Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Llama Bay University is such a very detailed and very nice University build! :) It is a very special venue for Sims students to study and live at! Each area of the University looks so very great! Very nice exterior design of the University buildings! The layout of the interior and the furnishing of each of the rooms and areas looks so very nice! It would have taken you so long to do this build! Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms. There are so many great feature areas and facilities in the build!
    It is a very special University build! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, Llama Bay University looks amazing! <3 Soooo makes me wish for a University expansion pack for the Sims 4! B)
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    Your builds are beautiful. It's clear you take a lot of care with them.

The university campus is clever and spectacular. I like the little touches you added like putting the gnome in the preservation liquid tube.

I hope to keep seeing more from you.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing Llama Bay University ! ♥
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    You have lots of beautiful creations in your thread! <3 I've bookmarked it.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Your Llama Bay University turned out amazing dear! Beautiful and very detailed work! <3
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Ooooh, lots of people have stopped by and I haven't been on to say thank you :blush:

Thank you @rosemow, @Corwim, @greenXen, @AIRIS6962, @illusie and @BreeMiles :heart:

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    edited October 2018
    New room posted today for @rosemow's #oneroomoneweekonetheme challenge.

Vintage Living

The idea was to come up with a 20's, 50's or 80's themed living room.

aMGpL53.png
    If you haven't guessed, I went for a 20's themed living room :wink:
    nplJCvJ.png

ufNEgm1.png

oHTM9px.png

N6cVAPm.png

l0zqv3q.png

8Ik2vlX.png
    What a lovely room! Looks great and it reflects the 1920's very well.
    illusie wrote: »
    What a lovely room! Looks great and it reflects the 1920's very well.

Thanks @illusie :heart: - glad you liked it and that you thought that it reflected the '20's. Very much outside of my comfort zone, but I'm very pleased with it :)
    Vintage Living is a very nice 1920s themed living room! :) You have reflected the style so very well! Very nice black, white and gold colour scheme of the room. It looks a very elegant room. Very nice vintage wallpaper that has been used, and the model/actress pictures are nice touches on the wall. Very nice music nook! Sims will enjoy playing the piano or singing a song, whilst other sims enjoy sitting resting on the 20s themed sofa listening to the music being played and to the singing. It looks very creative how the different sized wall plants have been placed diagonally on the wall. Very nice armchair sitting area near the window. The white tasselled black curtains and the flowers and candies on the table are nice touches there. The golden chandeliers are very elegant! Very nice design of the bar counter nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. It looks very creatively great how you have used and placed the drinks bottles and shelving on the wall! The pattened flooring in areas of the room adds a great look to the room. Very nice fireplace sofa sitting area for Sims to rest and read a book near the fire.The orange flowers look pretty on the fireplace ledge. It looks nice the way plants have been added to the bookcase. Very nice ottoman sofas sitting corner nook for Sims to enjoy having a drink from the globe bar. The vintage framed pictures are a nice touch on the wall. The white butterflies on the wall near the square table look very pretty! The twisted sculptures look great in the room.
    It is a very nice 20s style furnished living room! :)
    Thank you so much for your, as always, wonderfully detailed critique and also for hosting the challenge @rosemow :heart:
    edited November 2018
    I am starting to build up my Legacy Town (for anyone who doesn't follow my story, you can find it here.

As such, I need a number of cottagey type builds, so I have taken on the task of creating some myself. May I show you around Willow Tree Cottage.

Uhh5Wyz.png

Click the picture to take you to the download page

Willow Tree Cottage is a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom starter home, it comes in at under §18,000. It has been decorated in neutral tones and consists of an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, a toddler room, a master bedroom and a bathroom. There are more pictures in the spoiler below.

The front entryway
    1NzuEg2.png

The living room
    q30DrPt.png

the toddler room
    KvuMbX4.png

The bathroom
    kbsgIPt.png

The main bedroom
    Pm1Q4lk.png

You can find more pictures in my google album here.
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    Willow Tree Cottage is a very homely cottage starter home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The stone wall texture gives a nice warm feel to the build. The white flowers are pretty! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars or in the sandpit.Very nice log seat and flowers sitting nook near the front door for Sims to rest in the outdoors air. The furnishing and layout of the interior of the home is very nice. Nice sofa seat fireplace nook for Sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing near the fire. The tub of toys there is a homely touch. Very nice kids room! Teddy and the toys/MySims in the corner and on the kids themed bookcase look cute! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse and enjoy sitting in the cute animal armchair!. The hot air balloons and bunnies prints on the kids bedhead wall adds a special touch to the room. The pictures on the master bedroom wall are very nice.
    It is a very nice cottage home! :)
    Thank you @rosemow and @BreeMiles :heart::heart::heart:
    Willow Tree Cottage is very cute! <3 I'll check out your legacy story later.
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Starter homes are so difficult to make look cozy and lived in. Willow Tree Cottage is a charmer! ❤️
    Thanks, @illusie, it's been on hold for a while, but I'm hoping to restart after the Get Famous launch...

You're not wrong there @StSciurus, I'm glad you think I did a good job :heart:
    edited November 2018
    CHEF'S DRESSING ROOM
    This room was created for #QCRooms85
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    Dressing the Stars
    One thing famous stars need is a luxurious dressing room that caters for all their needs. Plenty of room for their oufits and plenty of mirrors to make sure they always look their best before leaving the room. Of course they must have a fancy dressing table to do their hair/makeup, check their jewellery and to make sure everything as it should be.
    Also in their dressing room we feel they should have a shower, bath and toilet as to be fully comfortable. The decorating should reflect the type of star they are and their gender. Lets see how well you can equip this dressing room for an A lister and make them as comfortable as possible while surrounded by all the glitz and glamour that comes with stardom.

Budget: Unlimited

Your task:
    Decorate a luxurious and glamorous dressing room for an A lister star, make it comfortable and equipped to cater to the stars every need

Requirements:
    Glamorous and luxurious dressing room
    Decorated to suit the stars profession and gender
    A shower
    A bath
    A toilet
    A dressing table
    Mirrors

You can find the shell to download here:
    QC85 Dressing Room

This is what I came up with:

qANfzpW.png
    Click on the pic to take you to the DL page.

If you haven't guessed, I went for a dressing room for a male chef!
    A4mD7eN.png
    The dressing table, with some of his awards on display. Also, some of the menus from his previous restaurants.

qANfzpW.png
    Another look at the dressing table.

WDCkNtq.png
    A better look at the built in storage.

s7rJMiA.png
    View back towards the entry to the room, on the left is the entry to the toilet stall (note the spice racks on the walls over the planters)

vAzW6Nw.png
    Door through to the bathing area, you can see here that the two areas are linked.

TrhRgwp.png
    Toilet stall with living wall.

s2lqCZm.png
    Sink in the toilet stall.

qFWSS43.png
    The shower area.

y62i9x4.png
    Another view of the shower area showing another living wall.

UfFxskK.png
    The bath with seating area.

Gs3Fvia.png
    Overview of the room, showing the ceiling beams.

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @FaithofKaela, your room is lovely! I love the bathroom also and those doors really make it pop! <3
    The Chef’s Dressing Room is very nice! :) The greenery on the walls and the plants in the room areas looks so very nice, natural and special! They are very nice living walls! Very nice green and light brown natural colour scheme of the room. Very nice dressing table area! It is a great touch that there are menus there from the venues where the chef has cooked at , and the food pictures are a nice touch on the wall. It is great that the awards that he has won are proudly on the dressing table! His cookbooks and the wall knives look great there also. He will enjoy having a cup of coffee as he gets ready for his work day. The built in storage looks great in the room! The spice sets are a nice touch on the wall above the plants. The diagonal rows of plants on the wall areas in the toilet and bathroom areas looks very nice.The chef will like using the hanging robe when having a shower or bath. Very nice sofa seat sitting nook in the bath area for him to enjoy sitting and relaxing. The celing beams look great!
    It is a very nice dressing room for a male chef :)
    Thank you dear @BreeMiles and @rosemow :heart:
    edited November 2018
    A new FaithofKaela creation is up on the gallery today.

Welcome home!!

ziq8xlM.png

click on the pic to take you to the DL page

Exterior
    MQA07h5.png
    The right side of the home.

GRlsKQp.png
    The rear of the house.

4nl6F4c.png
    Left side of Apex Craftsman.

ZKDc9Ta.png
    The left of the front porch.

Co2pGq6.png
    Right of the front porch.

ErfH4Ec.png
    Down the stairs from the rear entryway.

5KncRbT.png
    Fountain, easel and meditation space.

lFXCqwb.png
    Aniother view of the fountain area.

OJZWFn1.png
    Outside dining space.

eRn1Vlp.png
    Kids play area with creativity table and dolls house.

i4xzEH5.png
    Raised pool.

ROmNOO6.png
    Top Down view with roof up.

WF6Jjbf.png
    Ground floor plan.

3wg8IiS.png
    First floor plan.

Downstairs

8sZ9Uhn.png
    Kitchen - through front entry and to the left.

2vFGrAU.png

f7rwqKF.png

Laundry area
    f7rwqKF.png

Living and Dining Area
    aWiRyuS.png

aWiRyuS.png

7v1qYx7.png

VWfI3ug.png

R8SYG7h.png

8l8kSTc.png

Guest Bedroom
    2PpQzdp.png

STtIFFp.png

70FlTGu.png

Jv2FxL9.png

VJvEDjx.png

Ensuite
    7CSdJey.png

Upstairs
    Landing
    VKtcU47.png

Master Bedroom
    rJpM7tq.png

mzxpkrN.png

hXXkGLA.png

smdokoy.png

Kids Room
    K7CAX96.png

b5qN0Am.png

bzcjXHc.png

MJtDF4T.png

2QbkBlu.png

zDOESjD.png
    I hope you enjoyed your tour of Craftsman Apex, I know I enjoyed building it!
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
  • flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    Super cute! The kitchen is amazing!! :o