Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited May 2019
    Thank you! I found it literally 30 seconds after I posted :p

I've now more then 1400 lines in the MCCC STBL file. From that I guess that there are now approximately 400 different settings and comands in MCCC. I admit it's a bit hard to overlook the whole range of options.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • MzLollisMzLollis Posts: 1 New Member
    I just updated my MCCC to the latest version (6.3.0), but it doesn't show up in my game at all. Before the update I had version 6.1.0 I think & it worked just fine. I DO have a lot of mods so I pulled EVERYTHING out except the new update & it still doesn't show up in my game (which is also using the latest update). I've tried going back to other versions but now none of them show up in game. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    MzLollis wrote: Β»
    I just updated my MCCC to the latest version (6.3.0), but it doesn't show up in my game at all. Before the update I had version 6.1.0 I think & it worked just fine. I DO have a lot of mods so I pulled EVERYTHING out except the new update & it still doesn't show up in my game (which is also using the latest update). I've tried going back to other versions but now none of them show up in game. Does anyone have any suggestions?

do you have your mods enabled
  • TigerpigpigTigerpigpig Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Bonxie;c-17077678"][quote="Tigerpigpig;c-17077661"]How can u set friendly invite to stay the night in mccc ? Thank u[/quote]

Enable [b]Computer:MCCC>MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Friendly Stay The Night[/b][/quote]
    Thank u so much
  • IGuesThisIsAGoodNameIGuesThisIsAGoodName Posts: 6 New Member
    Well, there seems to still be a random problem? (The game is running fine tho and I'm sure i've updated it this time), If anyone can look at this and tell me what's going on thanks:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>cf2fea176b3b98b45cebe3d5</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 15:19:41</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.50.67.1020-1.200.000.385.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>cf2fea176b3b98b45cebe3d5</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 15614268044698463640 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.ts4script\mtsfoodgroup_foods_custom.py", line 81, in mtsfoodgroup_inject_all_interactions
    original(self)
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 288, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.ts4script\Itsmysimmod_ReplytoFanLetters.py", line 15, in add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    File "Chatting.py", line 13, in add_mixer_to_snippet
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 93, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_superaffordances
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 73, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Easel_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 53, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Computer_Add
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 33, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_Mean_Mixer
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\Gebruiker\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Go to School V4.ts4script\Zerbu_GoToSchool.py", line 13, in Zerbu_GotoSchool_add_mixer_to_snippet
    original(self)
    File "C:\Python37\DTD_Injector.py", line 6, in _inject
    File "C:\Python37\Fire_on_Any_Lots.py", line 7, in modify_venue_tuning
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 24, in patcher
    File "C:\Sims\Projects\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\selectable_pets\Scripts\aom_selectable_pets\__init__.py", line 40, in disable_pet_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    edited May 2019
    Well, there seems to still be a random problem? (The game is running fine tho and I'm sure i've updated it this time), If anyone can look at this and tell me what's going on thanks...

You still haven't updated your game through Origin....
    First thing I recommended in my last answer.
  • LadySophia22LadySophia22 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, can someone hhelp me with my last exception file. It comes up every time i start my game and i dont know what else to do. I've done the 50/50 method and deleted the cache files. Im so lost.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:07</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 134178 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_2_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_2_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 286, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1438, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_2_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 286, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Sc<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136726 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_2_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 426, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2129, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2116, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136725 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 426, in load_etree_node
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 134178 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136729 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136728 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-05-27 12:46:09</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.51.77.1020-1.200.000.389.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2116</categoryid><desyncid>c102e6cc5e96376b5cebcd38</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136727 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick&#13
    edited May 2019
    Hi, can someone hhelp me with my last exception file. It comes up every time i start my game and i dont know what else to do. I've done the 50/50 method and deleted the cache files. Im so lost.
    [...]
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 134178 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136726 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136725 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 134178 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136729 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136728 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 136727 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction.
    [...]

It seems like these are caused mainly by (outdated) Skillfullsimmer custom traits regarding the RefNames.
    If you have some of these (should be more than one), take them out, delete the localthumbcache.package and try again.

You might also update your MCCC to version 6.3, wich was released some days ago.
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    When updating to the newest version of MCCC, do I need to remove the other one? Or do I just add it to the mod folder? (very new with this mod, I love it and want to make sure I do it properly)
    When updating to the newest version of MCCC, do I need to remove the other one? Or do I just add it to the mod folder? (very new with this mod, I love it and want to make sure I do it properly)

remove the old one first.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

But don't remove the config file (.cfg) as this stores your settings and you'll have to redo your settings gain if you delete it.
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2019
    Could anyone help to disable relationship culling?

I'm quite the control freak and I enjoy having my played sims do that "talk up another sim" or "hook up with" interactions. But relationship culling eats away the effects of that (seemingly). 😭

Now I set my MCCC settings to cull NPC relationships only (which I don't want culled at all really) + relationships to leave is set to 100, yet still it seems the relationships are culled, leaving only family relations. :(
    From my memory, we've been able to disable relationship culling altogether through MCCC in the past. πŸ€” But now I don't see such an option. Is "default" in relationship culling the option I need to select in order for no relationships to be culled?

Very annoying problem, which is quite gameplay-breaking for me. :S

Update: Did some browsing and found the following tutorial from the start of this thread.: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15281331#Comment_15281331

I'll try that ^ once I get back at my laptop. Not sure if settings have changed since. πŸ˜…
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    edited May 2019
    Could anyone help to disable relationship culling?

I'm quite the control freak and I enjoy having my played sims do that "talk up another sim" or "hook up with" interactions. But relationship culling eats away the effects of that (seemingly). 😭

Now I set my MCCC settings to cull NPC relationships only (which I don't want culled at all really) + relationships to leave is set to 100, yet still it seems the relationships are culled, leaving only family relations. :(
    From my memory, we've been able to disable relationship culling altogether through MCCC in the past. πŸ€” But now I don't see such an option. Is "default" in relationship culling the option I need to select in order for no relationships to be culled?

Very annoying problem, which is quite gameplay-breaking for me. :S

Update: Did some browsing and found the following tutorial from the start of this thread.: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15281331#Comment_15281331

I'll try that ^ once I get back at my laptop. Not sure if settings have changed since. πŸ˜…

Sorry, that post you mentioned is outdated. The functionality of the setting is the same, but the path was changed a while ago and also the possible value names were changed.

Try
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling
    with one of the following parameters:
    • Bypass Relationship Culling - the EA relationship culling process that deletes Sims relationships after an amount of time with no contact will be deactivated. No relationship culling will occur. << might be your choice regarding your post.
    • EA Relationship Culling - the default EA relationship culling will occur.
    • If MC Cleaner is deployed, an additional setting value MC Cleaner Relationship Culling will be available. When this setting is used, MC Cleaner relationship cleaning will happen rather than EA's default relationship culling and it will follow the relationship cleaning rules as configured in MC Cleaner.
    After changing, the game must be restarted for the changes to take effect.

If you have any questions please ask,
    or visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

β˜†β˜†β˜† Have Fun! β˜†β˜†β˜†

@Bonxie thank you very much! πŸ’—

I hadn't looked at the MCCC settings tab for relationship culling because I indeed have MC Cleaner deployed. It had me under the impression that MC Cleaner was the only place for relationship culling settings which consequently had me confused as to why relations were still being culled while I thought I had disabled it via MC Cleaner. 😁

I've now changed it from EA culling to bypassed culling. Exactly what I wanted. You're a star! 🌟
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I don't know if it's the newest version of the game that messed me up, or if the command has changed. I've been able to 'fix' the birth order by using the Sim Command age up. I generally will age a teen to YA and then back down to teen, so that they're starting at the beginning of their teen days. Today, I aged up the toddler to child. Problem is, he has a brother who has been a child since I began this game. Yet, Joey is days older than his older brother. Say, what? I decide to age Joey up to teen via MCCC Sim Command. Then I age him back down to Child. Suddenly, instead of saying when he's to start school, it says Joey has no job. I can't find a command to fix this problem. Yes, I have it set so teens can quit school, but not the Child Sims. So, I age him back up to teen, with the thought I'll have him 'resume school'. No option. Aged him back down to Child and then did a search on the computer MCCC. Can't find what I'm looking for. I was going to have the Child quit school, so I could have him resume.

My only other option is to pull this family out of the game and replace them with a saved copy of them. Help me, please. I must be sorely sleep-deprived. What used to be fairly easy is not so easy anymore. Unless I'm losing my mind :open_mouth:

Please, and thank you, in advance.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    @Bonxie thank you very much! πŸ’—

I hadn't looked at the MCCC settings tab for relationship culling because I indeed have MC Cleaner deployed. It had me under the impression that MC Cleaner was the only place for relationship culling settings which consequently had me confused as to why relations were still being culled while I thought I had disabled it via MC Cleaner. 😁

I've now changed it from EA culling to bypassed culling. Exactly what I wanted. You're a star! 🌟

I have MCCC set to No Relationship Culling but it is not working for me.
    I have to constantly reintroduce sims to each other.
    I now use the MCCC relationship cheat to make sims friends, because it seems that any relationship below that level will be culled.
    edited May 2019
    I don't know if it's the newest version of the game that messed me up, or if the command has changed. I've been able to 'fix' the birth order by using the Sim Command age up. I generally will age a teen to YA and then back down to teen, so that they're starting at the beginning of their teen days. Today, I aged up the toddler to child. Problem is, he has a brother who has been a child since I began this game. Yet, Joey is days older than his older brother. Say, what? I decide to age Joey up to teen via MCCC Sim Command. Then I age him back down to Child. Suddenly, instead of saying when he's to start school, it says Joey has no job. I can't find a command to fix this problem. Yes, I have it set so teens can quit school, but not the Child Sims. So, I age him back up to teen, with the thought I'll have him 'resume school'. No option. Aged him back down to Child and then did a search on the computer MCCC. Can't find what I'm looking for. I was going to have the Child quit school, so I could have him resume.

My only other option is to pull this family out of the game and replace them with a saved copy of them. Help me, please. I must be sorely sleep-deprived. What used to be fairly easy is not so easy anymore. Unless I'm losing my mind :open_mouth:

Please, and thank you, in advance.

Don't know if I undestand your problem. Sorry.

You need
    BOTH a MCCC setting (= MCCC from computer menu)
    AND a MCCC command (= MCCC from sim menu)
    to run the "Quit/Resume School" option.

First activate this setting from the MCCC computer menu (I guess you already did):
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Children Quit School or MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School
    You wrote you didn't activate it for children. I guess that's intentionally for some reason.

Second use this command from the MCCC sim menu:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School
    or if the child/teen is not school (looks like your issue)
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Resume School
    Note that the "Resume School" command is of course only visible, if the child/reen has already quit school before.

On a side note, don't use the phone or the computer to quit school. This doesn't work. Always use the respective MCCC command from the sim menu.

Hope this explanation helps.

edited May 2019
    Susim62 wrote: Β»
    I have MCCC set to No Relationship Culling but it is not working for me.
    I have to constantly reintroduce sims to each other.
    I now use the MCCC relationship cheat to make sims friends, because it seems that any relationship below that level will be culled.

In general these settings work flawless, so it would be good to know what other mods you're using and whether you get one of the orange error message boxes during game play. I also would like to see your mc_settings.cfg file, but this doesn't work here in the forum due to upload restrictions.

Please visit our MCCC Discord server and ask the support guys. I might also be there (depends on the time and your time zone).

Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed to get access to the server.
    There's another thing I noticed which I am not 100% sure if it's an MCCC issue at all, but: For some reason, a couple of Sims I have in my world, never visit any lot.

I've set MCCC to randomize the sims visiting lots but these few just are never anywhere to be seen. πŸ˜“ Any advice on why this might be or how to possibly solve the issue?
    There's another thing I noticed which I am not 100% sure if it's an MCCC issue at all, but: For some reason, a couple of Sims I have in my world, never visit any lot.

I've set MCCC to randomize the sims visiting lots but these few just are never anywhere to be seen. πŸ˜“ Any advice on why this might be or how to possibly solve the issue?

That setting randomizes the sims who showup to different lots visited by the active Sim to try to provide more of a variety. This feature only takes the list of Sims that EA determines are valid for visiting and shuffles them so they're random rather than always spawning them in the same order every time, which is the default behavior. It in no way changes or influences who EA chooses as valid to visit the lot.

@Bonxie alright thank you :) it's the sims I downloaded from the gallery, placed in an empty lot and then evicted. They don't show up anywhere :( while any other randomly generated homeless sim does show up. I'll try to figure out how to fix that. 😁 I want my sims to meet more sims!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Thank you for your help. I ended up starting a brand new game save, so that I could fix the ages of the children (toddler to child) first before I placed them in the world. I don't know what was going on the day I wrote that post. At one point I could swear the MCCC drop-down was for the previous version. Today, it's the newest and I didn't change a thing. :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    With the Tuner module, any idea why, when I have 'watch' disabled (and I'm assuming this interaction refers to sims watching toddlers) my Sims constantly autonomously queue the 'watch' action with any toddler in the house? It's driving me nuts :s
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Hello,

I received a script error popup that said it was related to MCCC & I should let Deaderpool know. I believe this is it.

[Jun-06-2019 17:24:47]Initializing MC Command Center version: 6.3.0...
    [Jun-06-2019 17:32:49]Initializing Zone Data...
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]******************************************************
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Running alarms for Saturday (6)
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Lot is invalid as there are no beds: Country Living β™₯
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Lot is invalid as there are no beds: Oasis Springs Dust Bowl
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Lot is invalid as there are no beds: MidCentury Grey
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Lot is invalid as there are no beds: Creek Corner Cove
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Lot is invalid as there are no beds: Cliff Side Crest
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Checking for random pregnancies
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]No pregnancies happened this cycle. No valid Sims to be pregnant.
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]No pet pregnancies happened this cycle. No valid Pets to be pregnant.
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]Checking for random marriage
    [Jun-06-2019 17:57:44]No marriages happened this cycle. No valid Sims to be married.
    [Jun-06-2019 19:53:20]* Created homeless household, Moulton, containing 1 sim(s) for: filter_masterGardener
    [Jun-06-2019 20:19:23]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_0\mc_population\mc_population_inject.py", line 68, in inject_find_sims_matching_filter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 298, in _find_sims_matching_filter
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 262, in _calculate_sim_filter_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 579, in calculate_score
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 446, in _calculate_score
    AttributeError: 'SkillFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'score_spread_override'
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.

But don't remove the config file (.cfg) as this stores your settings and you'll have to redo your settings gain if you delete it.

i didn't forget that on purpose i actually just didn't remember what it was called. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top