmaniac have you got script mods turned on in the game settings? If you have mods enabled and it’s still not working, could link a picture of your mods folder?
    Ok I feel very silly, I had script mods off and I turned them on and there it is lol. I have been using cc for so long I didn't remember that there were separate options for that and script mods. Anyway, thanks a bundle!
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    Can someone help me with this Last Exception that goes on and on? I took all my mods and CC out and deleted localthumbcache and Ia am still getting the Last Exceptions. I went to Discord but they keep refusing my password and I cannot change it.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5b99620ddb405d415d82587e</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-18 12:20:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.108.1020-1.200.000.409.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_info_tests.py:420</categoryid><desyncid>5b99620ddb405d415d82587e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToStayTheNight_targeted_romance_highScore'> (AttributeError: whitelist_trait_types) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 74, in _run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 568, in _process File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3525, in get_next_work File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 1045, in run_subaction_autonomy File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 101, in find_best_action File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 581, in _run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_mixer_provider.py", line 124, in get_mixers File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 430, in generate_content_set File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 277, in get_valid_aops_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 252, in aop_valid_for_scoring File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 171, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper KeyError: (TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_traits=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_Unflirty'>,), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.Actor, tooltip=None, whitelist_traits=()), frozenset({('test_targets', (<sim '' 0x20709fe1c8a0446>,))})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2330, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 701, in __new__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 420, in __call__ AttributeError: whitelist_trait_types rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »
    Can someone help me with this Last Exception that goes on and on? I took all my mods and CC out and deleted localthumbcache and Ia am still getting the Last Exceptions. I went to Discord but they keep refusing my password and I cannot change it.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>5b99620ddb405d415d82587e</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-09-18 12:20:59</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.55.108.1020-1.200.000.409.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_info_tests.py:420</categoryid><desyncid>5b99620ddb405d415d82587e</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToStayTheNight_targeted_romance_highScore'> (AttributeError: whitelist_trait_types) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 74, in _run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\master_controller.py", line 568, in _process File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3525, in get_next_work File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 459, in exported_func File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 1045, in run_subaction_autonomy File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 101, in find_best_action File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 581, in _run_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_mixer_provider.py", line 124, in get_mixers File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 430, in generate_content_set File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 277, in get_valid_aops_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\content_sets.py", line 252, in aop_valid_for_scoring File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\social\social_mixer_interaction.py", line 171, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2393, in test File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 171, in wrapper KeyError: (TraitTest(apply_thresholds_on_individual_basis=True, blacklist_traits=(<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.trait_Unflirty'>,), num_blacklist_allowed=0, num_whitelist_required=1, subject=ParticipantType.Actor, tooltip=None, whitelist_traits=()), frozenset({('test_targets', (<sim '' 0x20709fe1c8a0446>,))})) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2330, in test File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 701, in __new__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 420, in run_tests File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__ File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_events.py", line 173, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_tests.py", line 420, in __call__ AttributeError: whitelist_trait_types rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Bring your LE over ot the Discord server, you can get help there.
    image.png
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 703 Member
    edited September 2019
    OK Found it. Thanks.
    Post edited by Ziafar on
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    OK Found it. Thanks.

You're welcome! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    ...Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_social_AskToStayTheNight_targeted_romance_highScore'> (AttributeError: whitelist_trait_types)...
    Try to reset MCCC's autonomous flirting settings to default
    Computer:MCCC > MC Tuner > Change Interaction Autonomy > Autonomous Flirty
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    It should be. I haven't had any problems.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top