Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    I need a little help. I've noticed that after playing a while, the NPCs in the game has moved around alot. That old-looking vampire guy has moved out of his house and seems to have kids on at least 3 of the maps. Rich or famous sims live in small houses. I have teenpreg, family allowed, Polygami, no jealousy activated as I can remember. Even a sim that one of my sim had marked as soulmate, suddenly got married and had 2 kids, which I had to delete as it interfered with the story I had in mind. What is causing this caos?

Also, if I turn of Family allowed, what will happen to my sims (father/daughter, twinbrother/twinsister) marriage and kids?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Any word on patch issues yet?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Any word on patch issues yet?

@Bonxie already addressed that https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16965056/#Comment_16965056
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    edited February 2019
    I have a rather uninformed question. I realize 6.1.0 has some changes in the menu and I did find where you could adjust the career, but even after I set it so teens can quit school, anytime I click on the Sim in question, I can only raise or lower his grade. :open_mouth: What is the path to having him quit school altogether, please? I feel less than foolish at the moment. My head is in a fog (a dear friend died and this is my typical emotional response — all systems failure). Bad enough the patch nuked RTF (but only partially). It striped my Global Superstar of his releases. He had 51 and now only has 1. His Hit Beat also has been sharply reduced so currently concerts aren't happening. I am going back several saves and I even pulled up the backed up version. If someone could help me find the path to have him quit school again, then I can eagerly work on his fame. He has two stars in this particular save.

Please, and thank you, in advance. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    I have a rather uninformed question. I realize 6.1.0 has some changes in the menu and I did find where you could adjust the career, but even after I set it so teens can quit school, anytime I click on the Sim in question, I can only raise or lower his grade. :open_mouth: What is the path to having him quit school altogether, please? I feel less than foolish at the moment. My head is in a fog (a dear friend died and this is my typical emotional response — all systems failure). Bad enough the patch nuked RTF (but only partially). It striped my Global Superstar of his releases. He had 51 and now only has 1. His Hit Beat also has been sharply reduced so currently concerts aren't happening. I am going back several saves and I even pulled up the backed up version. If someone could help me find the path to have him quit school again, then I can eagerly work on his fame. He has two stars in this particular save.

The menu structure which can be used by mods reaches now it's limit with the sheer number of MCCC features. Therefore Deaderpool had to move commands in the sim menu and bundled them within new menu levels.

Career Commands are now available from new menu item "Cheat Sim Info / Career Cheats":
    • Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Career Promote
    • Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Career Demote
    • Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Change Vacation Days
    Deaderpool wrote:
    In the MC Cheats menu option in the Sim MCCC menu, I have moved the commands that are “Sim Info” specific to a new “Cheat SimInfo” menu. This mirrors the way this works in Debug Cheats. The Moods, Career and Skill menus have been moved to this new submenu. Primarily this is done to make the main menu more organized but it also matches the debug cheats organization so I think that is beneficial as well. Also while doing this, I’ve opened-up the “Moods” cheat so it works on NPC Sims.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited February 2019
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Nothing too problematic expected. No need to worry.

Edit: Yeah - everything looks good so far. MCCC seems to work flawless according to our first tests. Even "UICheats" seems not to be broken this time ;)

Sorry - UICheats IS broken again, so if you use it and face problems within the gallery: Redownload it.

It's updated for the new patch.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=558548

The menu structure which can be used by mods reaches now it's limit with the sheer number of MCCC features. Therefore Deaderpool had to move commands in the sim menu and bundled them within new menu levels.

Career Commands are now available from new menu item "Cheat Sim Info / Career Cheats":
    Deaderpool wrote:
    In the MC Cheats menu option in the Sim MCCC menu, I have moved the commands that are “Sim Info” specific to a new “Cheat SimInfo” menu. This mirrors the way this works in Debug Cheats. The Moods, Career and Skill menus have been moved to this new submenu. Primarily this is done to make the main menu more organized but it also matches the debug cheats organization so I think that is beneficial as well. Also while doing this, I’ve opened-up the “Moods” cheat so it works on NPC Sims.

Yes, I am aware of the Cheat Sim Info, but where can he quit school? I changed it to enable via the Computer, saved and exited and restarted the game as directed, but when I get back into the game and select the Sim I desire to have quit school, there is no option that I have found. I'm sorry if I didn't word my original question well, leaving you in doubt as to what I was asking. It's been a really rough week, for me. And I heartily apologize for any confusion on my part.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member

Deaderpool wrote:

Yes, I am aware of the Cheat Sim Info, but where can he quit school? I changed it to enable via the Computer, saved and exited and restarted the game as directed, but when I get back into the game and select the Sim I desire to have quit school, there is no option that I have found. I'm sorry if I didn't word my original question well, leaving you in doubt as to what I was asking. It's been a really rough week, for me. And I heartily apologize for any confusion on my part.

I believe once you enable it, the option to actually a have them quit is located under the Sim Commands section.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner

Deaderpool wrote:

I believe once you enable it, the option to actually a have them quit is located under the Sim Commands section.

Ah, my bad. Silly me, I was looking under Career. :O See, I mentioned my head is in a fog. Grief does really odd things to me. Thank you so very much! I'll give that a try before I throw the baby out with the bath water. I may yet note the save data and purge the rest, even so.
    edited February 2019

Deaderpool wrote:

Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School

Only available for children or teens, if one of the following MCCC options is set to enabled on an in game computer or tablet:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Children Quit School or Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School.
    Thank you @Bonxie. I was looking under Career on my Sim. Face/palm. Suffice it to say, I'm not myself.
    Thank you @Bonxie. I was looking under Career on my Sim. Face/palm. Suffice it to say, I'm not myself.

Check this table with all available MCCC settings and commands:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/overview
    If you find any issues, tell me. I'm the one who made that list.
    @Bonxie is there a way to only have Sims marry favorited households?

Have a look at the MC Pregnancy documentation for details on marriage:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy

There are several ways to control how non active sims will be married by MCCC. But as far as I know, there is now option to choose only from some favorited households. Active household is always been bypassed. You can bypass played households (those marked as played in the HH manager) and you can flag sims for never been married.
  • orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    Hello :smile:
    I seem to have lost one option in the MCCC sim menu.
    Either that or I'm confused, which isn't unusual...
    I think I could click a sim, choose MCCC, click cheat and then raise all or some of the skills. But now I cant find the Raise skill menu any more.
    I have the latest version of Sims and MCCC.
    Just wondering if anyone else experience this :blush:
    orlyonok wrote: »
    Hello :smile:
    I seem to have lost one option in the MCCC sim menu.
    Either that or I'm confused, which isn't unusual...
    I think I could click a sim, choose MCCC, click cheat and then raise all or some of the skills. But now I cant find the Raise skill menu any more.
    I have the latest version of Sims and MCCC.
    Just wondering if anyone else experience this :blush:

It has been moved wihtin the menu structure. Skills can now be found in:
    Sim:MCCC > MC Cheats > Cheat Sim Info > Skill Cheats
    Deaderpool wrote:
  • RobinGreenthumbRobinGreenthumb Posts: 237 Member
    Hello everyone: Update on the alien pregnancy issue.

After repairing the game, removing my mods, clearing cache files, putting the mods back IN, I removed the MCCC Occult mod and tried to get my male sim Alien Abduction pregnant with that (using an alternate mod to increase abductions and pregnancy chance so I wasn't trying 5 stretched out times in various ways).

No dice.

So I just removed the ENTIRE MCCC file, and bam. He's finally alien pregnant.

He is marked 'can make others pregnant' in the screen, but what is it in MCCC that would interfere with Alien pregnancy specifically? Is there a way to turn that feature off? Obviously it isn't Occult module specific as I removed that and he STILL wouldn't get pregnant.

As a legacy player it just makes me nervous having MCCC installed now, as chance of alien pregnancy for my sims is a fun quirk/wrench thrown in at various points in the game (such as the time in Sims 2 my heiress' husband got abducted, and had quads thanks to a mod that rolled the dice hard for him. Yeah.).
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    Since the last patch I have a problem with MCCommand. Each time one of my Sims go to a restaurant I have an orange window that opens. It is not a last exception it says that a script error has been logged into the mc-cmd_center.log and that it might be caused by the MCCommand and that Deeaderpool should be told. I have a Discord account but I do not seem to be able to talk to anyone there. The page is blank. I wanted to put a picture of the page here but I cant.
  • orlyonokorlyonok Posts: 191 Member
    @Bonxie Thank you so much, it was driving me crazy :D
    Ziafar wrote: »
    Since the last patch I have a problem with MCCommand. Each time one of my Sims go to a restaurant I have an orange window that opens. It is not a last exception it says that a script error has been logged into the mc-cmd_center.log and that it might be caused by the MCCommand and that Deeaderpool should be told. I have a Discord account but I do not seem to be able to talk to anyone there. The page is blank. I wanted to put a picture of the page here but I cant.

Hmm, hard to say what's going wrong. Perhaps you should try a different invitation to the MCCC server:
    https://discord.gg/wVXKzGq
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited February 2019
    nvm I found it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Ever since installing Strangerville, I've been getting error logged messages, but I can't figure out where to go to report it. The discord server has no information on it.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    I'm getting a last exception error from MCCC. I tested the game and found if I removed every single mod and piece of CC except MCCC itself I got the error. As it's something to do with aliens and satellites I removed the mc_occult script file and the game now has no error. I presume MC needs updating. I have the latest public version.
    Ever since installing Strangerville, I've been getting error logged messages, but I can't figure out where to go to report it. The discord server has no information on it.

Did you already upload your error messages, so that the support team can have a look into it?
    I'm getting a last exception error from MCCC. I tested the game and found if I removed every single mod and piece of CC except MCCC itself I got the error. As it's something to do with aliens and satellites I removed the mc_occult script file and the game now has no error. I presume MC needs updating. I have the latest public version.

Please show us your lastException.txt on Discord.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top