Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Onyx is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The layout looks great! The lavender flowers look pretty along the front edges of the home. The windows look great they are placed in the build. It is great that only base game items were used in the build! The central passageway courtyard entrance ooks very nice! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardenng nook. Very nice back patio and backyard area. The flowers look pretty there. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or playing chess in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the chairs there under the tree.. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the living and dining areas. The brown and green colour scheme looks nice. The plants in the dining and living areas are nice touches of nature for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal at the dining table or resting on the sofa.. sims will enioy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The fruit bowl,looks great there. The floor rugs add a nice look to the room. Very nice living room sofa seat siitting area! Sims will enioy sitting resting there, watching tv, reading a book and enioying listening to radio music. The fireplace wil keep the room warm. The plants are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The artwork adds a nice touch to the master bedroom wall. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar there. Very nice chequered wall tiling in the Master bathroom. The yellow and blue colour schemes of the kids rooms look very nice ! Nice study desk nooks in the rooms for sims to do their homework. They will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table or science experiments . The animal wall pictures look cute! The wall patterns look nice. Very nice office and gym room. Sims will like using the computer at the desk table, then take a break and do fitness training.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Onyx is a fantastic build and basegame only, what a bonus! I love the unique design of the build and the flooring in the living room is stunning, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @masajo for your lovely comments about Onyx! I am glad that you both liked it :kissing_heart:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Low Country house is such a charming build, love the architecture and the interiors look very warm and inviting, perfect! And wow, the Onyx is a very striking and original modern house! Love the idea of the inner courtyard, very creative!
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving those very kind words @Corwim!!
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    great job with Onyx. It has such a cool layout and entrance & lovely décor. I love the little details like the clutter around the bins too.
    folala wrote: »
    great job with Onyx. It has such a cool layout and entrance & lovely décor. I love the little details like the clutter around the bins too.

Thanks @folala, appreciate you taking the time to pop in and leave such a lovely message <3
    Apologies if I have been a little absent on the forums over the last week or so, we've had some family health issues and I've spent most of the last couple of days sat in hospital. Let's hope things start to improve a bit now....
    I am sorry to hear that you have family health issues. I send hugs to you <3 I will keep you in my thoughts in the days ahead. I hope that the health issues will improve,
    Thank you @rosemow, hubsters nan fell and broke her hip, but she's had it pinned so is hopefully back on the road to recovery. She cares for her husband who has severe dementia, so it's been a bit of a struggle getting him the help and care he needs. It all looks to be getting better, so thank you for your hugs and your kind wishes <3<3
    Thank you @rosemow, hubsters nan fell and broke her hip, but she's had it pinned so is hopefully back on the road to recovery. She cares for her husband who has severe dementia, so it's been a bit of a struggle getting him the help and care he needs. It all looks to be getting better, so thank you for your hugs and your kind wishes <3<3

Hello.
    It is not good that she fell and broke her hip :(
    It is good that she has had the hip pinned and things are starting to improve . I hope that the healing process goes smoothly <3
    edited April 2017
    Sorting out
    Authrority in B&W

Authority in B&W is my entry for #BnS66 Somewhere. It is a 3BR 2BA home. It features a double toddler bedroom, a spare room, and a master suite. One full and one half bath, a rooftop garden for the little ones and a more grown up outside seating area off to the master suite. All appliances have been fully upgraded and the place is littered with art by my simself.

S0pWiv2.jpg

More images are available in the spoiler below.
    Living
    s1pKG86.jpg

Dining
    P7rBfqZ.jpg

Cooking
    8FXFLBL.jpg

Master Bedroom
    xIalrqu.jpg

Playroom
    bLbvikt.jpg

Toddler Room
    CsJSIbw.jpg

AuPair's Room
    b0D3ftQ.jpg

Roof Garden
    M16kTzc.jpg

Seating off of Master Suite
    M8n3hLo.jpg

You can see more pics here.

The download link can be found here.
  • JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Ohhh gorgeous build @FaithofKaela ! Love the sleek exterious and the fountain! Great job, will definitely fav!
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    I absolutely love it! That exterior is beautiful, and the fountain is amazing! So clever to combine it with that feature!

The interior doesn't disappoint either, and you have kept the sleek modern feel throughout the home. I especially love the kids room, that wall with the hot air balloons is just simply precious! I love the paintings you have chosen too :blush:

Good luck on the challenge! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Thank you both, @Jessiejessan and @Laebeth for your kind words and for stopping by to take a peak to start with!! Much love <3<3
    Authority in B &W is a very stylishly modern home! :) The modern exterior design of the home looks very nice.! The water fountain feature in the front courtyard looks great! The plants are a nice touch on each side of the front steps. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very mice black and white colour scheme of the rooms. The sims paintings on the walls that they painted theselves is a special touch, . The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area looks great! It looks great that you used the new wall divider to separate off the living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. The yellow flowers on the dining table are a pretty touch for sims to see when dining there. The grey kitchen wall texture looks nice., and it is nice that there is a bar stool counter. The type of ceiling lights suits the home well! The flowers in the master bedroom look elegantly stylish. Very mice kids playroom! They will have fun playing with the modern dollhouse. The hot air balloons look great placed on the clouds on the wall with the bunnies playing near the tree. The white butterflies look very effective on the black colour of the wall in the kids and au pair bedrooms! The roof top garden is very nice! The flowers look pretty! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and in the sand pit. Very nice outdoors living patio area off from the master bedroom! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, and enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. They will enjoy sitting chatting on the sofas there.
    It is a very stylish modern home! :)
    As always your kind words have made me smile @rosemow <3
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Spectacular ultramodern house! I'd live there! :smiley:
    StSciurus wrote: »
    Spectacular ultramodern house! I'd live there! :smiley:
    Thanks @StSciurus!!

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Very beautiful design to Authority in B&W, I love the steps at the front and the feature you've made with the fountain. Very stylish and chic interiors, the monotone theme is perfect for this ultramodern :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wowzers, Authority in B&W is a total stunner! Love the architecture and the creativity that is shows (fantastic idea using that upscaled plant as a returning archictectural feature!). Brilliant job on the interiors as well, the living room and kitchen look very sleek while the bedrooms look cozy, amazing job! B)
    edited April 2017
    masajo wrote: »
    Very beautiful design to Authority in B&W, I love the steps at the front and the feature you've made with the fountain. Very stylish and chic interiors, the monotone theme is perfect for this ultramodern :)
    Corwim wrote: »
    Wowzers, Authority in B&W is a total stunner! Love the architecture and the creativity that is shows (fantastic idea using that upscaled plant as a returning archictectural feature!). Brilliant job on the interiors as well, the living room and kitchen look very sleek while the bedrooms look cozy, amazing job! B)

Thanks to you both @masajo and @Corwim for your lovely words regarding Authority in B&W. They are much appreciated <3

• withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Authority in B&W is gorgeous!
    Thank you @withlovejulien!!! <3