Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ FaithofKaela's Showcase ♥ Riverside Duplex ♥

Comments

• lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    Authority in B&W is gorgeous! It's awesome how you used plants as decorations. :)

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Authority in B&W is gorgeous! It's awesome how you used plants as decorations. :)

Thanks @lotlot80 <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Cottage In The Woods

Cottage In The Woods is my entry for #BnS71, The Hawthorne Project - Part IV. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom home decorated in an eclectic Boho style for Ms Purdie Stafford, an elderly lady who used to spend her days creating glamorous outfits for the stars of the Silver Screen.

3hYFqsN.png

More images are available in the spoiler below.
    Open Plan Living/Kitchen
    02NafwR.png

Hallway/Study
    WJ0YSch.png

Bedroom
    gembnfQ.png

Bathroom
    QBRcoTB.png

Outside Eating
    XDWrBn1.png

Gardening Area
    6nJp6pJ.png

You can see more pics here.

The download link can be found here.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    The exterior design of Cottage in the Woods is very nice! :) The dormers and the wall texture looks nice, and it is a nice touch the rocks line the edges of the front footpath and the flower beds. Very nice sitting and art nook patio.Sims will enjoy resting there on the patterned sofa in the outdoors air, with the pretty vases or flowers nearby, or enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice gardening nook! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The gardening tools are a nice touch on the wall. Nice chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess on the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The patterned curtains and the colourful circles floor print in the bedroom gives such a nice look to the room! The flowers on the bedside table are pretty for the sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice study snd gym nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or like using the treadmill to keep fit. The hanging robe and the toiletries in the shelf in the bathroom are homely touches. Very nice living room sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire, reading a book. They will enjoy playing the guitar that your sim created! The flowers shelves item looks very nice there. Very nice kitchen nook! The freezer bunny painting looks great on the kitchen wall! The bread box, dishrack and utensils are nice kitchen touches. They will enjoy listening to music whilst cooking.
    The home is very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design of Cottage in the Woods is very nice! :) The dormers and the wall texture looks nice, and it is a nice touch the rocks line the edges of the front footpath and the flower beds. Very nice sitting and art nook patio.Sims will enjoy resting there on the patterned sofa in the outdoors air, with the pretty vases or flowers nearby, or enjoy painting on the easel. Very nice gardening nook! Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. The gardening tools are a nice touch on the wall. Nice chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess on the table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The patterned curtains and the colourful circles floor print in the bedroom gives such a nice look to the room! The flowers on the bedside table are pretty for the sims to see when waking in the mornings. Very nice study snd gym nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer, or like using the treadmill to keep fit. The hanging robe and the toiletries in the shelf in the bathroom are homely touches. Very nice living room sitting area for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire, reading a book. They will enjoy playing the guitar that your sim created! The flowers shelves item looks very nice there. Very nice kitchen nook! The freezer bunny painting looks great on the kitchen wall! The bread box, dishrack and utensils are nice kitchen touches. They will enjoy listening to music whilst cooking.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you for your insightful comments @rosemow :smiley:

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful new cottage, love the eclectic style and design of the interiors and the garden is so very adorable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful new cottage, love the eclectic style and design of the interiors and the garden is so very adorable :)
    Thank you @masajo!! Glad you like Cottage In The Woods. I really struggled with the eclectic styling, it goes against my very modernist core, so I'm glad you think I did a good job!

Congratulations on Faith being favourited by Maxis! :) That is exciting!
    Wowza!! Thanks for letting me know @rosemow, my first ever Maxis fav!!!

Casa Di Fiore

Casa Di Fiore is my entry for #BnS75, Diamonds Are forever. It is a two bedroom, two bathroom home created for Sal Diamante and his niece Zanna. It has been decorated in a Mediterranean style to compliment the architecture of the home.

rBOrgJe.jpg

More images are available in the spoiler below.
    Open Plan Dining/Kitchen
    HzfzIon.jpg

Living Room
    pA9NgR8.jpg

Bedroom 1
    Fhmpey1.jpg

Main Bathroom
    jb9mMFF.png

Outside Eating
    YrgfDmy.jpg

You can see more pics here.

The download link can be found here.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, Casa di Fiore looks gorgeous! Wonderful job on nailing that Italian style of architecture, love the landscaping and wonderful job on giving the house beautiful and cozy interiors! <3
    Casa Di Fiore is absolutely gorgeous, a very beautiful Italian style build with fabulous interiors to match :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The exterior design of Casa Di Fiore is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the wall texture looks great. The type of windows used suit the home type. The flowers lining the front foot path, and the edges of the home look so pretty! The floral edges pond looks very nice! Very nice entrance area! The plants and floral greenery on the walls is a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design open plan kitchen and dining area is very nice. It looks great the way curtains separate off the kitchen nook, and the shelves of flowers are pretty for sims to see when cooking. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch on the floor tiling. The hanging pots, and the condiments on the dining table are homely touches. Very nice living room! The brown colour scheme, and the type of curtains used looks very nice. It looks nice the way the sofas have been placed there, face to face, with the coffee table between them. The fruit bowl is a nice touch. Sims will enjoy relaxing, chatting and watching tv there. The colour scheme of bedroom 1 is very calming! Nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to relax and read a book. They willl enjoy playing the guitar in their bedroom. The blackish grey colour scheme of the main bathroom looks very stylishly nice. It is nice that the triangular tub is there for sims to relax and bathe in. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table style table, enjoying the pretty floral setting! They will enjoy watching the birds feeding on the seed from the feeder.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you @Corwim. @masajo and @rosemow for your kind compliments on Casa Di Fiore :heart:
    edited August 2017
    Afternoon folks. I have another build, this time it's a little different, it's for @BuildnShare #BnS76 We're Going Deeper Underground. We were challenged with making an underground bunker, but one that looked as natural as possible from ground level. I think Just Another Park meets these criteria quite well. It has 2 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms and is 3 storeys, 2 of which are underground.

The Street View is as unassuming as I could make it, you could walk past it 10 times and never realise what was behind the fence.
    U6awdVw.jpg

More pictures are available in the spoiler below.
    The outside eating area
    NMPvI0y.jpg

Well stocked kitchen
    GaQIPdQ.jpg

Boys Room
    U5GwuOS.jpg

Master bedroom
    VwLTzfy.jpg

You can find the rest of the media showcasing the home here.

Just Another Park can be downloaded here
    The design of Just Another Park looks great! :) It does look unassuming from the ground level, with the fencing around the build. Very nice outdoors dining area! The new sails item suits the build area so well! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the new BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table, in the ourdoors air. The candles are nice touches on top of the table. The shed looks great! The piping and gardening tools look great on the shed walls,and the sports equipment are a great touch near the table. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The type of plants used suit well the type of build. Very nice underground bunker areas! The design of the kitchen looks great! The wall tiling suits the home type, and the jars look great on the shelving. It looks great how the crockery cabinet has been placed there. The bottles, utensils and dish rack are great kitchen touches. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The sports themed wall pattern in the boys room and the piping looks great! Kids will playing the violin, or reading in their bedroom. The danger door, ripped wall, and the protection baseball bat in the master bedroom look very great!
    The design of the build is done so well! :)
    @rosemow - thank you once again for your lovely comments on another of my builds. You are a star!!
    edited September 2017
    Windenberg Trailer Park

Windenberg Trailer Park was created for Quality Control Monthly Challenge #23. We were tasked with building a trailer park with at least six trailers, a main home for the owners and a park office. It also had to include a community pool, shower/toilet block, family BBQ area and play area. This is what I came up with.

jYmPSkr.jpg

Site Plan
    pfEr4ZY.jpg

Living Area of The Main House
    1AYAoNC.jpg

Park Office
    SmMkzIl.jpg

Play Area
    nqdhM6x.jpg

Lots more images are available here.

And you can DL it here .
    Post edited by Simming_Spoonie on
    Windenburg Trailer Park is such a very pretty and very detailed build! :) The exterior of the buildings, the layout of the build, the design of the outdoors areas, and the furnishing of the interiors looks so very, very nice! It would have involved so much time and work! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of your very special Trailer Park!It was very nice reading the accompanying descriptions. It would have taken you a long time also to take the pictures, and combine them together for a very special tour of the park. The Trailer Park suits Windenburg so very well! The flowers near the entry way to each of the trailers and through the outdoors areas look so very pretty! There are lots of special details in the build! The hot gazebo on the island in the pool is very nice! It is great that there is a community centre with a gym, sauna, massage area , and a very nice rooftop bar and karaoke area. Very nice kids play area! The colour schemes of each of the rooms in the main house and in each of the trailers looks very nice! You have put so much detail into the furnishings! Very nice design of the park office! The notice boards and magazine stands look great there.
    It is such a very well designed, built, furnished and landscaped Trailer Park! It would be a very special place for sims to enjoy living there! :)
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow!! What a cool challenge and such an awesome creation!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Windenburg Trailer Park is such a very pretty and very detailed build! :) The exterior of the buildings, the layout of the build, the design of the outdoors areas, and the furnishing of the interiors looks so very, very nice! It would have involved so much time and work! I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of your very special Trailer Park!It was very nice reading the accompanying descriptions. It would have taken you a long time also to take the pictures, and combine them together for a very special tour of the park. The Trailer Park suits Windenburg so very well! The flowers near the entry way to each of the trailers and through the outdoors areas look so very pretty! There are lots of special details in the build! The hot gazebo on the island in the pool is very nice! It is great that there is a community centre with a gym, sauna, massage area , and a very nice rooftop bar and karaoke area. Very nice kids play area! The colour schemes of each of the rooms in the main house and in each of the trailers looks very nice! You have put so much detail into the furnishings! Very nice design of the park office! The notice boards and magazine stands look great there.
    It is such a very well designed, built, furnished and landscaped Trailer Park! It would be a very special place for sims to enjoy living there! :)

Thanks again for your kind words @rosemow!!

Your underground bunker is fantastic, very imaginative and creative :) WOW, Windenberg Trailer Park is awesome, absolutely stunning. Really love the layout, very well thought out and the style of the buildings are perfect for Windenburg, the style is spot on :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Your underground bunker is fantastic, very imaginative and creative :) WOW, Windenberg Trailer Park is awesome, absolutely stunning. Really love the layout, very well thought out and the style of the buildings are perfect for Windenburg, the style is spot on :)
    Thanks @masajo, really appreciate your lovely comments :)

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    I don't drop by this forum very often, but just came across this thread and have to say - wow! - I like your style <3

Have bookmarked and will be following you when I get in game (and also downloading, of course). Thank you for sharing such amazing builds.
    I don't drop by this forum very often, but just came across this thread and have to say - wow! - I like your style <3

Have bookmarked and will be following you when I get in game (and also downloading, of course). Thank you for sharing such amazing builds.
    Thank you so much @elanorbreton, I'll do likewise when I launch my game in a bit :smiley: